This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    And yes, they survived to tell the tale.
    with all their limbs?

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
      with all their limbs?
      Everything still intact: Gay wedding cake at Muslim bakery

And an extra little something on the North Carolina HB-something law:
      Stop Using Women’s Safety To Justify Transphobia
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
        @garhkal, it's best not to get me started on the state of our education system
        So what's your thoughts on all these college campuses limiting where free speech can be used? Ranting when someone DOES use that free speech zone to promote trump, etc??

Comment

Everything still intact: Gay wedding cake at Muslim bakery
          so those bakers did refuse to cooperate & interestingly enough they weren't legally coerced into cooperating

btw the guy talking in that video lost his credibility when he mentioned abortion (especially the way he mentioned it)

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            So what's your thoughts on all these college campuses limiting where free speech can be used? Ranting when someone DOES use that free speech zone to promote trump, etc??
            Being from bonny UK I have no idea what that's about, but I can guess.

Besides over here anybody going to University is usually too scared of their own shadow to speak out about anything, they're either so indoctrinated by that point or scared of loosing their tuition fees that they just keep stum, well most do haha.

Comment

I'm pretty sure garhkal is talking about a college student who was tossed out of college for putting pro-Trump material on his Facebook page.

That's what constitutes "free speech" on campus these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                I'm pretty sure garhkal is talking about a college student who was tossed out of college for putting pro-Trump material on his Facebook page.

talking about freedom, there's more

http://weldbham.com/blog/2012/12/21/...ols-continues/

the SS can pepper spray & criminalize kids just for "talking back"
                (hopefully Trump will do something about it if elected, since he's a Defender of Freedoms)

Comment

so those bakers did refuse to cooperate & interestingly enough they weren't legally coerced into cooperating

btw the guy talking in that video lost his credibility when he mentioned abortion (especially the way he mentioned it)

The guy in the video is a total dick.......... And the comments under the video were also not very helpful.

There were one or two people in that comments trying to dictate to others how they should behave.

BTW that guy on the video said he was afraid he would be blown up by the muslims in the bakery. He said it. How crass is that?
                  Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                    Being from bonny UK I have no idea what that's about, but I can guess.

Besides over here anybody going to University is usually too scared of their own shadow to speak out about anything, they're either so indoctrinated by that point or scared of loosing their tuition fees that they just keep stum, well most do haha.

And UK universities have nutjobs on student councils, so who would want to speak up? Remember that kook Bahar Mustafar?

Comment

I was more on about so far we are now at 3 colleges, where students have had panic attacks and felt 'threatened enough to make a big uproar' cause someone scrawled in chalk, "vote trump" or "Go trump, 2016" or "Build the wall".. And in 2 of those 3 colleges, it was wrote in what all the students supposedly know as the 'free speech spots"..
                      BUT i guess free speech is only what doesn't offend them..

talking about freedom, there's more

http://weldbham.com/blog/2012/12/21/...ols-continues/

the SS can pepper spray & criminalize kids just for "talking back"
                      (hopefully Trump will do something about it if elected, since he's a Defender of Freedoms)

Holy Frik. I hope if that's true, those officers get jailed for that!
                      Spraying a kid just cause the talked back?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        BUT i guess free speech is only what doesn't offend them..
                        That has been the left's idea of free speech for a very long time now.

Comment

That has been the left's idea of free speech for a very long time now.
                          I wonder what the reaction would be if it had been a nazi swastika...

Comment

Indeed.........

Comment

I don't care what the symbol or speech is, Free Speech should mean he has the right to express it, just as the audience has the right to consider him to be an ignorant @$$hat.

Allow the free expression of ideas, and the listener can decide what value to place upon it. Simply suppressing speech that is unpopular is wrong.

Comment

I don't care what the symbol or speech is, Free Speech should mean he has the right to express it, just as the audience has the right to consider him to be an ignorant @$$hat.
                                So, a swastika equals an @$$hat but "Vote Trump" is okay.

Now, who's commenting on free speech...

Comment

Working...
                                X