This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    So China has captured a US Drone and Trump jumped onto Twitter to scold them.

You can't make this stuff up...... Is this how the USA is going to be run the next 4 years?
    It's how the USA has been run for 8 years under the guy who's still the acting President.

The Chinese took a piece of machinery, but remember the Iranians who captured US Navy boat with the crew? And how the Iranians paraded the crew on TV and boasted about how much information they extracted from the boat's laptops and satellite phones? And John Kerry praising Iranian restraint through it all?
    If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

They should annex some land and set up some settlements instead.
      That should be easier soon.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
        They should annex some land and set up some settlements instead.
        That should be easier soon.
        Why is your whataboutery always so hilariously tone-deaf?

Annex some land? Google "Spratly Islands". Then "Senkaku islands".
        If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

your point?
          "look over there, someone else is doing it too!!"

sigpic

Comment

And look at your Russian friends trying to take over Crimea and other countries. The New USA will be down with that.
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Hey Democrats!!
              you folks are half arsed wimps, this is how you cry like a child

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ower/95555182/
              I wouldn't call that whining or crying. Whining and crying, such as the Dems are engaging in on a national level are fruitless pursuits. Ineffective at best, worthy of ridicule in most cases.

I would call that effectively cutting the opposition's nuts off.

But, aside from one point, I would also call it over the line.

that would strip the incoming Democratic governor of some of his authority and water down his party's control over election boards.
              The new law merges the State Board of Elections and State Ethics Commission into one board made up equally of Democrats and Republicans. The old law would have allowed Cooper to put a majority of Democrats on the elections panel.
              Neither party should be able to control the board of elections or whatever they call it in that state.

Comment

You can't make this stuff up...... Is this how the USA is going to be run the next 4 years?
                I was kind of irked when i woke up this afternoon (went to sleep at 3am!) and saw trump had tweeted "Let them keep it...'
                What the heck was he snorting.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  I was kind of irked when i woke up this afternoon (went to sleep at 3am!) and saw trump had tweeted "Let them keep it...'

Get used to it.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Probably pissy that China had already agreed to give it back -before- he dropped his "unpresidented" tweet. No capital to be made, poor looser.
                    sigpic

Comment

I saw that too. WTF? Unless he was trying to make them think our take on it is "we don't care 'cause we have way better than the one they got anyway"

Comment

I too find it rather irritating that social networking is replacing proper communication channels, news outlets and so forth. But it's a trend that has been developing long before Trump showed up.

Comment

your point?
                          "look over there, someone else is doing it too!!"

No, that was your point.

My point was that your earlier quip was so cretinous you didn't even notice falling victim to your own attempted sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                            No, that was your point.

My point was that your earlier quip was so cretinous you didn't even notice falling victim to your own attempted sarcasm.
                            Actually, it was not my point, but I did not expect you to notice.
                            sigpic

Comment

To be honest, I don't really know what you two are arguing about...
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Nothing really.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X