nope, I rather crackle & pop
      So you're the Rice Krispies guy.
      Funny, I pictured you taller
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, Canadian Constikitteh!
        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

http://news.yahoo.com/police-handcuf...112459850.html :O

Comment

Sort of reminds me of this.
            My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

Thank the Almighty Sean Penn this menace is off our streets.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

So thats why he didn't do the 3 Stooges movie.

Good for Sean.
                I like Sharky
                sigpic

Comment

CPC elections tampering shenanigans continue

Two weeks before the one-year anniversary of the May 2, 2011, election, an investigation into fraudulent robocalls has moved to Conservative headquarters, according to a media report.

Postmedia reported Monday night that Elections Canada investigators are looking at the Conservative Party's internal database to see who downloaded a list of non-supporters in Guelph. The report says the database seems to be missing entries that could identify who accessed the list.

Fred Delorey, a spokesman for the Conservative Party, pointed to an email that went to party supporters saying the report isn't true.

"Contrary to media reports, the Conservative Party of Canada is not under investigation for what went on in Guelph," the email said.

"All calls from the national campaign to RackNine were to set up legitimate calls, be it announcements for events or get out the vote purposes."

The party's lawyer also contradicted media reports that said he was leading an internal party investigation. Arthur Hamilton told CBC News that he is not conducting an investigation and has not conducted an investigation into the calls.

Last year, phone calls claiming to be on behalf of Elections Canada directed some voters in Guelph, Ont., to the wrong polling station. It's illegal under the Elections Act to impersonate Elections Canada and to interfere with somebody's right to vote. The election agency launched an investigation days after.

Once news of the investigation emerged in February, voters in other ridings started logging complaints. Elections Canada now has 800 confirmed complaints in 200 ridings. The CBC's Terry Milewski has reported a pattern of phone calls in which voters identified as not supporting the Conservatives were targeted with robocalls or live calls directing them to the wrong polling stations.

Conservative officials have suggested the purposely misleading calls were limited to Guelph, blaming incorrect database entries for calls outside the riding.

Elections Canada investigator Al Mathews traced the misleading robocalls to Racknine, an Edmonton company that provides voice broadcasting services. Using Racknine's phone records, Mathews traced nine calls to the company to two Conservative staffers in Ottawa, Rebecca Rogers and Chris Rougier.

Rogers worked at the party's campaign headquarters during the campaign. There were eight calls from her phone to Racknine on April 30, 2011.

There was one call from Rougier's phone to Racknine on May 1, 2011.

Robocalls are a campaign tool used by all major political parties in Canada. Racknine provided legitimate services to a number of Conservative candidates. Company owner Matt Meier denies any wrongdoing and says he's co-operating with Elections Canada's Guelph investigation by turning over call records.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...lding-schools#

Comment

Durn them, durn them all to heck

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                        Durn them, durn them all to heck
                        Tell you what, how about we turn this group of fools into eunnuchs, we can eliminate both thier sex drive, and thier ability to disturb the gene pool any further..............
                        sigpic
                        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
                          Sort of reminds me of this.
                          Sounds like a police state.

And I am suprised you can be criminally responsible at 6 in the US, seems a little young to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post
                            Sounds like a police state.

And I am suprised you can be criminally responsible at 6 in the US, seems a little young to me.
                            it's the US. all civilians are subject to the Law w/o exception

Comment

In Sweden, everyone is subject to the law of the land, and you can't break the law just because you're a kid, but if you do, you're treated differently, on the basis that if you're six, you don't really have the capacity to judge right from wrong.
                              My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

isn't it legal in some European countries for kids to have wine
                                sigpic
                                Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Working...
                                X