This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
    tbh I'm not sure I'd take well to it (even if she were to my liking)
    Nope it is rather awkward, I once had this woman push herself into me in reverse, if you know what I mean, quiet a strange event I must say.

Comment

I had a guy in a club spank my ass, i spun round with my hand in the air to slap him and he put up his hands in a 'whoa, sorry' way, and i left him alone
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
        Nope it is rather awkward, I once had this woman push herself into me in reverse, if you know what I mean, quiet a strange event I must say.
        you should've pushed yourself into her...wait that didn't come out right nvm :/

Originally posted by pookey View Post
        I had a guy in a club spank my ass, i spun round with my hand in the air to slap him and he put up his hands in a 'whoa, sorry' way, and i left him alone
        see? it was all a misunderstanding (he meant well)

Comment

My wife got the last laugh, tapped the woman on the shoulder and said something to the effect of 'find your own place, that's mine' lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
            Funny I got absolutely castrated on another forum for essentially saying the same thing
            That's one of the best things about this joint. As long as you maintain proper behavioral standards, as far as I can tell, the moderators will allow any ideas to be expressed.
            Even more amazing is that despite the very strong differences of opinion here, everybody does behave themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
              Find me laws that state that they are not.
              Its not in how they are stated. Its in how they seem to get applied. I know of several instances where a woman assaulted a guy, and HE was the one who got arrested, when he defended himself against HER attacks...

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
              That's one of the best things about this joint. As long as you maintain proper behavioral standards, as far as I can tell, the moderators will allow any ideas to be expressed.
              Even more amazing is that despite the very strong differences of opinion here, everybody does behave themselves.
              Agreed. Compared to a lot other forums i am on, the people round here do seem to be more cordial, even if they may be subtly calling someone a dip****, while disagreeing with their stance on a subject..

Comment

Well, thats wrong, one rule for one etc
                sigpic

Comment

The moderators just put the fear of god in us...
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                    Well, thats wrong, one rule for one etc
                    In theory it should be like that but in reality its not. I remember a study where they mocked trials where the only difference was the gender of the defendant. Women tend to get away with more in the legal system.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Women tend to get away with more in the legal system.
                      Equality™

Comment

No such thing. And I wish people would stop pretending otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                          No such thing. And I wish people would stop pretending otherwise.
                          come on man, women should have more rights than men - that's what Equality's all about

Comment

They have rights. Women have the right to be chained to the oven and make us sandwiches
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              They have rights. Women have the right to be chained to the oven and make us sandwiches
                              that's just wrong

Spoiler:
                              how will they vacuum clean the rest of the house?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                The moderators just put the fear of god in us...
                                You got that backwards.................
                                sigpic
                                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
                                X