This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*confused*

I'm lost but hey what else is new amirite?
    Todd: Fish in a pond, busy busy, lots to do, here and there. Dry as a desert outside, no place to go. Eat up, get stronger, think and hope, think and hope. Don't look now! Oh, keep dreaming. There must be some other reason for your existence. Defiance tastes like life itself. No river. No water. Die in the desert. Dirt is all around. The harvest moon is rising. Wraith are never-ending. I know the future. Come inside. I'll show you your Destiny... John Sheppard.

Comment

:: giggles :: You will get your feet under you soon... :: offers up some toys and winks ::

Don't go doing quotes.... I may have to pull out a few of mine and I'll beat you
      This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

Beat me with what?
        Todd: Fish in a pond, busy busy, lots to do, here and there. Dry as a desert outside, no place to go. Eat up, get stronger, think and hope, think and hope. Don't look now! Oh, keep dreaming. There must be some other reason for your existence. Defiance tastes like life itself. No river. No water. Die in the desert. Dirt is all around. The harvest moon is rising. Wraith are never-ending. I know the future. Come inside. I'll show you your Destiny... John Sheppard.

Comment

:: goes digging... whips, chains, blindfolds, handcuffs, cat of nine tails... comes up with a feather and preens ::

I shall feather you to death... errrr... wait... :: eyes narrow :: I think I had that wrong...

Comment

You are a crazy cat

Comment

No...

I am a fun loving, adorable, crazy cat I am cute and fluffy...

Comment

*fluffs cat*

Comment

Oh so many ways to go with that...

:: gets fluffed and purrs in rapture ::

Comment

Well, you are highly creative

Comment

Where's kitty? it's bath time again..
                      http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                      sigpic

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZ! :: races around and runs to hide in the dirt of a house plant ::

NO BATHS!!

Comment

But look you're covered in dirt again
                          http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                          sigpic

Comment

:: digs in deeper in the dirt and peeks her head out from in between the flowers :: So? Just because I am a dirty girl does not mean I need a bath again! I can lick myself clean!!!!

Comment

Well be good and I'll give you a few extra hours to play, before your bath...
                              *makes note to give that tongue a good scrub*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
                                Well be good and I'll give you a few extra hours to play, before your bath...
                                *makes note to give that tongue a good scrub*
                                :: chokes on the coke a cola she was drinking and shakes her head ::

you win... I have nothing for that one... :: giggles :: No scrubbing the tongue too!! ...

Comment

Working...
                                X