This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because, you know, pro-life.
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
      No.
      Thats the crux of it though isn't it?
      If you are prepared to give *all* "rights" then they should get "all rights" should they not?
      Remember, my question was directed originally to MG and his perception.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!
        At least they had the good sense to say drop out this time.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
          well explain to me then how it is that illegal alien parents are able to use the fact that they gave birth to a child here to their advantage? because as far as I know there is an amnesty that illegal aliens can apply for if they give birth to a child here
          Well my gf is not legal in the US and she has quite a few kids, yet shes not a citizen or anything due to her kids.

Shes been working on getting her workers permit for the past year.

So you are wrong. As if what you say is true, then my gf would already be a US citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
            Thats the crux of it though isn't it?
            If you are prepared to give *all* "rights" then they should get "all rights" should they not?
            Remember, my question was directed originally to MG and his perception.
            Fine. But, it's a rather ridiculous premise, you must admit. And how far back are you willing to go? Is it a baby only when the woman has to wear stretchy pants? Or a baby from conception? Will you have to get a passport for the foetus? Imagine the picture. Will you have to name it? What about if you get the gender wrong? Will we criminalize women drinking alcohol or smoking, or even being around smokers? Will hot tubs have mandatory signs saying that pregnant women are forbidden from entering? What about naturally aborted foetuses? That is, those which die naturally in the womb for being physiologically non-viable? Will we need to hold funerals? What about when pregnant women get into accidents and the foetus dies? Is the mother possibly guilty of third-degree murder due to her legal duty to her foetus? The simple concept that a zygote, or even a full-blown foetus is equitable to an independent human being is so asinine, you need to be an Olympic Hurdler to imagine this.
            If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!

sigpic

Comment

Fine. But, it's a rather ridiculous premise, you must admit.
              Of course I admit it. It requires "mental Gymnastics" to understand.

And how far back are you willing to go? Is it a baby only when the woman has to wear stretchy pants? Or a baby from conception? Will you have to get a passport for the foetus? Imagine the picture. Will you have to name it? What about if you get the gender wrong? Will we criminalize women drinking alcohol or smoking, or even being around smokers? Will hot tubs have mandatory signs saying that pregnant women are forbidden from entering? What about naturally aborted foetuses? That is, those which die naturally in the womb for being physiologically non-viable? Will we need to hold funerals? What about when pregnant women get into accidents and the foetus dies? Is the mother possibly guilty of third-degree murder due to her legal duty to her foetus? The simple concept that a zygote, or even a full-blown foetus is equitable to an independent human being is so asinine, you need to be an Olympic Hurdler to imagine this.
              Agree, but again, thats not my position is it?
              I'm trying to understand the idea that then notion of "pro life" can be so selective in it's application. It's either all or none AFAIC.
              sigpic

Comment

Of course I admit it. It requires "mental Gymnastics" to understand.

Agree, but again, thats not my position is it?
                I'm trying to understand the idea that then notion of "pro life" can be so selective in it's application. It's either all or none AFAIC.
                MG, please answer. I'd like to see this.

sigpic

Comment

Liberals are so funny....well not really.
                  I like Sharky
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
                    Fly's are funny too
                    ...........with one wing.
                    sigpic

Comment

Fly's are funny too
                      ...........with one wing.
                      yeah. Hot and Spicey.
                      I like Sharky
                      sigpic

Comment

How many conservative comedians can you think of?

sigpic

Comment

Heya Heya Heya!!!
                          A man walked into my house SO I SHOT HIM DEAD!!!
                          Yowsa Yowsa Yowsa!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

But then the LIBERALY BIASED ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY will normally blacklist those that will openly confess to havng political view points that they don't agree with. So I would say that there are really more then you know about but they are Closet Conservative Comedians.
                            I like Sharky
                            sigpic

Comment

Heya Heya Heya!!!
                              Yowsa Yowsa Yowsa!!!
                              And the Liberal punch line. Then his family sued me and got my house..and I went to prison for illegally defending myself,my family and my property.

Wokka Wokka Wokka.
                              I like Sharky
                              sigpic

Comment

Heya Heya Heya!!!
                                Yowsa Yowsa Yowsa!!!
                                ...that wasn't funny...

But then the LIBERALY BIASED ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY will normally blacklist those that will openly confess to havng political view points that they don't agree with. So I would say that there are really more then you know about but they are Closet Conservative Comedians.
                                Names.

And the Liberal punch line. Then his family sued me and got my house..and I went to prison for illegally defending myself,my family and my property.

Wokka Wokka Wokka.
                                ...still not funny...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X