X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
    Originally Posted by Coco Pops View Post
    If you can find it there is a video going around of BLM protesters dropping a concrete block on a cop's head. How exactly does that advance their cause?

a new cop on the block block on the cop can contribute to lower taxes
    Are you advocating killing cops ?

Comment

all them conservatives & their lack o humour :/ (on the other hand when it comes to making fun of the lower classes or minorities they're remarkably tolerant)

Comment

The Dallas PD Chief says it's hard to do their job when everybody gets to carry their weapon so openly. It makes it harder to figure out who are the bad guys; which he elaborated on by saying that in the mars there were open carriers which confused the police and the people - hence why they thought there were multiple shooters instead of just the one.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

all them conservatives & their lack o humour :/ (on the other hand when it comes to making fun of the lower classes or minorities they're remarkably tolerant)
          When have you ever seen me do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
            When have you ever seen me do that?
            Trump does & you support him, so there

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              Then why is it quite a few of those rioters who DID get arrested, got released with no charges? Why is it several of those who did the arson in St Louis and Baltimore, we have not even heard of IF they went to court or not??

I don't know. It could be anything from lack of evidence to charges not being reported. Or you're simply assuming as much and don't have anything concrete to back it up. First I've heard of this.

My point though is that they seem to be making it ot to seem that the COPS are just GUNNING For them only.. When their # of deaths by cop are a lot less than whites, which is also a HELL of a lot less than # of deaths caused by their OWN kind..
              You misunderstand my point. Rand Paul said it best himself. “Anyone who thinks that race does not still, even if inadvertently, skew the application of criminal justice in this country is just not paying close enough attention.”

Learn to discriminate different voices in one group. All you do is hear people horrible things and then apply it to everyone else remotely similar yet you don't hold people with some similar views as yours to the same standard. Don't use violent individuals to shut up those who are not violent. That's no different than liberals shouting "white privilege" to shut you up.

Then why didn't we see any rioting/looting and arson during the Occupy wall street protests? Or at all the protests of abortion clinics?? We have seen some rioting at Trump conventions, but that is also supported by BLM and the other agitators, like Sorous and alinsky.

But there was rioting and looting. Not to mention all the green peace protests in Seattle in the 90's. You're either being willfully ignorant, ingeniously deceptive, or not looking hard enough...or just making blind assumptions. The question is, why doesn't the media cover those acts of looting and rioting with the same ferocity as they do when black people do it?

a new cop on the block block on the cop can contribute to lower taxes
              paramedics & firefighters not having any special privileges or powerful unions to protect them, chances are they'll be fired on the spot
              ah but class isn't necessarily about wealth (though the ss do get well paid - state & federal ones at least - not to mention a generous health insurance, in a country where decent healthcare is a luxury don't forget, all on taxpayers' $)

So they're bad because they have healthcare? Paramedics and firefighters also have health insurance...and unions. They tend to have the same if not similar healthcare packages as teachers, nurses (Public hospitals), and police officers do. As for wealth and class, how exactly are Hispanics in an upper class than blacks?

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              The Dallas PD Chief says it's hard to do their job when everybody gets to carry their weapon so openly. It makes it harder to figure out who are the bad guys; which he elaborated on by saying that in the mars there were open carriers which confused the police and the people - hence why they thought there were multiple shooters instead of just the one.
              Let me run a scenario here:

In a movie theater Gunman starts shooting. Armed Citizen 1 fires back. Armed Citizen 2 doesn't see the Gunman when the shooting starts, but sees Citizen 1 so Citizen 2 shoots Citizen 1. Citizen 3 saw the Gunman and that Citizen 1 defended the people only to be attacked by Citizen 2, so now Citizen 3 assumes that Citizen 2 is an accomplice to the Gunman and shoots Citizen 2. Now Citizen 4 has to decide who's friendly and who's not and shoot. Also, bullets that miss tend to hit others, that's called crossfire.

