Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing new. Major corporations, based out of the US, have already been sued under European laws.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-men-sign.html

I don't think this girl understands the meaning of "diversity" and "inclusive"

The fake tears did not help her cause one bit I think.
      we have the same thing happening over here in the states....a common idiotic mentality that only white people can be racist (itself a racist statement but nobody gets punished for acting out that particular belief) and thus minorities get what amounts to a free pass to commit crimes against white people because if anybody dares to prosecute a member of a minority racial group for their crimes well then "you're a racist"

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Nothing new. Major corporations, based out of the US, have already been sued under European laws.
        thus why we've been clamoring for a president with something resembling a backbone who wouldn't be afraid to tell foreign governments who try to make this nation subject to the laws of said foreign nation to basically F--- off

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
          thus why we've been clamoring for a president with something resembling a backbone who wouldn't be afraid to tell foreign governments who try to make this nation subject to the laws of said foreign nation to basically F--- off
          Play by the rules, and all will be fine. But that's something major companies tend to try to circumvent in order to make more money. Government's just a pawn in that game. They work for the companies - everybody knows that.

The real folks in charge are the CEO's.

Comment

we have the same thing happening over here in the states....a common idiotic mentality that only white people can be racist (itself a racist statement but nobody gets punished for acting out that particular belief) and thus minorities get what amounts to a free pass to commit crimes against white people because if anybody dares to prosecute a member of a minority racial group for their crimes well then "you're a racist"
            Lets the current occupant of the White House get away with an awful lot of stuff, too.
            And the trend will continue in 2017, once Hillary is sworn in.. What? You're against what Hillary wants? You must be a woman hating misogynist. No one will dare try to attack her.

Comment

As if the Republicans will do any better...

Comment

heh. Our sorry excuse for a president can't wait to help them out.

Myself, i think it's legitimate grounds for impeachment. I believe there is some law, possibly something in the Constitution itself that prohibits ceding authority to a foreign power in a treaty.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  As if the Republicans will do any better...
                  Not as represented by the current leadership of the Republican party at the national level. But you will note that myself and many others on the right do not support those people either.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                    Lets the current occupant of the White House get away with an awful lot of stuff, too.
                    And the trend will continue in 2017, once Hillary is sworn in.. What? You're against what Hillary wants? You must be a woman hating misogynist. No one will dare try to attack her.
                    yup...that's the other part of their mentality: "only white people can be racist" (itself a racist statement) and "only men can be sexist" (itself a sexist statement)

Comment

This trend is disturbing.

BTW I think Obama has been a good president
                      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

This trend is disturbing.

BTW I think Obama has been a good president
                        That's a contradiction
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          That's a contradiction
                          Ah OK then I just think he has been a good president, and edit out the first bit of what I said..
                          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Their is no such thing as a good president. Government is never competent
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Obama has been a good resident
                              fixed

(you really think he's in charge?)

Comment

I just need to say this somewhere regarding the Baltimore riot thing. Rioters should be treated as they treat the property and lives that they are destroying. But....honestly....you shouldn't be arrested by the police because you simply ran. Period...just ran. As in at one moment you were walking at an even pace and the next moment for whatever reason you ran towards an undisclosed destination. I mean...It's hard for me to imagine the Gestapo stopping someone for...running. They would if you were say a Jew in the middle of the night outside of the ghetto. But a German White citizen? They just simply wouldn't for the most part. It's...it's just...I can't wrap my mind around that it just I don't know. What is going on in this world? What was going on in that officer's mind? "Oh look, a citizen is randomly running. That's in violation of some Unicorn law about....running. I must stop him before he...runs to far and reaches his undisclosed destination."
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X