• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh. Do what you want
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      You're forgetting that Trump underpolls significantly. I actually posted about that recently.

Since the rabid lefties have a penchant for using violence to harass Trump supporters, many of them fly under the radar, keeping their heads down, which is always a good idea if you're likely to get shot at. They won't discuss it, they won't tell pollsters, but they will go to the polls and vote.
      So why say he is winning in the polls?
      Your TDS is showing.
      As for getting "shot at", I seem to recall that it's not trump supporters, but trump fans who like to shoot places up, run over people with cars, march down the street saying "Jews will not replace us", threaten civil war with armed militia's.
      So, you are full of it.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

And next week, the aide's babysitter's third cousin twice removed will testify that Trump's haircut sucks.

They're just pulling 'em from the woodwork at this point.

I'll pay attention when this hits the Senate. And the voters will get their say next year.

That is why the left/Democrats are wasting resources in this failed attempt to impeach.

By now, I expect there's a plaque on the wall at the DNC that reads "We have to impeach him, because we can't beat him at the polls"
        We're talking about high ranking people who were right there and saw/heard some pretty disturbing things. Sure individually it doesn't amount to much, but once you put the pieces together it is quite disturbing. We're also talking about patriots. We have people like the Ambassador to the Ukraine, that is a far cry from being some random person. Not to mention Trump's witness intimidation. "Things will happen to her"...that sounds like a mob style threat if I ever heard one. Not to mention how he lashes out at witnesses, that's beyond "speaking up" it's bold faced intimidation.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

"Someone"
          Should break annoyed knees, and steal his boat and cash.
          Who could prove who did it?
          sigpic

Comment

Jelgate will do it and blame it on his senility
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Jelgate will do it and blame it on his senility
              Good plan, and because we are talking about it openly, it's not a criminal offence.
              Only an IDIOT would do that.
              sigpic

Comment

If we get in trouble, we can just say we were joking
                Jelgate is right

Comment

A simple misunderstanding of intent.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                    So why say he is winning in the polls?
                    Your TDS is showing.
                    As for getting "shot at", I seem to recall that it's not trump supporters, but trump fans who like to shoot places up, run over people with cars, march down the street saying "Jews will not replace us", threaten civil war with armed militia's.
                    So, you are full of it.
                    https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...accurate-polls

Left wing opposition to the president has evolved into derangement. Trump supporters who go public with their views subject themselves to being heckled, ostracized, having property vandalized, or even being violently assaulted by left wing groups like Antifa. My own brother had his vehicle broken into and damaged because of a bumper sticker supporting Trump.

The risks of “coming out” as a Republican, or worse as a Trump supporter, can be severe. As a result, many conservatives simply keep their mouths shut and remain quiet about their political views. Then on voting day, these same conservatives show up at the polls and pull the lever for Republican candidates. Fear of stigma has likely a driving factor behind Republican voters misleading not only their friends and relatives, but pollsters as well. Considering invective against Trump and his supporters, why would you tell a pollster from a partisan press how you truly felt?

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                      We're talking about high ranking people who were right there and saw/heard some pretty disturbing things. Sure individually it doesn't amount to much, but once you put the pieces together it is quite disturbing. We're also talking about patriots. We have people like the Ambassador to the Ukraine, that is a far cry from being some random person. Not to mention Trump's witness intimidation. "Things will happen to her"...that sounds like a mob style threat if I ever heard one. Not to mention how he lashes out at witnesses, that's beyond "speaking up" it's bold faced intimidation.
                      Thing is, the Democrats started this impeachment crap with "the phone call", which their whistleblower wasn't even on. Hearsay evidence at best. The transcript of that call was unexpectedly released, and and just like the Mueller witch hunt, it was a giant nothingburger. So, now they are just throwing anything they can find against the wall, hoping something sticks. After all, they know they can't beat him, so they have to impeach him. As I recall, they even tried to use a "witness" who was fired several months before the call.

Oh, and this is dead upon arrival at the Senate anyway, so what is the real point? A taxpayer funded "campaign"?

Comment

You're in denial and are just looking for any excuse that Trump is innocent. One again all you have are unfounded conspiracy theories
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Trump has that same quality; he's not afraid to tell anyone to take a flying leap.
                          Except there's "telling someone to take a flying leap" and "Twump's telling someone to take a flying leap".

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
                          yep... which leads to a dictatorship or in essence is very much like the feudal societies made up mostly of paupers ruled by a king (or queen) or emperor or whatever you want to call that persona at the very top of the list.
                          President Donald J. Trump

I guess it depends who you listen too.
                          Or not listen to.

...and likely gets two more SCOTUS picks. As well as time to complete what he started.
                          You should be ashamed of yourself, but I guess you have none left as a Trump-follower.

By now, I expect there's a plaque on the wall at the DNC that reads "We have to impeach him, because we can't beat him at the polls"
                          Actually, they can... ... and it pisses him off to no end.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            Except there's "telling someone to take a flying leap" and "Twump's telling someone to take a flying leap".
                            And Trump doesn't have the same rights as others? What about Butt-head's promise to tell gun owners and 2nd amendment advocates to go take a flying leap?

You should be ashamed of yourself, but I guess you have none left as a Trump-follower.
                            Why? Because I disagree with you? I understand, you don't like the direction that SCOTUS and the judiciary are moving.
                            But many people do approve of Trump's appointments. And the judiciary was a prominent issue in the 2016 elections, you can't possibly claim it was "off the radar", so to speak. And you will notice who won that.

Actually, they can... ... and it pisses him off to no end.
                            Unless the economy tanks big time next year, Trump is a virtual lock to win in 2020.
                            Never mind the other aspects, such as judicial appointments, immigration policy, social aspects and so forth, by far the most important factor in people's voting decisions is their pocketbook.

The U.S. economy is chugging along at a pace that hasn't been seen in DECADES. Unemployment is at record level lows, wages for workers are rising as employers compete for workers.

That alone is enough to virtually guarantee any incumbent's re-election. Combine that with the absolute train wreck status of the Democratic field, and Trump can probably nap his way to victory. Why do you think it's DEMOCRAT politicians who say they have to impeach because they can't beat him?

And this whole impeachment fiasco is going to hurt them in several ways. First off, it's pretty clear that the whole thing is just a highly partisan attempt to undo 2016, because the left still can't accept that they lost. And that's going to generate a lot of anger & motivate Trump supporters to go to the polls.

2nd, the attempt is doomed to fail before it even got started, because the next stop in the impeachment train is the Senate, where it is certain to die a swift death. The Dems just don't have the votes there. So that is going to to negatively affect Democrat support for their people.

Comment

Unless the economy tanks big time next year, Trump is a virtual lock to win in 2020.
                              it's not tanking yet cause he's basically injecting money into the economy to buy time
                              of course this only delays the inevitable & violates the tenets of capitalism you claim to support but it could give him enough time till 2020 (after that he won't give a ****)

also even if there's a crisis before then he'll just have Government rig the election

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                                it's not tanking yet cause he's basically injecting money into the economy to buy time
                                of course this only delays the inevitable & violates the tenets of capitalism you claim to support but it could give him enough time till 2020 (after that he won't give a ****)

also even if there's a crisis before then he'll just have Government rig the election
                                There are already attempts to jigger the election. But they are intended to benefit liberals and Democrats, not Republicans.

Comment

Working...
                                X