This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
    defending your property against thieves, even if they're government-sanctioned thieves, is an inalienable right
    Self-defense is not shooting a runner in the back - possibly an unarmed runner.

The law in Belgium for example: if you harm the trespasser in any way in self-defense, be sure he/she's facing you and armed with something other than his/her fists. You harm them when facing their back to you or running, you go down for manslaughter and jailtime.

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    What do people make of this situation in Oregon?

It just seems fascinating but now a week or two on and things seem like they are coming apart and they are fighting with each other now.
    If the idiots are fighting with themselves, let them... it'll solve itself.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

The law in Belgium for example: if you harm the trespasser in any way in self-defense, be sure he/she's facing you and armed with something other than his/her fists. You harm them when facing their back to you or running, you go down for manslaughter and jailtime.

Yeah here check this out.

http://usuncut.com/news/oregon-milit...-fights-chaos/
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Yup, looks like a great organization there.

Comment

Yup, looks like a great organization there.

I like how one guy took money that was donated to them and runs off to the pub and spends it all on booze. His friend is now in tears.

Comment

Hmmm....wonder how they'd like them apples if the homeowners started exercising their 2nd Amendment rights in order to defend their property against such unconstitutional seizures of their property
            IMO with who we have in office right now, i feel he would just use that as more proof we need to get rid of guns..

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
            Actually, I do wonder if malls have to pay
            Private use.

You're not, for a lack of a better word, listening to what I am saying. I am saying that to the letter of the law (what is written) the courts were right. The land is for public use...so that the public can enjoy the convenience of a shopping mall. However the spirit in which that law was written does not support the courts' ruling. The problem is that we can't just go with the spirit of the law when it comes to these things.
            Problem is R2.. The Scotus has often USED the 'spirit of a law, vice the letter' in making their decisions, such as the whole Gay marriage and Obama care issues. So why is it ok to go with the spirit/intent vice the written law in some cases, and not others?

Comment

if someone intends to attack me....it doesn't matter what he's using for a weapon, be they fists or knives or guns, etc.......I'm putting down the attacker and putting him down hard and fast

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                ...Gay marriage...
                I mean, what straight person wants to share the same marrital benefits with a gay person, right... I mean, that's insane. Cause we, the straight people, call marriage holy so we divorce 3 times and marry 4. Only, the straight people should be able to do that. Damn you!

Comment

A while back I said something if the homosexuals want to be miserable like the rest of us, who are we to stop them? I stand by that claim
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    A while back I said something if the homosexuals want to be miserable like the rest of us, who are we to stop them? I stand by that claim

Comment

Don't you dare whack that hornet's nest.

Comment

I already whacked it....a long time ago
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          Problem is R2.. The Scotus has often USED the 'spirit of a law, vice the letter' in making their decisions, such as the whole Gay marriage and Obama care issues. So why is it ok to go with the spirit/intent vice the written law in some cases, and not others?
                          In what way is the "spirit of the law" used in either case?

if someone intends to attack me....it doesn't matter what he's using for a weapon, be they fists or knives or guns, etc.......I'm putting down the attacker and putting him down hard and fast
                          Of course. After all, Jesus did say: If someone hits you in one cheek, take out your sword stab them in the stomach and slit their throat and then turn the other one.
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

I think you have been reading the Spanish Inquistion Bible
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              I think you have been reading the Spanish Inquistion Bible
                              Who?
                              sigpic
                              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I mean, what straight person wants to share the same marrital benefits with a gay person, right... I mean, that's insane. Cause we, the straight people, call marriage holy so we divorce 3 times and marry 4. Only, the straight people should be able to do that. Damn you!

OMG that logic....... They will never fall for that.

How dare anyone wish to be married and share the same things everyone else has. The gall ...

Comment

Working...
                                X