Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The latest gold from Trump's peabrain is a beauty...

Trump defends Syria decision by saying Kurds 'didn't help us with Normandy'

They were also nowhere to be found when the Brits attacked the airports in 1776, nor were they helping at the Bowling Green Massacre.

...but wait till they tell him where the Germans were at Normandy.

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
    btw why hasn't the EU declared Turkey a terrorist state yet (they're ISIS allies)
    Because they are housing a few million Syrian refugees which the EU rather not see cross the Meditteraenean Sea, hence why the EU has been supporting the Turkish government to maintain the refugee settlements. However with this week's attack on the northern territories they've forfeited that aid.

Erdogan wants to resettle the Syrians to the northern territories, even if those people aren't coming from there originally.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      Yes but none of them will say that out loud they are all still licking his boots.
      Some have said it out loud. I will admit that the majority of them will blindly do what Trump says
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Just went I think things can get any crazier...they do!
        sigpic

Comment

Why would the AG run to Murdoch

https://theweek.com/speedreads/87106...rupert-murdoch

Totally legit /s
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Oops... Turkey fired on US troops..... By accident of course

https://www.newsweek.com/us-troops-syria-turkey-1464727

Yay way to go you orange lobster.
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              Why would the AG run to Murdoch

https://theweek.com/speedreads/87106...rupert-murdoch

Totally legit /s
              I wouldn't get so worked up over that Fox poll. As I understand it, it was polling a stacked deck. 48% registered democrats as opposed to 40% Republicans, as I understand it.

Comment

Polls are only accurate if they cast Trump in a favorable light. Everyone knows that Coco
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                  I wouldn't get so worked up over that Fox poll. As I understand it, it was polling a stacked deck. 48% registered democrats as opposed to 40% Republicans, as I understand it.
                  It's FOX you fool.
                  Or, you can admit your "MSM bias" is garbage. (or learn what the word bias means)
                  Or you can say less people are watching fox
                  Or you can put out another load of hokum to support the obvious fact that trumps base is dwindling into the actual psycho's that he courts.
                  That says more about you than any swear word I could use.

OH, and if you read it, it has little to do with the fox poll.
                  The article is about WHY the AG ran to the owner of FOX, and all of a sudden Shep Smith quit/got axed.
                  It's about state run propaganda, but that seems to be beyond your pay grade.
                  sigpic
                  ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                  A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                  The truth isn't the truth

Comment

so any words from the neocons about the 81 y/o woman who was thrown into jail for exercising her 1st amendment rights? (protesting against the elite$)

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                      It's FOX you fool.
                      Or, you can admit your "MSM bias" is garbage. (or learn what the word bias means)
                      Or you can say less people are watching fox
                      Or you can put out another load of hokum to support the obvious fact that trumps base is dwindling into the actual psycho's that he courts.
                      That says more about you than any swear word I could use.

OH, and if you read it, it has little to do with the fox poll.
                      The article is about WHY the AG ran to the owner of FOX, and all of a sudden Shep Smith quit/got axed.
                      It's about state run propaganda, but that seems to be beyond your pay grade.
                      I know it was a Fox sponsored poll. I don't know why it was so skewered.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoy...cable-ratings/

Looks like Fox is doing well in the ratings. There has been a drop recently, but I would guess that people are sick of all the Democratic whining and attempts to undo the election.

Comment

so any words from the neocons about the 81 y/o woman who was thrown into jail for exercising her 1st amendment rights? (protesting against the elite$)
                        Who are you talking about?

Comment

Looks like Fox is doing well in the ratings. There has been a drop recently, but I would guess that people are sick of all the Democratic whining and attempts to undo the election.
                          Faux News is doing well among trumpets of course

with Shep Smith fired having "resigned" there ain't much integrity left in this **** stained fake news outlet

Who are you talking about?
                          Jane Fonda (you seriously didn't know? it's all over the news but maybe Faux News didn't mention it) not that it matters who

Comment

Faux News is doing well among trumpets of course

with Shep Smith fired having "resigned" there ain't much integrity left in this **** stained fake news outlet

Jane Fonda (you seriously didn't know? it's all over the news but maybe Faux News didn't mention it) not that it matters who
                            I hadn't read about it. But she's been on my ignore list for about 40 years.

Looks like she just needs the publicity, maybe she's got a book or something coming out;

Comment

I hadn't read about it. But she's been on my ignore list for about 40 years.

Looks like she just needs the publicity, maybe she's got a book or something coming out;
                              Always an excuse.
                              sigpic
                              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

That seems to be his status quo when celebrities talk about stuff he disagrees with
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X