This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    So that's how the current occupant of the White House got elected.
    Yeah, a bunch of hyped up black people that represent 12% of your population got of their arse and voted.
    It's amazing what you can do when people are invested in the process, isn't it?

Wait till the next 12% to swing the vote is another group you don't like
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      Yeah, a bunch of hyped up black people that represent 12% of your population got of their arse and voted.
      It's amazing what you can do when people are invested in the process, isn't it?

Wait till the next 12% to swing the vote is another group you don't like
      Excuse me? When did I mention race? Or are you of the belief that the LSoS is just so fantastic that no one could disagree with his policies and ideas, so if they dislike him, it must be because of his race?

Comment

Excuse me? When did I mention race? Or are you of the belief that the LSoS is just so fantastic that no one could disagree with his policies and ideas, so if they dislike him, it must be because of his race?
        How do you think President Obama got voted in?

-lets make it fair-

How do you think President Bush Jr got voted in?
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I believe the LSoS got elected because the Republicans put up a candidate (McCain) that many people on the right including myself could not support and would not vote for.

For a very long time now, the National Republican party has been behaving more like Democrats than the Republicans they claim to be. Many of us on the right will not vote for someone simply because he's on the Republican ticket, he has to act as and be a Republican to get our votes.

And the same thing is going to happen in 2016. They'll throw up a RINO that does not energize the right side of the electorate, so many of us will abstain, while the Dems will run Hillary, who will bring out the Dem voters.

So I expect we'll end up with Hillary as our next President.

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
            Not completely. [snipped the rest]
            Thank you for the explanation, Womble.

And the same thing is going to happen in 2016. They'll throw up a RINO that does not energize the right side of the electorate, so many of us will abstain, while the Dems will run Hillary, who will bring out the Dem voters.
            Is there really no candidate among the 16 (?)* republicans who might favor your vote?

* (?) not entirely sure, it's 16
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Is there really no candidate among the 16 (?)* republicans who might favor your vote?

* (?) not entirely sure, it's 16
              The 16 (or whatever) in play at this point in the game don't mean a hill of beans. There will be a nice dog & pony show about primaries and the process will play out.
              But in reality, the National Republican Committee will select their favorite, someone who toes the NRC line on various issues, and by financially backing that candidate, and denying support to those that they don't like, they will choose the eventual candidate. This candidate will no doubt be what is commonly referred to as a RINO; Republican In Name Only.

The NRC has not been behaving as Republicans or Conservatives for quite some time now. Their agenda at this time more closely matches that of the Democrats on numerous issue such as illegal immigration, the recent TPP debate, Obamacare and such. John Boehner may as well be a Democrat as far as I'm concerned.

I, ad many others like me will not support a candidate who does not represent our views, no matter which party he is running for.

Hence, Hillary wins in 2016.

Comment

So, the first female president...

Comment

So, the first female president...
                  I have no issue with a female president or anything else for that matter.

I do have problems with this particular female, however.

Comment

I didn't think you had, it's just the first female president - or could be. She hasn't won yet.

Comment

I didn't think you had, it's just the first female president - or could be. She hasn't won yet.
                      I think it's a foregone conclusion. Who else have the Democrats got?
                      I realize that Hillary is about as scandal ridden as they come, but that won't deter most Dem. voters.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                        Yes!
                        oo that would be interesting to see

Comment

I think it's a foregone conclusion. Who else have the Democrats got?
                          I realize that Hillary is about as scandal ridden as they come, but that won't deter most Dem. voters.
                          Good point.

Comment

Additionally, conjecture has it that Hillary stepped aside in 2008 to let the LSoS have his shot. She won't be silenced this time around.

Comment

An interesting article on how to explain to curious kids what same-sex marriage is all about when they have a mom and a dad, or what the SCOTUS ruling means to those with two moms and two dads.

Talking to kids about same-sex marriage

Comment

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...pras/29816133/

"It's necessary for an agreement to be reached," said White House spokesman Josh Earnest.

Earnest confirmed that Obama spoke by phone Tuesday with Greece Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras and German Chancellor Angela Merkel, a key figure in debt talks.

Obama received an update on Greece's financial situation during the phone call with Tsipras, the White House said in a statement.

For his part, the president "reiterated that it is in everyone's interest that Greece and its creditors reach a mutually-acceptable agreement," the statement said.

As for the call with Merkel, the White House said she and Obama cited the need for "a durable agreement that will allow Greece to resume reforms, return to growth, and achieve debt sustainability within the Eurozone. The leaders noted that their economic teams are monitoring the situation in Greece and remain in close contact."
                                I can see this coming a mile away.

Does anyone think that the LSoS is not stupid enough to loan these deadbeats money?

Comment

Working...
                                X