Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those living in Canada Glen Beck is going to be one of your citizens according to his latest mental breakdown

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten...t-scoop-people
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
      in that case the existence of Law already makes you a slave. do you favour anarchy?

to be fair the US does have the surface area of a small moon
      So does Australia.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
        For those living in Canada Glen Beck is going to be one of your citizens according to his latest mental breakdown

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten...t-scoop-people
        Damn Southern border jumpers, they should shoot dat dere illegal, then export his corpse back to that hellhole he came from.....................
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post

to be fair the US does have the surface area of a small moon
          Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          So does Australia.
          Yes, but Aussie has platypus and koalas so that makes it much more like the Moon then America.
          I like Sharky
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
            Yes, but Aussie has platypus and koalas so that makes it much more like the Moon then America.
            You have "the deep south"

Lets call it a tie
            sigpic

Comment

You have "the deep south"

Lets call it a tie
              Mmmm Southern Fried platypus.....Ok . Its a tie.
              I like Sharky
              sigpic

Comment

Damn Southern border jumpers, they should shoot dat dere illegal, then export his corpse back to that hellhole he came from.....................
                Why do people take him seriously?

In his latest ramble he claims millions of Americans are about to be killed.

And all that stuff in the 90s about secret FEMA death camps is starting to come back into these kind of websites.
                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  Why do people take him seriously?

In his latest ramble he claims millions of Americans are about to be killed.

And all that stuff in the 90s about secret FEMA death camps is starting to come back into these kind of websites.
                  Because like any dangerous demagoguery, there is at least some truth in what he says. Oh, I don't mean death camps and such, but the more I read about the Obamacare laws, they really are not that crash hot as they stand. The *intent to do good* is there, but the execution/laws seem to leave much to be desired.
                  sigpic

Comment

Because of your size, and impact on other cultures, we HAVE to take you (the US) into account, do you think we are happy about watching your moronic activities??
                    clarification of your "you"=the USA...

There are some of us living in the USA who also doNOT appreciate watching those same moronic activites either.

Most of us (USA residents who were born here) have basically been told to shut up and put up.. unless we side with TPTB causing the havoc. And easier said than done to vote against the havoc when dealing with so many unknowns. If a person doesn't vote at all, that's more votes for the ones wrecking havoc. If a person votes and that vote goes into the minority, so candidate voted for doesn't get in, more for the ones wrecking havoc again. If the vote goes to a particular candidate who ends up elected and causes havoc, what is the point in voting-- when that is NOT the desired goal?

Originally posted by Gatefan1976
                    1: I really think the US political *system* is quite frankly, ...too arrogant to care what their little hissy fit does to the rest of the world.
                    yup. Sadly, I think you (GF) are correct. If true, it seems (is) sadistic having a bunch of NERO's (crazy brains at the top) fiddling--while toying with the rest of the world's emotions and physical circumstances.

That's why I was questioning about
                    the whole world is a STAGE (as in a theatre / audience setting).
                    More truth in the word of the Shakespearian pen than not?
                    Time will tell for the next round of ACTs (as in real-life events.. day by day, etc).
                    It's a firm belief (with dozens of news articles speculating upon these things) that what we're seeing will actually only get much worse, before anything even remotely gets better. *sigh*

Honestly, I think all "western nations" should drop the US like a bad habit and go back to European dominance of "the west"...
                    Probably will happen.
                    Which is why the USA is probably not likely to join in intergalactic space travels any time soon. I keep seeing reports about what NASA is doing, but began to believe that after reading many of the space websites on the internet, that it's going to be the other nations and countries that will be doing mission control adventures in and out of our own solar system. NASA is pretty much bankrupt, because the USA is in *deep* doo-doo (trillions of dollars of causing their own) debt. I find that even more depressing, because I used to have high hopes for the USA space programs (at least to help boost other countries into getting out there, too).

So, if I'm cheering for the other nations venturing off to Mars or the Moon, or beyond our own solar system to find a new, more permanent EARTH (#2) with all of the needed resources our lifeform(s) require, well, somebody's gotta do it..! lest everyone perishes under the weight of the burdens down here (on earth, in general).

Where the USA is (going to be) positioned into the coming one-world gov't is a good question.. especially if the ground we're living on is even still here..
                    Unfortunately, some of us USA residents are sort of stuck here.. can't go fly off to some exotic island or safe haven elsewhere on this planet.. no moooolah. Not lucky enough to be privileged into that category.
                    Antarctica's domed research facilities sure look inviting, but one needs to have special status requirements in even being there.

Comment

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
                      So, if I'm cheering for the other nations venturing off to Mars or the Moon, or beyond our own solar system to find a new, more permanent EARTH (#2) with all of the needed resources our lifeform(s) require, well, somebody's gotta do it..! lest everyone perishes under the weight of the burdens down here (on earth, in general).
                      Which is unlikely to happen in your lifetime, so you don't have to worry about that now.

