Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
    Yes the Wiggles.

Originally posted by PrometheOSS View Post
    *blinks innocently*

Originally posted by billyd797 View Post
    *prods*

Originally posted by AllyCat View Post
    :: leaves some cobbler for Iffy along with a latee ::

I will beat people with the antler later... once the headache clears...

:: mutters about stupid people.. robberies and head injuries ::
    I love how this part turns into a way to effectively take pain killers.

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    The Wiggles are beyond Evil, they can melt minds via proxy, let alone by concious effort.

The store was robbed and I was in their way :: shruggs :: was tosed into the register...

No biggie I will be fine
    Good lord, was it a slow day?

I think I can eat real food today.
    sigpic

Comment

as opposed to ............??????? what???? ............*wait nervously for answer!

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

as opposed to ............??????? what???? ............*wait nervously for answer!
        The flat earth myth.

Random answers ftw
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
          Good lord, was it a slow day?

I think I can eat real food today.
          Thankfully in a way it was. It was close to our time to close... but I had to stay a bit later for some price changes and random crap that came down from corporate. They got away with a good amount of money, but due to the time.. thankfully no one was hurt besides me. Blah.
          This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

You could wind up with traumatic stress disorder - I've heard that happen to victims of robberies like bank tellers
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              You could wind up with traumatic stress disorder - I've heard that happen to victims of robberies like bank tellers
              Ally??
              You wish!!!
              Never in a million year

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                I was warned about that. Especially since I don't remember much after my head being caught on the edge of the regiester. Even still they felt the need to warn me. I've noticed I have a hard time relaxing at work since I went back. I keep feeling the need to look over my shoulder..

Originally posted by PrometheOSS View Post
                Ally??
                You wish!!!
                Never in a million year
                Thanks darlin' for the vote of confidence

Comment

I was warned about that. Especially since I don't remember much after my head being caught on the edge of the regiester. Even still they felt the need to warn me. I've noticed I have a hard time relaxing at work since I went back. I keep feeling the need to look over my shoulder..

I'd just like to give those creeps a dose of their own medicine.....

Comment

The thing you will have to come to terms with is weather the fear of it happening again outweighs you enjoyment (or need) of the job. I've been "held up" (guns and all) before at work and that was the decision I had to make as well. It sucks, it really does but there is no way around it. What got *ME* past it was the idea of weather I would Allow *one* ........Idiot or event to rule my decisions, Or would I continue to make my OWN decisions.

Good Luck Allycat, I don't envy your decision at all.
                    sigpic
                    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I'll just let you use your big imagination.

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                      The flat earth myth.

Random answers ftw
                      The Flat Earth series by Tanith Lee is very good.

Thankfully in a way it was. It was close to our time to close... but I had to stay a bit later for some price changes and random crap that came down from corporate. They got away with a good amount of money, but due to the time.. thankfully no one was hurt besides me. Blah.
                      Stupid coporate.

OUCH!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                        The thing you will have to come to terms with is weather the fear of it happening again outweighs you enjoyment (or need) of the job. I've been "held up" (guns and all) before at work and that was the decision I had to make as well. It sucks, it really does but there is no way around it. What got *ME* past it was the idea of weather I would Allow *one* ........Idiot or event to rule my decisions, Or would I continue to make my OWN decisions.

Good Luck Allycat, I don't envy your decision at all.
                        Thank you hun....

And a huge thank you for that. I needed a push on that part. And I know I need to make a decision...

Comment

*squishes Alley*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                            *squishes Alley*

Ewwwwwww! poor alley

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

It's her place. She can do whatever she wants.

Comment

One only squishes nice and cute things. Like Cats.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X