Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTV has now declared that Conservative Party now have a majority. They have around 165 seats, with 155 seats needed.
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I always saw Canada as more liberal. I always though I might flee there one day.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
        Read their wikipedia page and decide for yourself. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conserv...arty_of_Canada
        I will do so
        Originally posted by Wolf O'Donnell View Post
        I always saw Canada as more liberal. I always though I might flee there one day.
        *snort* well scratch that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf O'Donnell View Post
          Compared to the US, it is. Compared to, say, Scandinavia? We're more conservative.
          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!

sigpic

Comment

May it always be that way
            no thanks. i'd rather at least some bastion of goodness to exist on this continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Joachim View Post
              no thanks. i'd rather at least some bastion of goodness to exist on this continent.
              this assumes of course that liberalness = goodness. And this is coming from someone who advocates that humans cannot make chocies and descisions, that we are all animals, cannot make descisions for ourselves, and there is no real moral code in this universe or world.

Comment

And it appears that Elizabeth May, Leader of the Green Party, could get a seat! YAY!

sigpic

Comment

And it appears that Elizabeth May, Leader of the Green Party, could get a seat! YAY!
                  *begins to applaud the eccentricities of a parlimentary system*

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                    *begins to applaud the eccentricities of a parlimentary system*
                    I am questioning if this is sarcasm or not.

sigpic

Comment

And this is coming from someone who advocates that humans cannot make chocies and descisions, that we are all animals, cannot make descisions for ourselves, and there is no real moral code in this universe or world.
                      do you, like
                      ever read all of the posts i make? i made a post not even three pages ago talking about an idealized moral code

hell, we've talked about morality in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Joachim View Post
                        do you, like
                        ever read all of the posts i make? i made a post not even three pages ago talking about an idealized moral code

hell, we've talked about morality in the past.
                        Shush. Foley likes his fallacious arguments.

sigpic

Comment

Well, as far as Canadian elections go, I think this is one of the better ones. And now, I shall go to bed, and wake to a bunch of analysis of the electoral results.

sigpic

Comment

Well I suppose congratulations are in order for the NDP on getting their best result ever. Yay Social Democracy!
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, as far as Canadian elections go, I think this is one of the better ones. And now, I shall go to bed, and wake to a bunch of analysis of the electoral results.
                              As a Canadian who is Liberal (My reasoning for this is because your a member of "Gateworlders Against Racism and Discrimination") what would you like to see happen in your homeland?

Comment

The BQ lost all but four of their seats... Wow!
                                My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

Working...
                                X