Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He only cares about his side winning no matter the costs. It's why he looked the other way with the Russians
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      He only cares about his side winning no matter the costs. It's why he looked the other way with the Russians
      Commonly known as a dictatorship, or a monarchy.
      I've provided evidence, legal opinion (not my own) and yet the defence will always remain that the senate will not impeach.
      Talk about a skewed jury...…
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
        Commonly known as a dictatorship, or a monarchy.
        I've provided evidence, legal opinion (not my own) and yet the defence will always remain that the senate will not impeach.
        Talk about a skewed jury...…
        Or a system designed to prevent prosecution for political reasons? Which is exactly what the Democrats are doing.

Comment

BS
          Your "side" did the same to Clinton, for getting a blowjob.
          Your complaints are hollow.
          You WANT your side to win, just because you want it, and the law be damned.

I think Clinton should have been questioned for lying to congress about it, you think it's just a witch hunt.
          How many Clinton associates got prison time?
          NONE
          How many trump ones have?
          7 and counting.
          But yeah, he's innocent.....

That's why you are thick as a brick, you buy into whatever pathetic, (and disproved) defence just to get your "agenda"
          If you allow this, when a democrat gets into the office, they too can do the same crap as trump is doing. They can ram a green new deal down your throat and when you claim House oversight, they have the legal defence that you allowed it.

This is why laws matter.
          sigpic

Comment

Are you getting it yet Annoyed?
            Trump could actually shoot someone on 5th avenue, but as he is potus, you can't charge him, and if you use the constitutional remedy, it doesn't matter because your party will vote him innocent.
            So, he is unaccountable to anyone.
            Sounds like a dictator, the same people you had a war, a civil war, and helped greatly in 2 world wars to oppose.

Yeah, make America great my Arse.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
              make America great my Arse.
              magma?

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                magma?
                Sounds right soul.
                sigpic

Comment

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-11-...hment/11744956
                  sigpic

Comment

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...kraine/602728/
                    sigpic

Comment

Just when the Democrats thought she was going to behave herself and keep her yap shut...

https://www.businessinsider.com/aoc-...ollege-2019-11

Actually, Butthead is right; the solution is to make college affordable to all, but I haven't seen his ideas on how to do that.

He's also right that free for everyone is too radical. And I don't even want to know how the far left will react to this comment from the Kinergartner:
                      "This is a GOP talking point used to dismantle public systems, & it's sad to see a Dem candidate adopt it," she wrote. "Just like rich kids can attend public school, they should be able to attend tuition-free public college."
                      You go, girl! You're certainly doing your part in ensuring Trump gets another term.

On a side note, what is with the media's newfound habit of picking photos of political figures with ridiculous expressions on their faces? In this case, it's apparently a stock / file photo.. They could have picked one that doesn't look so absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                        Just when the Democrats thought she was going to behave herself and keep her yap shut...

https://www.businessinsider.com/aoc-...ollege-2019-11

Actually, Butthead is right; the solution is to make college affordable to all, but I haven't seen his ideas on how to do that.

He's also right that free for everyone is too radical. And I don't even want to know how the far left will react to this comment from the Kinergartner:

You go, girl! You're certainly doing your part in ensuring Trump gets another term.

On a side note, what is with the media's newfound habit of picking photos of political figures with ridiculous expressions on their faces? In this case, it's apparently a stock / file photo.. They could have picked one that doesn't look so absurd.
                        this is why I think we oughta just merge the political and bonehead threads

Comment

Can someone please explain why people like these are so insane?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...box=1575018221

This can't be done... It's not possible.
                          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Ok, I've mentioned this nearby city's failed school district a number of times; it's a shining example of all the "best" in our education system today.

How screwed up does your district have to be to get the SEC investigating it?

https://www.wxxinews.org/post/rcsd-u...estigation-sec

$65 million in the hole, and they're probably not done counting yet. And they plan on asking the state for more $, despite the state having its own budget shortfall.

Comment

ISIS approves!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...c-pregnancies/

Make Islamists Great Again

#MIGA

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                                ISIS approves!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...c-pregnancies/

Make Islamists Great Again

#MIGA
                                I saw that, and I agree, it makes no sense unless it's a strategic move. Probably just trying to force court cases.
                                But what the heck does ISIS have to do with it?

Comment

Working...
                                X