Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want homemade bread, Too warm today to bake though.
    sigpic

Comment

Avocado ice cream is really good.
      sigpic

Comment

I have not had that! Had avocado bubble tea though. I like green tea ice cream
        sigpic

Comment

have a great day Iffy

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

green tea ice cream sounds great

Comment

It's pretty delicious. The red bean kind is good too. Hmmm..wonder if they have taro...
              sigpic

Comment

I love green tea ice cream. Red Bean sounds good too, much better than squid ink. Ohh black pepper ice cream turns out nice too.

I've read 5 of my old teen books in the last two days and over half of an adult book.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                  I love green tea ice cream. Red Bean sounds good too, much better than squid ink. Ohh black pepper ice cream turns out nice too.

I've read 5 of my old teen books in the last two days and over half of an adult book.
                  beans and peppers do NOT go with ice cream.....unless you're pregnant? something you're not telling us?

Comment

Pepper as in the spice. Duh.

Someone is not up on Japanese candy. I have a Mexican recipe for candy using red beans too. Oh cucumber and chile paleta. yum! Really want to try sekanjabin as a sorbet or pop.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oooh, I have not had red bean candy, just icecream and bubble tea...ooooh, and those little cakes *gah delicious!* Cucumber makes a nice smoothy, so refreshing with a teeny bit of mint
                      sigpic

Comment

cucumber smoothies sound good...but spice and beans in my desert is a concept that still sounds a little...well....iffy.....

Comment

The red bean paste is really sweet. it's not like big chunks of beans..... MG, why haven't you been over on the new playground?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by loserinc View Post
                            The red bean paste is really sweet. it's not like big chunks of beans..... MG, why haven't you been over on the new playground?
                            what new playground?

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                              what new playground?
                              The one with the swings and sandpit
                              http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                              sigpic

Comment

I know what she's talking about now....the forum ally created...

what happened to the tech support thread in the OT section?

Comment

Working...
                                X