X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    Do you even realise what you quoted?
    Read it again, actually READ it.
    trump is not uniting you, he is tearing you apart and for what?
    WHY is he doing it kids, cause its not for you, or his pay, so what's left?
    Who said he is trying to be a "uniter"? That's not him, That's Obama, Clinton & so forth.

A large part of his appeal is that he does go his own way, and doesn't fit in with the Washington elite of either party. He proudly says and does a lot of things that many regular people agree with, regardless of what the Washington establishment thinks.

Comment

You are being vague again and lacking proof
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...se-latest-news
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ie-yovanovitch
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

still pissed that Shep Smith was fired quit though

Comment

Shep did all he could.
                It sucks, yes, but in the face of rampant partisanship he did the only thing he could.
                Not be a face for fox.
                sigpic

Comment

he could've continued being a face of reason for Fox instead

hope Wallace doesn't go the same route

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                    he could've continued being a face of reason for Fox instead

hope Wallace doesn't go the same route
                    What would YOU do?
                    Would you work for people who just lie and become state media, or would you quit?
                    Shep and Chris have already been "dirt-balled" as RINO's by the trump fans, even though they have a proven track record of being loyal to REPUBLICAN ideals.
                    So, what do you do?
                    Keep fighting "the good fight"?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                      1: What, you expected pictures? Yeah, that's not gonna happen, 60+ year old geezer walking around a high school with a camera? Why don't you try that stunt. You might get your own episode of SVU.
                      Google is good at finding images, or you can use your words.

2: Says the guy with the annoying color tags. I just took the easy way of dealing with them.
                      Right...

How many times have I said the entire system is at fault? Administration, teachers, K-12 or College, It's all broken.
                      The problem is that you take one small insignificant corner of the entire system with which to condemn it despite the thousands of schools that have high scores, high graduation rates, and excellent programs.

I never said it wasn't real. What I don't accept is that we are the cause of it. How hard is that to understand?
                      The majority of scientists disagree with you and that's the facts. Science is determined by consensus never by unanimous agreement. The consensus is that people play a role of some sort (at the very least) in climate change. It's not up to schools to critique scientific consensus, they teach what the consensus says. It's the same thing with the social sciences. Schools are not the creators nor testers of human knowledge, they merely report what natural and social scientists say. It's not the schools who you should look at if there were to be any truth to your chicken little conspiracy theories, it's the scientific community.

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                      And from the mouths of the ever so tolerant lefties in the bastions of liberalism..

UC Berkeley instructor calls rural Americans 'bad people' who deserve 'uncomfortable' lives

The left is SO tolerant, aren't they? Oh, and of the schools don't push a liberal agenda at all, do they?

Any bets on whether or not this yutz gets fired?

This guy is the poster child for the Electoral College.
                      Isn't this the sort of thing GOP talking heads pull all the time though? What did GF say about democrats behaving like republicans? He said that you wouldn't like it.
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

What would YOU do?
                        Would you work for people who just lie and become state media, or would you quit?
                        Shep and Chris have already been "dirt-balled" as RINO's by the trump fans, even though they have a proven track record of being loyal to REPUBLICAN ideals.
                        So, what do you do?
                        Keep fighting "the good fight"?
                        uh yeah I would've definitely stayed if only just to be a nasty thorn & piss off both my employer & audience

again that's assuming we're talking about voluntary resignation not dismissal
                        in that country workers in the private sector have no rights & can be fired any time for no reason (which begs the question how the hell did Shep Smith last that long over there)

Comment

Yes I did tood, and now he want's to cry about it like the snowflake he actually is.
                          I also said the party is projecting it's own fear driven values on the democrats because if they were in their position, they would lie, cheat and steal. Given that mindset, is the republican defence a surprise?
                          sigpic

Comment

uh yeah I would've definitely stayed if only just to be a nasty thorn & piss off both my employer & audience
                            Then you would be betraying your own values.
                            I absolutely understand your POV, but is it the right thing to do?
                            again that's assuming we're talking about voluntary resignation not dismissal
                            Of course.
                            in that country workers in the private sector have no rights & can be fired any time for no reason (which begs the question how the hell did Shep Smith last that long over there)
                            Don't be like them and confuse points.
                            Shep was a good little soldier, until he couldn't be, and he took the only action he could, quit.
                            sigpic

Comment

Then you would be betraying your own values.
                              care to explain how the hell I'd be betraying my values by voicing my values? (against those of my employer)

either I'm fired or I stay either way I won't quit

I absolutely understand your POV, but is it the right thing to do?
                              dunno ("right" is a loaded word in this context)

but it's the fun thing to do :|

Of course.

Don't be like them and confuse points.
                              Shep was a good little soldier, until he couldn't be, and he took the only action he could, quit.
                              lol to pick up on your analogy that sort of soldier would've ended up in the brig long ago followed by dishonourable discharge (he was always a voice of dissent right?)

Comment

care to explain how the hell I'd be betraying my values by voicing my values? (against those of my employer)
                                Care to actually use what I said?
                                You got half of it, how about using the whole thing, or are you as scared as Annoyed to do that?
                                As to your question, would you stay in a corporation who has no other goal than destroying what you believe in? As said, I believe in your values, I question weather your "resistance" would be effective. Shep resisted for as long as he could, and made the decision that it simply made no difference anymore, his voice was powerless.
                                either I'm fired or I stay either way I won't quit
                                It's not a question of "giving up" which is how you are using the word "quit", it's about weather you can stomach being part of a system you fundamentally do not agree with anymore.
                                dunno ("right" is a loaded word in this context)
                                Not in my context.
                                but it's the fun thing to do :|
                                I find nothing about this situation "funny".
                                lol to pick up on your analogy that sort of soldier would've ended up in the brig long ago followed by dishonourable discharge (he was always a voice of dissent right?)
                                No, he wasn't.
                                That's the point.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X