X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rickington View Post
    Perhaps...
    Oh Rick, you are such a tease! *giggles*

If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
      ...*vaportizes them*
      Learn to spell. It's quite easy when you get the hang of it... oh wait, you're not Jelgate.
      sigpic
      Don't touch Lola

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
        Oh Rick, you are such a tease! *giggles*

Brokeback Cantina

Comment

Learn to spell. It's quite easy when you get the hang of it... oh wait, you're not Jelgate.
          *vaporizes him again*

Comment

Brokeback Cantina
            I have a gun and I know how to use it... ... ...
            sigpic
            Don't touch Lola

Comment

I have a gun and I know how to use it... ... ...
              oh please you started this ****

Comment

Brokeback Cantina
                It was a good movie. Such a sad ending.
                If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I know that Mel Brooks mocked the hell out of the Spanish Inquisition.
                  Indeed he did.... I wonder how many peoploe tried to tocumuda out of doing that scene.... Most likely, a lot of people....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                    it's 2011 buy a ipod and find a hot spot
                    According to a recent CCN survey, iPads are overrated and are on the NOT TO BUY FOR 2011-12 school year needs. They asked a odd question, who needs an iPad? the iPod though was not listed, though they aloso mentioned camera phones as a not to buy as some phone groups sneak fees for each camera useage.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Oh that I completley forgot *heh*
                      *whacks Foley with the 4x4 post again*

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                        It was a good movie. Such a sad ending.
                        don't spoil it

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                        Indeed he did.... I wonder how many peoploe tried to tocumuda out of doing that scene.... Most likely, a lot of people....
                        Well Brooks is Jewish apparently so it can't be all bad. the Jews have the last laugh...literally.

Comment

don't spoil it

Well Brooks is Jewish apparently so it can't be all bad. the Jews have the last laugh...literally.
                          I love him in Spaceballs though, I think that was his best movie, mostly because of Bill Pullman, (Lone Starr), nice looking guy.... Brooks was hilarious though. "The ship is too big, if I walk the movie would be over"

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                            I love him in Spaceballs though, I think that was his best movie, mostly because of Bill Pullman, (Lone Starr), nice looking guy.... Brooks was hilarious though. "The ship is too big, if I walk the movie would be over"
                            yeahgood movie

Comment

i quite enjoy my ipad and it awesome on a beach
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                                i quite enjoy my ipad and it awesome on a beach
                                I'ver tried them out, they're pretty nice, but, costly though, but they're nice. I love the star maps they have

Comment

Working...
                                X