The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
    nothing wrong with anything really... which makes me wonder many many many things, things like, how do we know what is right and what is wrong ? Who defines that ? Just wondering really
    i think it's wrong that americans one of the only countries in the world to not have a female leader
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
      I wonder why
      she's bi

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        i think it's wrong that americans one of the only countries in the world to not have a female leader
        Americans are funny people, from what I understand, America was founded by white guys, that wanted to be free. White guys, that wanted ot be free.... so they could continue owning their black men, to steal the land from the red and brown indians and mexicans, so they could drop bombs on the yellow japanese people... America should have a new motto, GIVE US A COLOR, WE'LL WHIPE IT OUT.

Carlin lives on.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

*hits Foley again... this time with a foam hammer*
          ow
          she's bi
          no kidding. But really if I were...of any persuasion...I would be poed that the military repealed DADT. But its a done issue I guess so meh.

Comment

...*facepalm*

Comment

Americans are funny people, from what I understand, America was founded by white guys, that wanted to be free. White guys, that wanted ot be free.... so they could continue owning their black men, to steal the land from the red and brown indians and mexicans, so they could drop bombs on the yellow japanese people... America should have a new motto, GIVE US A COLOR, WE'LL WHIPE IT OUT.

Carlin lives on.
              so living in Atlanta must have been torture? do you miss our trucks?

Comment

we have plenty...just not any today's morally relativistic culture cares to listen to

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                  we have plenty...just not any today's morally relativistic culture cares to listen to
                  Well said!

Comment

...*facepalm*
                    *hits Foley again* No political talk!! Its bad enough I mention the Genius of Geroge Carlin at times

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

*hits Foley again* No political talk!! Its bad enough I mention the Genius of Geroge Carlin at times
                      If you hit me again your head will roll! And facepalming is NOT political.

Comment

so living in Atlanta must have been torture? do you miss our trucks?
                        The 18 wheelers or the school buses or the soccor moms driving as if they're dead ?

Comment

Carlin lives on.
                          actually in the Mexican's case it was they who were trying to oppress people in the then Republic of Texas...and yes we could've treated the Indian's better than shoving the original owners of the land we now dwell on onto reservations......so I won't say we haven't made mistakes in the past....and certainly the bombings you mention are not morally justifiable under the Catholic principle of double effect (neither was the firebombing of Dresden) but what matters is that in this free nation we are free to learn from our errors and move on

Comment

Well said!
                            at least you understand what he aaid

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                              actually in the Mexican's case it was they who were trying to oppress people in the then Republic of Texas...and yes we could've treated the Indian's better than shoving the original owners of the land we now dwell on onto reservations......so I won't say we haven't made mistakes in the past....and certainly the bombings you mention are not morally justifiable under the Catholic principle of double effect (neither was the firebombing of Dresden) but what matters is that in this free nation we are free to learn from our errors and move on

*tries ot be funny, notes she has failed....*

Gorramit

Comment

at least you understand what he aaid
                                quite well.

Comment

Working...
                                X