• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    Is "make soylent green" a valid answer /sarc
    Yes, it is.
    Non sarcastic answer.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      Republican and/or Libertarian
      not compatible

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
        OK Hilary Clinton has lost even more of her brain matter.

http://www.msnbc.com/mtp-daily/watch...e-683916355748
        And why does that classify as 'lost even more of her brain matter'...
        I'm fairly sure that those classified files don't hold the secret of alien live, but they do hold something else or they wouldn't be classified. Military projects that failed spectacularly, technological experiments that went haywire or were succesful in some way.

Wouldn't you want to know what it is they keep so secret?
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

yes, yes i would
          sigpic

Comment

Here is a question for our Republican and/or Libertarian friends.

When you are no longer capable of working, what should society do with you?
            Well, in theory, anyway, in the US, you've paid into the social security system with every paycheck you ever earned, so you * should * be able to exist on that. But the US has frakked that system up by stealing money from the fund for other purposes and allowing people who have never paid into it to collect from it.

There is going to be a very nice train wreck in a few years, when the bill for decades of govt. abuse of the system comes due.

Comment

If you have not worked and therefore have not contributed to Social security, OR garnered your own retirement pension, sucks to be you.

Comment

Throw you in a lion's den? I think that one is their favorite. Actually they'd rather just shove you down on the ground hard. Next to the widow and the orphan....that is if they haven't euthanized the orphan because children once born are detestable to them. Unless there is an immigrant near by. They'd be too distracted shoving him/her.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                  not compatible
                  you missed the And/OR M8.
                  sigpic

Comment

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2016/0...-family-friend

OK this case I think has changed my views on capital punishment.

How can people like this share the same air as the rest of humanity?
                    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

People who hurt children are not safe in prison -- they'll get their beating.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

If they don't convince the authorities to keep them isolated from the general prison population, that is.

Comment

As vile as these two are, if it changes your view on capital punishment, chances are you didn't really not want it anyway Coco, you just feel it should be reserved for the crimes you find the most disgusting.
                          People do not prove their humanity by being as bad as those they seek to punish.
                          sigpic

Comment

As vile as these two are, if it changes your view on capital punishment, chances are you didn't really not want it anyway Coco, you just feel it should be reserved for the crimes you find the most disgusting.
                            People do not prove their humanity by being as bad as those they seek to punish.
                            I had actually changed my POV a few times and had come to the conclusion it's not the ideal or final option for the "worst of the worst" offenders and then this story was put in my inbox and made me change my mind again on what crimes should be dealt with in that manner.
                            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

So what is up with the British Labor party lately? They've been forced to suspend, secretly and otherwise, over 50 party members, including a bunch of high-profile MPs, for anti-Semitic comments of varying degrees of savagery. The record was set by one Musabbir Ali, a former Labor campaign official, who claimed that the Jews control Britain and are committing a genocide against the British. He further declared that the Jews financed Oliver Cromwell's overthrowing and beheading of the British monarch King Charles I because the king refused to allow the Jews to control Britain's finances (nevermind that Jews were expelled from Britain in 1298 and couldn't legally reside there until 1657).
                              If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

I'm much like Coco on this one. I do feel that at some point the line is crossed and society needs to make a statement. While I am not in favor of things as drastic and barbaric as that proposed by Annoyed and Garkhal...I do feel that punishment should in fact be punishment. The worse the crime, the harsher the punishment. The worst crimes should get the harshest punishments. And at some point you might just be too far gone.

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                                So what is up with the British Labor party lately? They've been forced to suspend, secretly and otherwise, over 50 party members, including a bunch of high-profile MPs, for anti-Semitic comments of varying degrees of savagery. The record was set by one Musabbir Ali, a former Labor campaign official, who claimed that the Jews control Britain and are committing a genocide against the British. He further declared that the Jews financed Oliver Cromwell's overthrowing and beheading of the British monarch King Charles I because the king refused to allow the Jews to control Britain's finances (nevermind that Jews were expelled from Britain in 1298 and couldn't legally reside there until 1657).
                                Wow...I'm stomped.
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X