This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
    Well I agree that love doesn't necessarily have to play a role in sex....but usually consensual sex in my mind anyway (and granted that could be very different than how most ppl think ) is when two people come together to engage in sex with both parties getting some emotional and physical benefit from it and it is "free" and not simply a business transaction.

I see prostitution as more of a "contract" rather than truly "consensual". Cuz to me it is a transaction in which one person is paying for a service and the other person is completely emotionally and probably physically (as much as possible) devoid from the activity only to do it just for money...while the other person gains some sort of satisfaction from it. This to me just seems wrong. I don't know if I am explaining myself adequately ....and if not...nevermind... I don't really want to debate this topic anymore.

It's not that I do not like the person...it's what that person stood for. The man is a known terrorist....he admitted on recordings that he was behind the 9/11 plot....non of those innocent people of 9/11 were given the benefit of a trial. He has also been seen talking on video recordings taking credit for his ongoing terror plots and admits he is the "leader" of the Al Qada group who is a known terrorist group that plot to kill innocent civilians. So really what more proof do you need? Furthermore, we have made it clear and the US has announced our position that we are clearly "at war" on this type of terror. When you are at war....and you are facing a combatant ....you do not stop and give your "enemy" a trial. You shoot to save your life and bring down your enemy. Osama Bin Laden was a known enemy of the US and it was clear he was a combatant/war criminal. Additionally, it was reported that Bin Laden picked up a weapon and began shooting. He was not merely assassinated.
    That's been refuted.

Are any Canadians here watching the elections?
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
      That's been refuted.

Are any Canadians here watching the elections?
      OH has it? well ok ...but there were others shooting back right? Cuz Obama reported it as a firefight? And someone used a woman as a human shield Is that still the case?
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
        OH has it? well ok ...but there were others shooting back right? Cuz Obama reported it as a firefight? And someone used a woman as a human shield Is that still the case?
        Apparently, there was resistance, but Osama was not involved. A woman was shot, but there's doubt that she was a human shield, and more of in the line of fire.
        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!

sigpic

Comment

Update: Conservative Party of Canada are the Projected Government, New Democratic Party (Social Democrats) are Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition.

sigpic

Comment

Update: Conservative Party of Canada are the Projected Government, New Democratic Party (Social Democrats) are Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition.
            They are left learning by US standards though right?

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf O'Donnell View Post
              They are left learning by US standards though right?
              Conservatives are right-wing, NDP are left-wing. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Democratic_Party

sigpic

Comment

Another update: The Conservatives are flirting with a majority government, at close to 155 seats. (155 seats are required to gain a majority government.)

sigpic

Comment

The whole should we have given Osama a trial is something that would have been nice but I am not sure of the practicality. I feel personally that it would have been a slam dunk, his guilt was not in question.

It would have been nice to have a trial and let justice be done and let the world go through the process of a trial but this was not a criminal matter. This was a military operation. This is a guy who made war on this country personally and killed many innocent people. He was an enemy combatant. This is not an investigation or a matter for police but a matter of acting on intelligence to hunt someone down. If there was resistance or if there was lives in jeaporady then I would rather kill him, then risk American lives so our sense of justice and be served. Which it has.

May it always be that way

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                    The whole should we have given Osama a trial is something that would have been nice but I am not sure of the practicality. I feel personally that it would have been a slam dunk, his guilt was not in question.

It would have been nice to have a trial and let justice be done and let the world go through the process of a trial but this was not a criminal matter. This was a military operation. This is a guy who made war on this country personally and killed many innocent people. He was an enemy combatant. This is not an investigation or a matter for police but a matter of acting on intelligence to hunt someone down. If there was resistance or if there was lives in jeaporady then I would rather kill him, then risk American lives so our sense of justice and be served. Which it has.

May it always be that way
                    I would prefer the Green Party and the Liberals to have more seats.

sigpic

Comment

Conservatives are right-wing, NDP are left-wing. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Democratic_Party
                      I see. Any major changes in store for you guys do you think?

Comment

Right wing right wing or crazy silly and ridiculous right wing?

I would prefer the Green Party and the Liberals to have more seats.
                        I know

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf O'Donnell View Post
                          I see. Any major changes in store for you guys do you think?
                          Definitely. We are (probably) going to receive a majority government. This is significant as Stephen Harper, PM, has been wanting one for the last 5 years. The NDP has never been the Opposition. I'll be able to say more definitely the changes when more stuff comes in, but there will be a lot of changes.

sigpic

Comment

Right wing right wing or crazy silly and ridiculous right wing?

I know
                            Right of centre.

Tcah.

sigpic

Comment

Right of centre.

Tcah.
                              that is really not an answer to the question

Comment

that is really not an answer to the question
                                Read their wikipedia page and decide for yourself. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conserv...arty_of_Canada

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X