X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllyCat View Post
    Does it have teeth? Yes? Yes... Good. I'll go with your explanation
    Todd: Fish in a pond, busy busy, lots to do, here and there. Dry as a desert outside, no place to go. Eat up, get stronger, think and hope, think and hope. Don't look now! Oh, keep dreaming. There must be some other reason for your existence. Defiance tastes like life itself. No river. No water. Die in the desert. Dirt is all around. The harvest moon is rising. Wraith are never-ending. I know the future. Come inside. I'll show you your Destiny... John Sheppard.

Comment

See... told you I am not as horrible as some may make you think I am
      This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

*ponders*

and who would that be?
        Todd: Fish in a pond, busy busy, lots to do, here and there. Dry as a desert outside, no place to go. Eat up, get stronger, think and hope, think and hope. Don't look now! Oh, keep dreaming. There must be some other reason for your existence. Defiance tastes like life itself. No river. No water. Die in the desert. Dirt is all around. The harvest moon is rising. Wraith are never-ending. I know the future. Come inside. I'll show you your Destiny... John Sheppard.

Comment

:: looks around, pokes head out.. doesn't see the evil one and softly whispers the name ::

Lazlo.. he will always make me out to be a bad kitteh :: nod nod nod ::

Comment

*wonders why ppl do that*

Comment

not me is innocent

i think the k.o.d. is awesome

there howz that kittith you won't kill me now right

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

:: flicks her tail and then turns her back on Billy :: MEANIE!!! I wouldn't kill you anyway

See... they are mean to the kitteh

Comment

*gives kitty a cookie* It is a new recipe. Less Galinda in it and more Glinda in it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Don't feel bad kitteh.

Comment

Here you have a cookie too.
                      sigpic

Comment

*eats cookie*

mmmm good, thank you.

*drinks some of kitteh's milk*

Comment

Any tingling yet?
                          sigpic

Comment

< feels fine...oh wait...is that a 3rd arm growing from my chest?

Comment

OOoo ... new batch is awesome tasting ....

:: continues to nibble and goes numb while her whiskers flicker :: Ummm Iffy... Why are my whiskers looking like Christmas lights?!

Comment

*goes off to the corner to attempt and remove this extra arm*

Comment

Working...
                                X