• Show
Clear All

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/10/u...ath/index.html

that was quick

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
      suicide
      Spoiler:
      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
        suicide
        it looks like a huge...coverup

Comment

it looks like a huge...coverup
          I thought Bernie was the one who sends assassins (thats the right-ist excuse for the shooting right?)
          Last edited by Chaka-Z0; 10 August 2019, 02:48 PM.
          Spoiler:
          I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

It's tragic that his victims won't see him brought to justice and know that he's suffering in prison for the rest of his days.

But whether he got got (unlikely, because conspiracy derangement is nonsense) or did himself in, this is not the end of the story. The original court filings are being unsealed, and the greatest resource toward uncovering the truth are still here: his victims. That's all it takes - believing the victims.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I thought Bernie was the one who sends assassins (thats the right-ist excuse for the shooting right?)
              No, we only assassinate Lizards. Their vile and evil natures have been shown on many TV documentaries cleverly disguised as science fiction.

But you ought to like this bit.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/man...eapons-charges

Right shooting at left, left shooting at right.. This is the new normal?

Maybe the problem isn't the guns so much ast the people? This is how polarized our politics are now? Something wrong there.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                It's tragic that his victims won't see him brought to justice and know that he's suffering in prison for the rest of his days.

But whether he got got (unlikely, because conspiracy derangement is nonsense) or did himself in, this is not the end of the story. The original court filings are being unsealed, and the greatest resource toward uncovering the truth are still here: his victims. That's all it takes - believing the victims.
                Bah. At this point, all that is going to happen is a whole lot of lawyers will be making a whole lot of money for at least a decade or two.

As to whether he was punished enough, he killed himself. What more do they want?

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                  he killed himself
                  assisted suicide?

What more do they want?
                  bring him back temporarily so he can squeal

Comment

His whole trial would just have been denial and obfuscation. He doesn't need to squeal, all we need to do is to read the court documents and listen to the victims.
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

That's why death penalty shouldn't be, it's too easy of a way out for wonkos. A shame he won't get the same treatment (drop the soap) he inflicted on his victims as we know how inmates despise child/women rapists
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Also didn't the investigation found out Bill Clinton used that plane many times? What a bunch of devious fks
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                          His whole trial would just have been denial and obfuscation. He doesn't need to squeal, all we need to do is to read the court documents and listen to the victims.
                          his testimony would've had far more clout

but he knew too much
                          speaking of:

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...eories-1456305

classic misdirection

That's why death penalty shouldn't be, it's too easy of a way out for wonkos. A shame he won't get the same treatment (drop the soap) he inflicted on his victims as we know how inmates despise child/women rapists
                          bah he'd probably like it lol
                          also aren't such offenders usually put in special prisons with other similar offenders? not to mention since he's a billionaire he'd have been sent to a 5 star jail or something anyway

I'd have preferred to see him lose all his fortune & end up on the street begging

better yet if this can happen to Don & his sociopath sons

Comment

You should check out my new terrarium, it's dope
                            New apartment?

Comment

He offed himself. Death penalty has no place in this discussion.

Comment

assisted suicide?

bring him back temporarily so he can squeal
                                That is beyond our ability. We're not the "Beings of Light" from Galactica TOS.

Comment

Working...
                                X