This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    Who the **** are you to tell someone not to post?
    She can quote and post on anything she has knowledge on.
    Who the **** are you to disagree with my free speech?
    She's quoting "feels", not facts, just like you do, and your feels count for **** kid,
    Grow the hell up, child.
    Excuse me for being blunt, but you have no standing to say any such thing. You do not speak for everyone here, only for yourself. If you don't like what she posts, don't read them.
    I have EVERY RIGHT to deny your stupid crap, and SG's.
    It's called free speech, you idiot, so is calling you an idiot. Retreat into your shell you old fart, have your own "reasons" for being a piss poor representative of humanity.
    That's what you are, a piss poor representative of humanity.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      SG, take your religious crap out of this thread, we have had enough of it.
      I stated why I wrote up what I did. I also noted this was NOT the topic to write it up. However, aretood2 was asking very specific questions, which I answered.

Who the **** are you to tell someone not to post? Excuse me for being blunt, but you have no standing to say any such thing. You do not speak for everyone here, only for yourself. If you don't like what she posts, don't read them.

Yes. SG's posts are often based on religious concepts and her understanding of some topics is shaky at best. But her views are just as deserving being here as yours or mine.
      Thank you, Annoyed.
      There was a reason why I wrote all that stuff up. It wasn't my choice to do so here, but anywho... what's done is done.

Postings will be removed, and NOT because of what GF & company wants. It's more relevant on the other topic. Unfortunately, I will have to cross-post to here over there.

Comment

Aww, look at the kids backing their stupid up.

Post what you want, keep your stupid here, and let everyone else laugh at it.
        Or hide.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          She can quote and post on anything she has knowledge on.
          Who the **** are you to disagree with my free speech?
          She's quoting "feels", not facts, just like you do, and your feels count for **** kid,
          Grow the hell up, child.

I have EVERY RIGHT to deny your stupid crap, and SG's.
          It's called free speech, you idiot, so is calling you an idiot. Retreat into your shell you old fart, have your own "reasons" for being a piss poor representative of humanity.
          That's what you are, a piss poor representative of humanity.
          You keep right on going with your insults. They say far more about yourself than they do about me.

Comment

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
            I stated why I wrote up what I did. I also noted this was NOT the topic to write it up. However, aretood2 was asking very specific questions, which I answered.

Thank you, Annoyed.
            There was a reason why I wrote all that stuff up. It wasn't my choice to do so here, but anywho... what's done is done.

Postings will be removed, and NOT because of what GF & company wants. It's more relevant on the other topic. Unfortunately, I will have to cross-post to here over there.
            And your opponents will just bellyache about it being there, rather than here. Topics tend to get mixed around here anyway; many topics we discuss are intermingled; religion and politics do not exist exclusively of each other.

Their real problem is that like any liberal, they don't want views they don't agree with to be seen.

Comment

You keep right on going with your insults. They say far more about yourself than they do about me.
              I will.
              What they say about me is not what you think however, but have your delusions.
              sigpic

Comment

And your opponents will just bellyache about it being there, rather than here. Topics tend to get mixed around here anyway; many topics we discuss are intermingled; religion and politics do not exist exclusively of each other.

Their real problem is that like any liberal, they don't want views they don't agree with to be seen.
                Notice there is no factual argument here?
                Notice I have actually defended SG in her thread?

The problem with "republicans", they can't read or form a cogent argument.
                sigpic

Comment

Wake up, morons.
                  Or just admit you don't care.
                  sigpic

Comment

Maybe they think if they treat the migrants worse than animals, they'll go back on their own.
                    Honestly, I'm not surprised, the US usually gives a s**t when it comes to human rights.

Hmm, if I remember correctly even in the nazi concentration camps they had a few blankets...
                    sigpic

Comment

It's no secret that the southern border has been being overrun, it's been described as a crisis in the news for months now.
                      The Trump administration has been trying to solve the problem by blocking further entries for how long now? He has been being blocked at every turn by his opponents.

And his opponents all seem to have the attitude that we should provide sufficient resources to accommodate all comers, regardless of how many or their legal status. And of course, by extension, this would apply to their getting other government assistance once in the country, welfare, and all the rest.

BS. That attitude is unacceptable.

The US taxpayer is NOT RESPONSIBLE for the costs of housing, feeding, clothing and general care of these people.

Refuse entry, they can return to their country of origin (Mexico, in the immediate case, 'cause that's the border they're coming in from) and let Mexico pick up the tab. If Mexico doesn't want to pay for their care, they shouldn't have let them enter Mexico in the first place.

The only "crisis" is the failure to establish control of the border.

If you feel that someone should pick up the tab for them, I would suggest that you lobby the government in your own country, encouraging them to send ships to pick them up, bring them to Australia or wherever and your country can take care of them.

Of course, I don't see that happening, do you? It's just the United States that is supposed to be the world's welfare office.

Put your country's money where your mouth is and then maybe we can talk.
                      Last edited by Annoyed; 25 June 2019, 09:17 AM.

Comment

You can't talk with a position that is based on lies and wont consider facts
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          You can't talk with a position that is based on lies and wont consider facts
                          It's not lies. How many times over the past months have you heard news reports about the southern border being overwhelmed?

And I consider plenty of facts. Like the fact that out southern border is being invaded by a horde of illegal immigrants and bogus asylum seekers, all hoping to get into the US and start sucking on the social services teats.

Like the fact that there are so many at this time that we can't process, feed, clothe or house them.

These, and others are facts. just because the anti-Trump, pro-illegal immigration biased media and the Democrats won't tell you that doesn't mean they're not facts.

Comment

It's not lies. How many times over the past months have you heard news reports about the southern border being overwhelmed?
                            Dunno, how often do you watch FOX news?
                            Your version of the MSM say they are an army, but none of the actual NEWS people agree, just the talking head morons. (this is why I linked someone like Shep Smith)
                            And I consider plenty of facts. Like the fact that out southern border is being invaded by a horde of illegal immigrants and bogus asylum seekers, all hoping to get into the US and start sucking on the social services teats.
                            There is NO PROOF that they want to do that. In fact, they are more likely to get low paying jobs because they are better off doing that, than going to the government for aid.
                            It's like the idea of illegals voting, why the hell would people looking to stay off the grid RISK their safety to vote for ANYONE?
                            Morons believe in that.
                            Like the fact that there are so many at this time that we can't process, feed, clothe or house them.
                            You can, you choose not to, and choose to make it more expensive that your own citizens.
                            These, and others are facts. just because the anti-Trump, pro-illegal immigration biased media and the Democrats won't tell you that doesn't mean they're not facts.
                            Everyone who disagree's is lying.
                            The legacy of trump.
                            sigpic

Comment

These, and others are facts. just because the anti-Trump, pro-illegal imemigration biased media and the Democrats won't tell you that doesn't mean they're not facts.
                              You just proved me point. All I see is another one of your emotional narratives that only has vague statements to back it up
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

In other words, he has nothing.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X