Antarctica's domed research facilities sure look inviting, but one needs to have special status requirements in even being there.
                      Yes, they are called scientists who do research.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

clarification of your "you"=the USA...
                        Indeed, I did not mean to single out any individual, all people are unique, yet they do tend to have trends as a collective.

There are some of us living in the USA who also doNOT appreciate watching those same moronic activites either.
                        I understand that full well SG
                        Most of us (USA residents who were born here) have basically been told to shut up and put up.. unless we side with TPTB causing the havoc.
                        Why does country of origin mean so damn much to the US???
                        Anecdote:
                        You know how the US just won the America's cup?
                        I had to go to my local mechanic a day after that, and there was 2 Slavs, and Asian and a white guy in the mechanics bay talking about it, 2 of em were OBVIOUSLY not born here. Topic of conversation, how proud they all were that there was an AUSTRALIAN skipper who led the crew. Not a "euro" or a "Asian" or a "whatever", he was JUST an *Aussie*.

And easier said than done to vote against the havoc when dealing with so many unknowns. If a person doesn't vote at all, that's more votes for the ones wrecking havoc. If a person votes and that vote goes into the minority, so candidate voted for doesn't get in, more for the ones wrecking havoc again. If the vote goes to a particular candidate who ends up elected and causes havoc, what is the point in voting-- when that is NOT the desired goal?
                        Ergh, why you all don't vote is beyond me.
                        Either vote, or just shut up, it's not like you are not given the opportunity to be heard, and when I hear someone crying in their cup that "they were not heard" when they don't vote is frankly pathetic.
                        I would recommend mandatory voting, but that goes against the US principle of being allowed to do nothing.

yup. Sadly, I think you (GF) are correct. If true, it seems (is) sadistic having a bunch of NERO's (crazy brains at the top) fiddling--while toying with the rest of the world's emotions and physical circumstances.
                        You don't really play with our emotions or circumstance, but it does......... dim our view of the US.

That's why I was questioning about
                        the whole world is a STAGE (as in a theatre / audience setting).
                        More truth in the word of the Shakespearian pen than not?
                        Time will tell for the next round of ACTs (as in real-life events.. day by day, etc).
                        Shakespeare was rather insightful

It's a firm belief (with dozens of news articles speculating upon these things) that what we're seeing will actually only get much worse, before anything even remotely gets better. *sigh*
                        Probably true, but then "you" will have to decide what really matters to "you"

Probably will happen.
                        Which is why the USA is probably not likely to join in intergalactic space travels any time soon. I keep seeing reports about what NASA is doing, but began to believe that after reading many of the space websites on the internet, that it's going to be the other nations and countries that will be doing mission control adventures in and out of our own solar system. NASA is pretty much bankrupt, because the USA is in *deep* doo-doo (trillions of dollars of causing their own) debt. I find that even more depressing, because I used to have high hopes for the USA space programs (at least to help boost other countries into getting out there, too).
                        NASA has been neutered for years SG, simple as that.

The Earth does provide all we need, how we choose to use or abuse it is another matter.

Where the USA is (going to be) positioned into the coming one-world gov't is a good question.. especially if the ground we're living on is even still here..
                        Do you fear the notion of a "united Earth government?"
                        If so, why?
                        Unfortunately, some of us USA residents are sort of stuck here.. can't go fly off to some exotic island or safe haven elsewhere on this planet.. no moooolah. Not lucky enough to be privileged into that category.
                        Most citizens of most countries are "stuck" where they are.
                        sigpic

Comment

Why does country of origin mean so damn much to the US???
                          Country of origin -- as in checking the cargo crates coming from other countries, or just the USA being located where it is?
                          If it's a territorial thing, that is something that is felt elsewhere around the globe, as well.
                          Why is the Middle East so territorial.. is it the arid lands, oil, or amazing history that it is well connected to..?

Why some folks in the USA are territorial, I have no clue.
                          There are parts of the earth that are claimed as territory for certain spirits. England has many of those spots, and some are downright creepy, in the stories about their existence.
                          But I've also seen reports of some in the tin-foil groups being territorial about earth against outer space "aliens"..
                          ...visitors from another world coming to earth.. how freaky is that..?
                          (Why would anyone even bother coming to *this* particular earth..? it boggles my mind.)

Do you fear the notion of a "united Earth government?"
                          No. the faster it gets here, the sooner the prophecies about it get fulfilled..
                          (Based on what I've read, *that* fulfillment portion is the ONLY good part about that..)
                          yep.. another story for another topic..

NASA has been neutered for years SG, simple as that.
                          NASA got neutered the day the Challenger shuttle blew up (that was in the 1980's). Ever since then, the (USA) space programs haven't gotten more promising, but more and more distant.

