This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    Trump asks the Russians ON TV to hack Hillary, so if an investigation shows they actually followed his request and did what he asked, then what does that mean for the President Elect? Will he be forced to stand down? Will there be hints behind the scenes that if he doesn't and this goes all the way he can't make an out-of-court settlement for treason or conspiracy charges? How much will Trump stand up and act tough and defiant claiming he "always wins" court cases when he's told that it won't be a fine, but would be life without parole or maybe even lethal injection?
    Generally, that would be considered treason which I think holds a lifetime jail sentence. However, in the case of Trump, he's 70 years old already so lifetime would be 10 to 20 years.
    I doubt the prosecution would ask for the death penalty.

Hypothetically speaking of course.

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
    caring? no. He's *not* even in office yet, so current time matters not.. or not so much, yet.
    He may not be in office, but he is not acting presidential at all. If you think he'll all of a sudden change on the morning of January 21, you are even more delusional than I thought.

Why *care* about something that is beyond our control, and especially if the proverbial tables turn, change, and puts Hillary Clinton at the helm instead?
    IF 37 electors decide not to cast their vote for Trump, they are unlikely to cast it for Hillary instead. Thus, you can still rest on both ears, Clinton will not be your next President. A local paper had Kasich, Romney and Condoleeza Rice (which I thought was an odd option) as possible candidates.

And to be honest, all of the above, even Rice are far better options than Cheeto Benito Putin.

Trump.. he can't go after Hillary now. He does not have the authority to do so. Plus, if / when finally in office as President, it'd be Better for Trump to hand the situation over to the people who have a better grasp at what to do
    I wonder who that might be?

she'd be a fugitive.. but already apparently has backup plans on an alternate home over in Dubai or at one of Al Gore's off-shore (island?) estates.

Best laugh I had all day.

I think it's a different kind of "Elite" = people with the skills & abilities to accomplish certain goals / wealthy folks with *some* morals.
    Who are you describing here?
    Are you... I almost am too afraid to ask... are you describing Trump's future adminstration?

*tries holding a straight face*

Are you?

*snorts so loud, the neighbors must have heard*

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    At least a few months in office imo to tell if he really IS gonna be bad or its just liberals flustering.
    What makes you think he will be different from how he acts now?

And the CIA is supposed to be trust worthy, while the FBI is not?
    Not to worry, soon your CIA will be run by the KGB.

Since 100 years ago there wasn't welfare to act as a financial safety net for their bad decisions, YES i do think they were more responsible..
    to the nth degree.

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    Trump won the election, and will be POTUS on January 20th. Stop squirming around and wishing that it's not going to happen.
    A true Trump supporter, like garhkal - faith in his ability to be ruled by Russia. Vlad thanks you for your confidence in your great leader...

Best line I heard today from a friend:

"Just when you thought the Cold War was over, Russia wins in overtime."
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Since 100 years ago there wasn't welfare to act as a financial safety net for their bad decisions, YES i do think they were more responsible..
      Um...no. As a matter of indisputable fact, they were not more responsible.
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        Um...no. As a matter of indisputable fact, they were not more responsible.
        Its no use. I have been saying that for days
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump...ry?id=44122887

OK so he says he's smart. He doesn't need regular intelligence briefings.

And this happened

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7468021.html
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump...ry?id=44122887
            OK so he says he's smart. He doesn't need regular intelligence briefings.
            Yup, we're doomed.

China's always sending out messages. Probably hoping to provoke some unexpected moron to retaliate.

The ring of fire will get very hot in the next couple of years. If Trump wants China to help against North-Korea he's gonna have to adjust his tone.

Comment

I -live- in that area
              sigpic
              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                I -live- in that area
                I'm very sorry.

I would offer you my couch, but if Russia decides to attack Europe, they are most likely going to target Belgium and blow a crater in this kingdom which will also take down France, Germany, The Netherlands, England (maybe Wales) and Luxembourg.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  I'm very sorry.

I would offer you my couch, but if Russia decides to attack Europe, they are most likely going to target Belgium and blow a crater in this kingdom which will also take down France, Germany, The Netherlands, England (maybe Wales) and Luxembourg.
                  I appreciate the offer dear, it's the thought that counts.

Pity, people ask "why do you care about the US", and have no damn clue about the broader ramifications of NOT caring.
                  sigpic

Comment

Pity, people ask "why do you care about the US", and have no damn clue about the broader ramifications of NOT caring.
                    US: America first! The rest of the world be damned....
                    Rest of the caring world: Yeah, but we kinda live on the same planet, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      US: America first! The rest of the world be damned....
                      Rest of the caring world: Yeah, but we kinda live on the same planet, you know.

Enough of your "one world" conspiracy theories!!
                      Everyone knows that boarders stop everything.............
                      sigpic

Comment

Enough of your "one world" conspiracy theories!!
                        Everyone knows that boarders stop everything.............
                        They'd have to be actual walls ... very high walls.... oh... *has revelation* ...oh, now I get it.

Comment

Hold on a moment aren't Russia and China allies?

If you attack China Russia won't be happy
                          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Officially, they don't have an alliance.

Unofficially -- I have no idea.

Comment

Bit like that game on, was it Robocop? Nuke Em, i think it was called
                              sigpic

Comment

Duke, Nuke Em?

Comment

Working...
                                X