Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you go - Belgium doesn't exist until 1830 so what you see is us being part of the Kingdom of the Franks:

The Germanic Kingdoms and the East Roman Empire 526-600
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

No Great Britain either. Good times
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
        maybe someone should tell Hamas to stop using human shields then
        Ok... So by that logic next time there are hostages taken in a bank robbery the police should just go in and shoot everyone and sort out the whole bloody mess later?
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          Ok... So by that logic next time there are hostages taken in a bank robbery the police should just go in and shoot everyone and sort out the whole bloody mess later?
          That sounds like flawless logic as long as I am not there
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            No Great Britain either. Good times
            Traditionally, as you know Jel, I would make some kind of patriotic outcry at this point.

However since in reality I am all for the abolition of our modern idea "nations" I will let it slide this time.

... But you're still a bunch of bloody, jumped up colonials.

Comment

Traditionally, as you know Jel, I would make some kind of patriotic outcry at this point.
              Why do you think I said it?

If we take FH's maps as facts then we are not that much different
              Jelgate is right

Comment

However since in reality I am all for the abolition of our modern idea "nations" I will let it slide this time.

You guys are the ones who STAYED in England and left us in Australia, as punishment
                sigpic
                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Forgetting for a minute that you're comparing apples to oranges (a police officer's job of helping to bring criminals to justice is a completely different job from that of a soldier's which is to wage war)....I'm just saying that Hamas should stop fighting like cowards and attacking from a position of hiding behind innocents, thus turning the innocents they're hiding behind into military targets. I'm sure Israel is trying its best to limit civilian casualties as much as possible but the sad and tragic reality of war (which Hamas seems all to eager to wage in perpetuity) is that having zero civilian casualties as an outcome is virtually impossible. But from what I've seen and read they do everything possible to evacuate innocents out of the vicinity of suspected Hamas strongholds.

Comment

So, those 4 kids on the beach were just playing soccer in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      So, those 4 kids on the beach were just playing soccer in the wrong place at the wrong time?
                      They weren't even playing correcting. Where was your refing FH? You missed at least 5 red cards.
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

The ball was a disguised bomb, Don't you know anything FH??
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                          Forgetting for a minute that you're comparing apples to oranges (a police officer's job of helping to bring criminals to justice is a completely different job from that of a soldier's which is to wage war)....I'm just saying that Hamas should stop fighting like cowards and attacking from a position of hiding behind innocents, thus turning the innocents they're hiding behind into military targets. I'm sure Israel is trying its best to limit civilian casualties as much as possible but the sad and tragic reality of war (which Hamas seems all to eager to wage in perpetuity) is that having zero civilian casualties as an outcome is virtually impossible. But from what I've seen and read they do everything possible to evacuate innocents out of the vicinity of suspected Hamas strongholds.
                          290 Palestinians have been killed that we know of so far. Three quarters of which are reported to have been civilians. That is an unacceptable ratio.

Meanwhile well over a thousand homes have been displaced and 18'000 people have been displaced by Israeli action. That is not measured, responsible action.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                            The ball was a disguised bomb, Don't you know anything FH??
                            Oh right, how could I have forgotten about that... IED's come in all shapes and sizes. And they are getting younger every day.

Comment

Well, it's not exactly a long career path.
                              sigpic

Comment

Would around 70 AD count?

Spoiler:
                                yup the region was called Palestine (still is)

Comment

Working...
                                X