• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is why Chaka said he remembers what happened to Frank
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Good Idea.

I need to shoot all of you, it's 'Murrican.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I thought you were smarter than that
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by magi877 View Post
          yes!

and pointing the fec is useless regarding hacking and fraud as all the fec is mandated to do regards election financing

this attention paid by so many from other places only feeds into the notion of 'america exceptionalism'. a myth that has been built and maintained by all of those foreign nations who do not seem to be able to do anything on their own

war? wait for america to come settle it

famine? call america

plague? wait for america to send aid and medical personnel

emigrate from corruption? go to america, illegally if you think you must

even prices on nearly all commodities. the rest of the world reflexes based on what some asinine stock broker in NYC is bidding and selling at

this is also connected to why globalism is bad in its current form...but thats another topic
          Need a base for missiles, call Australia!!
          Need help with Iran, who you pissed off by breaking faith, call Australia!!
          Need help dealing with Gina for your easy trade wars, call Australia!!

You idiots can't manage a damn thing.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            I thought you were smarter than that
            You get hopes and prayers, they are effective, right?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
              AOC is a moot case at this point in time, she's not old enough to run for President.

What?

Is there some kind of rule that says only old farts can be President?

Meanwhile some random finger pointing.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newsp...cid=spartandhp

Because really that's not answering the problem of gun violence. More distraction.
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Yes, its in the Constitution.

I really want to know how smoking pot leads to a person picking up.a gun
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                  Need a base for missiles, call Australia!!
                  Need help with Iran, who you pissed off by breaking faith, call Australia!!
                  Need help dealing with Gina for your easy trade wars, call Australia!!

You idiots can't manage a damn thing.
                  We just can't make up our minds as to what to call Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Yes, its in the Constitution.

I really want to know how smoking pot leads to a person picking up.a gun
                    I'd say it would lead one to drop the gun out of laziness, same goes for video games, what a joke. Thought these two dead horse arguments were already dead horse arguments 5 years ago.

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                    What?

Meanwhile some random finger pointing.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newsp...cid=spartandhp

Because really that's not answering the problem of gun violence. More distraction.

Not unlike Rep's to try to gain some political capital over mass shootings, it's common occurrence now.
                    Spoiler:
                    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                      You mean Kiwis? Oh snap that's NZ, or is it Australia again?
                      Spoiler:
                      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                        What?

Yes, Constitution specifies age 35, and must be a US born citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                          You mean Kiwis? Oh snap that's NZ, or is it Australia again?
                          Who cares? They are basically the same people
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                            You just want to use it to advance American interests, the EXACT same thing you want to stop in your own country.

I want good bacon Jel, cause I don't ask for it often.
                            sigpic

Comment

Give him kiwi-flavored bacon.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

We were going to call Canada, but they were too busy getting high on maple syrup.

I'm not made of money. I dont get the fair pay that the elderly people like Annoyed get. Make him buy your bacon
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X