This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    Same question I asked GF: What do you think is gonna happen if Trump wins in 2020?
    Most likely a war either in the Middle East or NK, creation of a Gestapo-styled agency, a major permanent stain on the environment and all medias will be banned from accessing the WH except the state channel (FOX).
    Spoiler:
    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
      Most likely a war either in the Middle East or NK, creation of a Gestapo-styled agency, a major permanent stain on the environment and all medias will be banned from accessing the WH except the state channel (FOX).
      More specifically, what are the Democrats, the mainstream media and the left in general gonna do?

You saw what they did to Kavanaugh.. and what they're doing to Barr now that the Mueller report didn't give them the results they wanted.

If Trump wins, and has a Republican senate, Its near certain that Ginsburg will retire shortly thereafter if she's still on the bench by then. What will they do if Trump gets a 3rd or even a 4th pick?

Comment

That this legislation is even needed ought to tell you how screwed up this state is.

Dispute over kid’s lemonade stand prompts legislation in NY

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — A dispute last summer over whether a 7-year-old boy had the proper permits to operate a lemonade stand has prompted legislative action in New York.

A bill introduced this year in Albany would clarify the law to exempt stands run by children 16 or younger from needing a state permit.

Last July a state health inspector shut down 7-year-old Brendan Mulvaney’s stand in Ballston Spa because he lacked a permit. State officials said vendors at a nearby county fair had complained.

Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo intervened and directed health officials to ensure Brendan's stand reopened and the health department later apologized. Officials said stands run by children typically aren't required to have permits.

The bill passed the Senate health Committee earlier this week. It hasn’t been scheduled for a full vote.
        In a similar vein, I heard that Florida is working on legislation to prevent various local authorities from banning vegetable gardens in people's yards. That's nuts, too.

Comment

He doesn't seem to get that Barr lied.
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

More specifically, what are the Democrats, the mainstream media and the left in general gonna do?

You saw what they did to Kavanaugh.. and what they're doing to Barr now that the Mueller report didn't give them the results they wanted.

If Trump wins, and has a Republican senate, Its near certain that Ginsburg will retire shortly thereafter if she's still on the bench by then. What will they do if Trump gets a 3rd or even a 4th pick?
            God, you are a CHILD.
            sigpic
            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
              God, you are a CHILD.
              Maybe even a kidergartener?
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Maybe even a kidergartener?
                No, I mean a child.
                sigpic

Comment

Left is not Democrat. Left is not even a political allegiance. I don't know where you're going with this.

Somebody (planted or not) came forth and challenged Kavanaughty, due process ensued, he was cleared and he's in for life now.

Barr for starters is quite the lickspittle with a shady past.

One attempt to bury the report initially with his absurd 4 pages scribble.

One lie to Congress about Mueller's involvement, so a crime (Cohen says hi).

One show of his disrespect of the institutions by not showing up at his hearing.

One show of shadiness by not giving the Dems congressman the whole thing.

If you stink people will sniff. Remember how big of a deal you made of Clinton's emails and now this?
                  Spoiler:
                  I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Left is not Democrat. Left is not even a political allegiance. I don't know where you're going with this.

Somebody (planted or not) came forth and challenged Kavanaughty, due process ensued, he was cleared and he's in for life now.

One show of his disrespect of the institutions by not showing up at his hearing.

If you stink people will sniff. Remember how big of a deal you made of Clinton's emails and now this?
                    He is a CHILD.
                    I'm sorry, but I am tired of this.
                    EVERY POST annoyed makes is about himself, how things affect HIM, and he does not give a DAMN about anyone else because not giving a damn is his reason to live.
                    We show him where people give a damn, he does not care.
                    We show him where people caring benefits him, he does not care.
                    He is a CHILD throwing a tantrum in the shopping centre floor, he is literally the people he claims to dismiss.
                    He is a CHILD.
                    sigpic

Comment

The The term "Democrats & the left" in general is need because unfortunately, the media is heavily biased; it very actively supports and wherever possible assists the Democrats So they need to be included.

And as far as Barr, or any further attempts at investigation instigated by the dems or the media, after 2+ years of false accusations BS of that nature, the only proper response to them is "GFY"

Comment

The The term "Democrats & the left" in general is need because unfortunately, the media is heavily biased; it very actively supports and wherever possible assists the Democrats So they need to be included.
                        Opinion without fact, you are LYING
                        And as far as Barr, or any further attempts at investigation instigated by the dems or the media, after 2+ years of false accusations BS of that nature, the only proper response to them is "GFY"
                        Read the report.
                        sigpic

Comment

[EDIT]
                          Oh, and in case you haven't figured it out yet, the real reason Pelosi and the Dems are going after Barr now is that Barr is beginning to investigate the origins of the collusion accusations against Trump, and an awful lot of Democratic hands are gonna be caught in the cookie jar.
                          You edited in a LIE.
                          Barr is being looked at because he lied under oath, the same situation that got Clinton impeached by the house.

You are a coward, a child, an ignorant fool.
                          Go Away. I am not going to play anymore, go away with your ignorance.
                          sigpic

Comment

You edited in a LIE.
                            Barr is being looked at because he lied under oath, the same situation that got Clinton impeached by the house.

You are a coward, a child, an ignorant fool.
                            Go Away. I am not going to play anymore, go away with your ignorance.
                            And the only corner making that accusation is Pelosi & the Democrats. To be blunt, they've proven themselves to be full of what you don't want to step in over and over.

Comment

And the only corner making that accusation is Pelosi & the Democrats. To be blunt, they've proven themselves to be full of what you don't want to step in over and over.
                              you are a joke.
                              sigpic

Comment

you are a joke.
                                If you haven't figured it out yet, you cannot insult me in any way that matters to me. All you are doing is saying that you don't have a legitimate response.

Comment

Working...
                                X