Comment

Country of origin -- as in checking the cargo crates coming from other countries, or just the USA being located where it is?
                            If it's a territorial thing, that is something that is felt elsewhere around the globe, as well.
                            Why is the Middle East so territorial.. is it the arid lands, oil, or amazing history that it is well connected to..?

Why some folks in the USA are territorial, I have no clue.
                            There are parts of the earth that are claimed as territory for certain spirits. England has many of those spots, and some are downright creepy, in the stories about their existence.
                            But I've also seen reports of some in the tin-foil groups being territorial about earth against outer space "aliens"..
                            ...visitors from another world coming to earth.. how freaky is that..?
                            (Why would anyone even bother coming to *this* particular earth..? it boggles my mind.)
                            Nope, not why meant at all.
                            I mean you simply must call someone a white American, or a Black American, or an Asian American, or a Hispanic American, Ad Nauseum.
                            What is so terribly wrong with the idea of just having................ Americans??
                            sigpic

Comment

I mean you simply must call someone a white American, or a Black American, or an Asian American, or a Hispanic American, Ad Nauseum.
                              What is so terribly wrong with the idea of just having................ Americans??
                              Americans..? what a novel idea.
                              You'd think by now (after 2 centuries of the USA's existence) that more people would catch on to that idea..?

Native Americans (American Indians) have been territorial with their origins because they are connected to the soil's land mass in that manner. Maybe the rest of the USA folks who have mixed ancestries began to feel homesick from wherever their family roots came from.. I don't know. I think the Native American Indians have always identified themselves separately, because of how the first USA colonies treated them. Their heritage is what separates them mostly from the rest of the USA folks also born here, who are not Native American Indian, yet live on what used to be American Indian land.

Maybe it's because our work and health applications requires each person to identify what their ancestral background ("skin"/geography type of DNA) is from..? Again, I don't know the answer. I just never saw it as an issue, because our outer shells (skin) is just a house to shelter our inner soul --- the REAL *you*. We can hide within our mind, but can't hide from our outer exteriors. We can try to change what we look like on the outside, but it's really what is on the inside, within one's heart of hearts that truly counts.
                              When people get to the point in their life where there health is so far gone, that what's on the outside doesn't matter any more, what is on the inner *you* is what really matters--regardless of geographical location, origin of birth, etc.

As "people" society-wise -- We are all humans, last time I knew from school biology classes.
                              Earthlings, if it matters about one's place of birth in our universe..
                              Everything else is being nit-picky.

Tall, short, plump, skinny, nice nose, great smile, pretty eyes, nice earlobes; or maybe weird mousey ears, etc.
                              Most people have 2 arms, 2 legs, ten toes, ten fingers, 2 eyes, 1 nose, 1 mouth, 2 ears..
                              and lots of them also apparently have some degree of scoliosis (abnormal spinal curvature, and some curvatures are more severe than others); and every individual person has their own set of (good or bad) health issues that make them *uniquely* them.

When a blind person can hear another person, what do they see? Sounds and forms. That is their world. How do blind people dream? I was reading a discussion (on another website) about that, and for the most part, their world is mostly darkness--even in their sleep (especially for those people who were born blind), void of clear (colorful) images, except by (3-dimensional) shape.
                              What are other people known as to a blind person? Someone else, most who have all 5 body senses.. I'm guessing on that.

Comment

Americans..? what a novel idea.
                                You'd think by now (after 2 centuries of the USA's existence) that more people would catch on to that idea..?

Native Americans (American Indians) have been territorial with their origins because they are connected to the soil's land mass in that manner. Maybe the rest of the USA folks who have mixed ancestries began to feel homesick from wherever their family roots came from.. I don't know. I think the Native American Indians have always identified themselves separately, because of how the first USA colonies treated them. Their heritage is what separates them mostly from the rest of the USA folks also born here, who are not Native American Indian, yet live on what used to be American Indian land.

Maybe it's because our work and health applications requires each person to identify what their ancestral background ("skin"/geography type of DNA) is from..? Again, I don't know the answer. I just never saw it as an issue, because our outer shells (skin) is just a house to shelter our inner soul --- the REAL *you*. We can hide within our mind, but can't hide from our outer exteriors. We can try to change what we look like on the outside, but it's really what is on the inside, within one's heart of hearts that truly counts.
                                When people get to the point in their life where there health is so far gone, that what's on the outside doesn't matter any more, what is on the inner *you* is what really matters--regardless of geographical location, origin of birth, etc.

As "people" society-wise -- We are all humans, last time I knew from school biology classes.
                                Earthlings, if it matters about one's place of birth in our universe..
                                Everything else is being nit-picky.
                                Ya know, I think that's the first post of yours I pretty much am just nodding my head in agreement with
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X