Comment

Ill leave my frying pan at home
              sigpic

Comment

Because you can't cook?
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

A half-brother who admits he doesn't know frell of politics -- yeah, I guess Trump's your candidate.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hahaha..
                    Trump might be able to just sit back and let the Democrats get him elected.
                    Wasserman Schultz sidelined from convention as more emails show Sanders slams

Trump's own campaign planners probably couldn't come up with something this good.

Others from Wasserman Schultz herself contained very strong language, raising questions about her status as an ostensibly neutral party official.

Responding to Sanders’ complaints the party hasn’t been fair to him, she wrote to a staffer in an April email: “Spoken like someone who has never been a member of the Democratic Party and has no understanding of what we do.”

Comment

Because as you all know their are no scandals going on with Trump.

I don't know why everyone is making a big deal with the DNC. We already know they do it. Its just now someone admitted it
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Because you can't cook?
                        I thought thats how your skull would get cracked
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                          I thought thats how your skull would get cracked
                          It may explain the bathroom trips
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                            Hahaha..
                            Trump might be able to just sit back and let the Democrats get him elected.
                            Wasserman Schultz sidelined from convention as more emails show Sanders slams

Trump's own campaign planners probably couldn't come up with something this good.
                            I heard that Assange/Wikileaks will leak something during DNC that may get Clinton actually charged with something. This may just be the beginning of the Clinton comedy show so stock up on the popcorn..

Loool Wikileaks is linking to a k-pop song called "Who's next" - interesting https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/757314394925756418
                            Last edited by Nirude; 24 July 2016, 01:19 PM.

Comment

I don't know why everyone is making a big deal with the DNC. We already know they do it. Its just now someone admitted it
                              Apparently the party disliking a candidate is allowed if the candidate has money. Many republicans detest Trump and make no secret of it. But oh no, Sanders wasn't liked by the democrats! booh!

Comment

You mean like all the money he is getting from Russia?
                                But it was an Email!!!!
                                sigpic
                                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
                                X