This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:: offers cookie ::

Certain people have awesome places called fan clubs where we get to constantly torment that person... however Iffy is adorable and we love her ... so we torment Laz instead

thank god mine got buried in all the rubble that is the off topic section!
    This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

Originally posted by AllyCat View Post
      :: offers cookie ::

Certain people have awesome places called fan clubs where we get to constantly torment that person... however Iffy is adorable and we love her ... so we torment Laz instead

thank god mine got buried in all the rubble that is the off topic section!
      time get out that shovel and dig up some dirt

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

::takes a seat and eats a cookie::

Hmm. I see no......oh small letters haha.
        Todd: Fish in a pond, busy busy, lots to do, here and there. Dry as a desert outside, no place to go. Eat up, get stronger, think and hope, think and hope. Don't look now! Oh, keep dreaming. There must be some other reason for your existence. Defiance tastes like life itself. No river. No water. Die in the desert. Dirt is all around. The harvest moon is rising. Wraith are never-ending. I know the future. Come inside. I'll show you your Destiny... John Sheppard.

Comment

Originally posted by billyd797 View Post
          time get out that shovel and dig up some dirt
          :: licks Billy :: Don't you dare!!! That was a horrible horrible IDEA!..... :: whines ::
          This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

It's ok I can't read dirt.
            Todd: Fish in a pond, busy busy, lots to do, here and there. Dry as a desert outside, no place to go. Eat up, get stronger, think and hope, think and hope. Don't look now! Oh, keep dreaming. There must be some other reason for your existence. Defiance tastes like life itself. No river. No water. Die in the desert. Dirt is all around. The harvest moon is rising. Wraith are never-ending. I know the future. Come inside. I'll show you your Destiny... John Sheppard.

Comment

Originally posted by Onealwasoverrated View Post
              *comes in and looks around a bit lost*
              somedays I get a bit lost in here.

Welcome in. Oh good Ally gave you one of the good cookies. Don't mind the tingling it is perfectly normal.
              sigpic

Comment

Must be the catnip

Comment

Must be the catnip
                  That or the fumes.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                    That or the fumes.
                    From?

Comment

From?
                      I am the oracle for the Great God Ukko. I inhale the sacred fumes to make prophesies .
                      sigpic

Comment

I am the oracle for the Great God Ukko. I inhale the sacred fumes to make prophesies .
                        "God? As in God, God? That's a bit of a stretch, don't you think?"

::takes bandana from pocket and ties around face::

I think I'm good now

Comment

"God? As in God, God? That's a bit of a stretch, don't you think?"

::takes bandana from pocket and ties around face::

I think I'm good now
                          Just ask Ally. Ukko is a wondrous god.
                          sigpic

Comment

Just ask Ally. Ukko is a wondrous god.
                            "I bow to no man"

and I like quotes!

Comment

ukko is not a man he's just delusional

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by billyd797 View Post
                                ukko is not a man he's just delusional
                                Well in that case as soon as he appears I'll maybe bow.

Comment

Working...
                                X