Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:: nods sagely :: Ukko is awesome... I bow before him all the time. Especially when the antlers are out and I have a place to sit. I've made quite a home in the Antlers. Ask Iffy.. I even have my own secret room....
    This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

Originally posted by Onealwasoverrated View Post
      "I bow to no man"

and I like quotes!
      Butt Ukko is a god not a man.

Originally posted by billyd797 View Post
      ukko is not a man he's just delusional
      Billy you are making progress and soon your conversion will be complete.

Originally posted by AllyCat View Post
      :: nods sagely :: Ukko is awesome... I bow before him all the time. Especially when the antlers are out and I have a place to sit. I've made quite a home in the Antlers. Ask Iffy.. I even have my own secret room....
      Ally LOVES the antlers.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post

Ally LOVES the antlers.
        among other things

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by billyd797 View Post
          among other things
          Ukko's godlike presence?
          sigpic

Comment

*Coffee for Iff*
            Can I call you Iff or is that too familiar?
            http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
              *Coffee for Iff*
              Can I call you Iff or is that too familiar?
              You can call me Iff. I get Iffs a lot too.

There is a glowing orb in the sky, very weird.
              sigpic

Comment

Yell at them to beam you up and see what happens
                Todd: Fish in a pond, busy busy, lots to do, here and there. Dry as a desert outside, no place to go. Eat up, get stronger, think and hope, think and hope. Don't look now! Oh, keep dreaming. There must be some other reason for your existence. Defiance tastes like life itself. No river. No water. Die in the desert. Dirt is all around. The harvest moon is rising. Wraith are never-ending. I know the future. Come inside. I'll show you your Destiny... John Sheppard.

Comment

Was it there yesterday??
                  http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                  sigpic

Comment

It's not the sun is it? Talk about a letdown!
                    Todd: Fish in a pond, busy busy, lots to do, here and there. Dry as a desert outside, no place to go. Eat up, get stronger, think and hope, think and hope. Don't look now! Oh, keep dreaming. There must be some other reason for your existence. Defiance tastes like life itself. No river. No water. Die in the desert. Dirt is all around. The harvest moon is rising. Wraith are never-ending. I know the future. Come inside. I'll show you your Destiny... John Sheppard.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
                      Was it there yesterday??
                      No, it was not.

It's not the sun is it? Talk about a letdown!
                      Remind me, what does a sun look like? It has been ages.
                      sigpic

Comment

No, it was not.

Remind me, what does a sun look like? It has been ages.
                        It's a glowing......round....orb...but it's there everyday or it's not actually day and then we're in deep poopoo if it's supposed to be day and it isn't.

Comment

It's a glowing......round....orb...but it's there everyday or it's not actually day and then we're in deep poopoo if it's supposed to be day and it isn't.
                          Than why are all the days so dark and dreary with snain & sbiw? I must live in a Poe poem or something.
                          sigpic

Comment

Than why are all the days so dark and dreary with snain & sbiw? I must live in a Poe poem or something.
                            :: stares and blinks ::

snain & sbiw?

Comment

:: stares and blinks ::

snain & sbiw?
                              sbiw is snow and snain is a rain/snow mix that is very different from sleet.
                              sigpic

Comment

<feels enlightened.

Comment

Working...
                                X