The police arrive, and not they have to decide who's who.
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                So they're bad because they have healthcare?
                just one of their many perks. keep up
                Paramedics and firefighters also have health insurance...
                at least they're not above the law & the DA ain't their b*tch
                and unions.
                not powerful ones, irrelevant
                As for wealth and class, how exactly are Hispanics in an upper class than blacks?
                why that question? I was talking about power

Comment

just one of their many perks. keep upat least they're not above the law & the DA ain't their b*tch
                  not powerful ones, irrelevant
                  why that question? I was talking about power

Okay then, then how do Hispanics have more power than black people? You keep moving the goal posts and changing the terms each time I corner you with a question like this. And how do you know which unions have more power than others? How do you measure this union power? How do you know of the relationship with teh DA's? What do you know about it? You didn't even know simple aspects of our electoral college and their ramifications yet claim to have some sort of superior knowledge of the inner workings of the American legal system.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay then, then how do Hispanics have more power than black people?
                    I said, why that question? when did I say they do? in fact what's that got to do with the rest?
                    You keep moving the goal posts and changing the terms each time I corner you with a question like this.
                    don't you wish
                    you don't just move goalposts you create them. you're the one asking questions out of the blue lol (btw why the sudden interest in hispanics)
                    And how do you know which unions have more power than others? How do you measure this union power?
                    let's see - which unions represent the only people with authority & the power to kill, which unions have the means to impose their point of view on others at gunpoint...yeah man tough question :|
                    How do you know of the relationship with teh DA's?
                    when they shoot an innocent & the usually zero-tolerant DA doesn't even press charges, you can't put 1 & 1 together?
                    now you're being as disingenuous as the Trump supporters here
                    You didn't even know simple aspects of our electoral college
                    don't know where you get that but you don't need to know all the minute details about your electoral college to know that it's an aberration. offtopic though
                    and their ramifications yet claim to have some sort of superior knowledge of the inner workings of the American legal system.
                    logic 100 - as you pointed out a few days back the US tends to make more overseas headlines than other countries; the web makes it easy to know what goes on there, you know...

Comment

ho and I like this one:
                      In a movie theater Gunman starts shooting. Armed Citizen 1 fires back. Armed Citizen 2 doesn't see the Gunman when the shooting starts, but sees Citizen 1 so Citizen 2 shoots Citizen 1. Citizen 3 saw the Gunman and that Citizen 1 defended the people only to be attacked by Citizen 2, so now Citizen 3 assumes that Citizen 2 is an accomplice to the Gunman and shoots Citizen 2. Now Citizen 4 has to decide who's friendly and who's not and shoot. Also, bullets that miss tend to hit others, that's called crossfire.
                      so...wasn't it one of the conservatives here (don't remember if it was Aretood or one of the others) who claimed that local police tend to support your 2nd amendment? yet here we have a good counter-example

Comment

[COLOR="#000080"]Let me run a scenario here:

The police arrive, and not they have to decide who's who.
                        Garhkal and/or Annoyed would say: "Shoot them all."
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Garhkal and/or Annoyed would say: "Shoot them all."
                          From the description, they will all have shot each other before the cops ever get there, saving the police from having to sort it out.

Seriously, a legal and responsible gun owner *should* ensure that he understands the situation before drawing a weapon at all.

Comment

a legal and responsible gun owner
                            so you exclude most american gun owners
                            Last edited by SoulReaver; 13 July 2016, 05:44 PM.

Comment

ho and I like this one:so...wasn't it one of the conservatives here (don't remember if it was Aretood or one of the others) who claimed that local police tend to support your 2nd amendment? yet here we have a good counter-example
                              What I said was that county and rural police (who have to face the voters directly) usually favor private ownership of firearms, while the police in larger urban areas who are often appointed by the Democratic city administrations are opposed.

Comment

What I said was that county and rural police (who have to face the voters directly) usually favor private ownership of firearms, while the police in larger urban areas who are often appointed by the Democratic city administrations are opposed.
                                so what if those same countryside cops became urban or state or federal cops - you think they'd keep their initial stance on the 2nd amendment?

Comment

Working...
                                X