Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:: falls over and twitches, rolling in the nip and then offers Iffy all the chocolate and coffee she wishes for life ::

I love you
    This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

What a good kitteh. *feeds Ally a cookie or two*
      sigpic

Comment

:: nibbles on the cookies and purrs :: Such a good Oracle Goddess type thing

Comment

*walks back in*

*offers kitteh milk*
          Todd: Fish in a pond, busy busy, lots to do, here and there. Dry as a desert outside, no place to go. Eat up, get stronger, think and hope, think and hope. Don't look now! Oh, keep dreaming. There must be some other reason for your existence. Defiance tastes like life itself. No river. No water. Die in the desert. Dirt is all around. The harvest moon is rising. Wraith are never-ending. I know the future. Come inside. I'll show you your Destiny... John Sheppard.

Comment

Ooooooo :: slowly drinks the milk and loves on ^ ::

I love you!!!

Comment

Are you ok?
              Todd: Fish in a pond, busy busy, lots to do, here and there. Dry as a desert outside, no place to go. Eat up, get stronger, think and hope, think and hope. Don't look now! Oh, keep dreaming. There must be some other reason for your existence. Defiance tastes like life itself. No river. No water. Die in the desert. Dirt is all around. The harvest moon is rising. Wraith are never-ending. I know the future. Come inside. I'll show you your Destiny... John Sheppard.

Comment

Originally posted by AllyCat View Post
                As I have told you before... Bring it, don't sing it...

It ain't real until you prove it!!
                come visit my neck of the woods someday then....

Comment

You couldn't handle me MG!

And I feel fine... just hot.. I was swimming all day

Comment

Oh, sounds like fun.

Comment

It was lol there is a lake only three houses down from me. Spent the day swimming and relaxing. It's hot here... 95 degrees F was the last read out we had...

Comment

You couldn't handle me MG!

And I feel fine... just hot.. I was swimming all day
                        take your clothes off.......slowly. Damnit ukko, not you.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
                          I am already running around in just a pair of shorts and a tank top.... :: blinks ::

Comment

me too!

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
                              Pfft, im already naked.

I am already running around in just a pair of shorts and a tank top.... :: blinks ::
                              Pics or its not true.

Turn on the sprinklers.

I couldnt decide between the two, so i posted both responses.
                              sigpic

Comment

I love the heat! Nice attire kitteh

Comment

Working...
                                X