X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
    Impossible to put a mail server in the bathroom? not in the slightest
    Unless protected from moisture -- it wouldn't last long.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Exactly....... That was why I didn't elaborate.

A server "as is" would not last very long inside a bathroom.
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

What if she had two bathrooms?
        sigpic

Comment

A.k.a. they refuse doing their jobs.
          In my view, they are doing their jobs by preventing the LSoS from stacking the SCOTUS with liberals.

As I said, if the LSoS wants to fill the seat, he can do so anytime he wants. All he has to do is nominate a conservative that the Senate will approve. If he does, how much you want to bet the Senate will approve him?

And really, you believe he's a muslim -- what does it freakin' matter what religion he's got. That's a private and personal thing. For the record: he's secular.
          As long as he keeps his religion out of his job performance, you're right. He can worship the great pumpkin for all I care.

But if he announced that he is a Muslim, there would be a great many people who would call him on the carpet for it, just as Romney's status as a Mormon was an issue in 2012. When Romney announced his candidacy, I remember telling a Mormon friend to get ready to have her faith dragged through the mud in the upcoming campaign.

But I do think that the LSoS is a Muslim. If so, I would criticize him for lying about it, rather than having the courage to stand up for his beliefs, not for the fact that he is a Muslim. But then, lying is one of his specialties, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
            In my view, they are doing their jobs by preventing the LSoS from stacking the SCOTUS with liberals.

As I said, if the LSoS wants to fill the seat, he can do so anytime he wants. All he has to do is nominate a conservative that the Senate will approve. If he does, how much you want to bet the Senate will approve him?
            They wouldn't vote a conservative into the seat either. Anything that comes from Obama they halt. They are a bunch of whiny children. I can't even believe they are being paid to sit there and be children.

But if he announced that he is a Muslim, there would be a great many people who would call him on the carpet for it, just as Romney's status as a Mormon was an issue in 2012. When Romney announced his candidacy, I remember telling a Mormon friend to get ready to have her faith dragged through the mud in the upcoming campaign.
            Why would his religion be such a big issue anyway?

What is wrong with the American people's priorities if that is even a concern?

Comment

Did you miss the bit where i said I had a webserver in the greenhouse (regularly 40°C and 100% humidity)? Its not a problem honestly, the biggest problem faced would be getting the paint on the case to match the walls in the bathroom lol.

Comment

Why would his religion be such a big issue anyway?

What is wrong with the American people's priorities if that is even a concern?
                Religion has always been an important part of a candidate's makeup, and has frequently been an issue. One of the two greatest presidents I will likely see in my lifetime, John F. Kennedy, was a Catholic, and you should have seen the stink that caused.

Comment

Religion has always been an important part of a candidate's makeup, and has frequently been an issue. One of the two greatest presidents I will likely see in my lifetime, John F. Kennedy, was a Catholic, and you should have seen the stink that caused.
                  Religion meant jack crap in the presidential race until some bunch of bright sparks realised that Christians were not voting in the US because they viewed politics as a dirty, nasty business.
                  Guess what they did when "morality" became a issue?
                  sigpic
                  ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                  A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                  The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I'm not familair with the reign of JFK, other than that he was shot in Dallas, so I can't say that I have.

Anyhoodle -- according to some experts in the field Trump is a thread to the First Amendment:

Trump Could Threaten U.S. Rule of Law, Scholars Say

If you feel Obama's not keeping to his duties, than you really don't want Trump in office either cause he's worse than the "LSoS".

Comment

I am well aware that Trump has a lot of ideas which will not pass constitutional muster.
                      But his intentions mostly agree with my own ideas how to fix the country, as opposed to Sanders, who just wants to hand everybody free stuff or Hillary who also wants to increase government handouts, but in addition can't be trusted as far as I could throw her.

Comment

Haven't your ideas ruined this country enough
                        *points to the 60s*
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Love and peace?

Comment

Love and peace?
                            You seriously think Annoyed was a Hippy?
                            ROFLMFAO!!!!!
                            sigpic
                            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I am well aware that Trump has a lot of ideas which will not pass constitutional muster.
                              But his intentions mostly agree with my own ideas how to fix the country, as opposed to Sanders, who just wants to hand everybody free stuff
                              yes it's better to hand all that free stuff to the elites! vote Trump!

Comment

Interesting logic the left uses.

Ugly, bloody scenes in San Jose as protesters attack Trump supporters outside rally

Blame for the attacks circulated almost as rapidly as images of the violence, with Trump supporters accusing Democrats and members of the media of having a double standard.

Many liberals, meanwhile, including the Democratic mayor of San Jose, suggested that Trump’s angry and divisive rhetoric made him at least partly responsible for the violence at his events.

“At some point Donald Trump needs to take responsibility for the irresponsible behavior of his campaign,” Mayor Sam Liccardo told the Associated Press, praising the city’s police while adding that “we’re all still holding our breath to see the outcome of this dangerous and explosive situation.”
                                So, if a politician or a person holds views that the left doesn't agree with, it justifies physical attacks against that person? Seems to be what this liberal Democrat mayor is saying.

Isn't that sorta like the attractive young woman who gets raped and the defendant blames the victim 'cause she was wearing provocative clothing?

Which way do you want it, Mr. Mayor? You can't have it both ways.

Oh, and isn't the left always going on about being tolerant of other people's ideas? Doesn't seem they really believe that, considering the level of violence they have carried out this year, first against Hillary's supporters when they were still entertaining the delusion that Col. Sanders would be the nominee, and now against Trumps.

Actions speak louder than words, and their actions clearly state that while everyone should be tolerant of their ideas, they don't feel the need to tolerate views they don't agree with. Frakkin' hypocrites!

Comment

Working...
                                X