This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    As are those of anyone who has amassed a sufficient fortune to play in these waters.

The difference is that Democrats & even other Republicans are not subjected to anywhere near the same level of scrutiny.
    What a crock of ****.
    Clinton.
    In my opinion, he's being smart to withhold them.
    That makes you just as untrustworthy.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      What a crock of ****.
      Clinton.

Well from now on I don't ever wanna hear him complain again about Hillary and her emails because Annoyed is basically excusing Trump's adventures on the basis of ''he's rich so it's okay''.
      Spoiler:
      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

What a crock of ****.
        Clinton.

Clinton wasn't subjected to half the scrutiny that Trump has been. Not by a long shot. The majority of the media was focused on outright supporting her, rather than unbiased coverage; CNN didn't get tagged as "Clinton News Network" for nothing.
        Hell, even government employees were focused on preventing Trump from being elected. As is clear now, the entire collusion thing was also an attempt to take down a legitimately elected president.

No president in history has been the target of the level of opposition Trump has been.

In this environment, he would be extremely stupid to give his opponents anything that he doesn't absolutely have to release.

Comment

Clinton wasn't subjected to half the scrutiny that Trump has been. Not by a long shot.
          Bulldust. Whitewater prompted a special prosecutor to look in Clinton financial matters, and after 6 years (3 times what trump had to endure) found NOTHING (so much for your rich dirty money argument), and kept going to find a blow job. The right wing controlled House of reps IMPEACHED him for that.
          This dipstick has had less time in office than the investigations into the Clinton family, so kindly shut the hell up.
          You are wilfully ignorant, you don't need me, or anyone else to inform you of the facts. Then again, perhaps you do.
          The majority of the media was focused on outright supporting her, rather than unbiased coverage; CNN didn't get tagged as "Clinton News Network" for nothing.
          Garbage.
          The fact is, the trump campaign got more free press than any other. CNN got tagged as that because someone noticed it would be a good marketing tool. Watch FOX, it's for F--king Old Xcrement, and it doesn't get tagged like that for nothing.
          Hell, even government employees were focused on preventing Trump from being elected. As is clear now, the entire collusion thing was also an attempt to take down a legitimately elected president.
          He was born in Kenya, therefore he cannot run, or even be president.
          No president in history has been the target of the level of opposition Trump has been.
          You do know you had a president when you had a civil war, right?
          In this environment, he would be extremely stupid to give his opponents anything that he doesn't absolutely have to release.
          His opponent isn't the people, they will vote how they will vote, weather he releases his taxes, or the full Mueller report comes out.
          He wants to HIDE his crimes, and you are A-OK with that.
          His real opposition is the system that has governed you for centuries, and in some places decades.
          It's the constitution that is his enemy.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
            Well from now on I don't ever wanna hear him complain again about Hillary and her emails because Annoyed is basically excusing Trump's adventures on the basis of ''he's rich so it's okay''.
            Of course he is, that's what Annoyed would do, which is why he is inherently untrustworthy.
            sigpic

Comment

Bulldust

Annoying forgets the opposition that President Obama faced while in office. Some of which was instigated by Mango Mussolini.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post

Annoying forgets the opposition that President Obama faced while in office. Some of which was instigated by Mango Mussolini.
                It's the Orange republican Kool-Aid.
                Fact's don't matter.
                When the left "feels" something, It generally turns out to be right for all. When the right "feels" something, it generally turns out to be right for the individual.
                Which philosophy is better for the country?
                sigpic

Comment

It's the Orange republican Kool-Aid.
                  Fact's don't matter.
                  When the left "feels" something, It generally turns out to be right for all. When the right "feels" something, it generally turns out to be right for the individual.
                  Which philosophy is better for the country?
                  If you don't look out for yourself and your interests, who will? The guy down the block who is looking out for his interests?

Comment

If you don't look out for yourself and your interests, who will? The guy down the block who is looking out for his interests?
                    Now you sound like a kidergartener. Mature adults of course need to look out for others but also care about the well being of others

Except for vegans of course but they are barely human
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Except for vegans of course but they are barely human
                      they're still edible though

Comment

In the same way, insects are technically edible
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          In the same way, insects are technically edible
                          But Annoyed's opinions aren't. They are toxic actually. That's why we need a Bernie to comb the WH clean.
                          Spoiler:
                          I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

I think that ultimately brings the same problem
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                              But Annoyed's opinions aren't. They are toxic actually. That's why we need a Bernie to comb the WH clean.
                              Toxic to who?

Comment

Common sense and intelligence
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X