This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    Toilets flush in the opposite direction, they have Christmas in the summer and the right is liberal. What's there to get about the land down under?
    I always wondered why they were so strange.

Comment

In all seriousness it's not that hard to understand if you remind yourself that American politics is not reflected in the world. Someone's liberal is another's right wing.
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

The Liberal Party is liberal in name only.

They are anything but liberal being the right wing party. You'd love them Annoyed
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Quite seriously, since I don't live there, I'm not familiar with the nuances of that society. Sure, I can read crap in the media, but that doesn't give you a good residents-eye-view so while I might make a comment on some particular bit of lunacy that pops up there, I'm not qualified to have a general discussion about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
            The Liberal Party is liberal in name only.

They are anything but liberal being the right wing party. You'd love them Annoyed
            Morrison and trump will probably get along.
            sigpic
            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Ah, the hypocrisy of the left.

Ocasio-Cortez claims solidarity with cab drivers -- while campaign buys rides from Uber, other 'alternatives,' FEC data show

If you ask me, Uber/Lyft/whatever should be held to the same standards and regulations the taxicab industry is, they're providing the same service, they should be regulated the same. But for Ocasio-Cortez to claim to support the cabbies and then have her campaign use Uber/etc smacks of hypocrisy. She's gonna end up pissing both of them off.

Comment

Why are conservative so obsessed with her?
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                  Quite seriously, since I don't live there, I'm not familiar with the nuances of that society. Sure, I can read crap in the media, but that doesn't give you a good residents-eye-view so while I might make a comment on some particular bit of lunacy that pops up there, I'm not qualified to have a general discussion about it.

They're the lite version of your republicans if that helps. You'd love them.

Comment

Oh boy he just can't let go

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...41088579440640

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...41788491317255

What is it with this obsession with Hillary?

She must be the smartest <Snipped> criminal in history because the fantatical Republicans have been investigating her for 25 years and nothing's come up. It's just amazing.
                    Last edited by Bagpuss; 25 August 2018, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Oh boy he just can't let go

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...41088579440640

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...41788491317255

What is it with this obsession with Hillary?

She must be the smartest <Snipped> criminal in history because the fantatical Republicans have been investigating her for 25 years and nothing's come up. It's just amazing.
                      From your link:

“The FBI only looked at 3000 of 675,000 Crooked Hillary Clinton Emails.” They purposely didn’t look at the disasters. This news is just out.
                      If true, that indicates a pretty poor investigation, and that is a valid point. They've certainly done a more thorough job on Trump and his associates. Why the kid gloves?

Comment

They're the lite version of your republicans if that helps. You'd love them.
                        Well, it sounds like the country is moving in the right direction, then.

Comment

Knowing Trump the numbers are probably misleading or completely false
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

From your link:

If true, that indicates a pretty poor investigation, and that is a valid point. They've certainly done a more thorough job on Trump and his associates. Why the kid gloves?
                            Ok, lets assume Cooked Hillary had crooked emails.
                            IF she had state secrets to find in those emails, they were still on a private server, which would require hacking to find them.
                            Trump flat out ASKED Russia to find state secrets. (cause, they are what was deleted, right?)
                            Now I know this is hard for you, but if Hillary had crooked stuff, that's a crime, and you can go after her for it.
                            Trump ASKING RUSSIA to do it is selling your country out, and guess what, it was when he said "Russia, if you are listening", that they hacked her server, not just her emails.

Did Hillary do wrong?
                            Yes.
                            Was it without precedent or "criminal"?
                            No, Colin Powell did the same thing, yet, no rage from the right, and Hillary even asked him about it, and he said it was fine.

What you constantly mistake is "what I feel is a crime" Vs what actually IS a crime.
                            Basically, you have more "feels" than most lefties.
                            Oh, and Kid gloves????
                            AYFKM??
                            the right has been after the Clintons for almost 20 years, you weak willed twats can't even make it to 2 before tapping out.
                            Against the Clintons. you have exactly ONE Affair in 20 years, in less than 2 years, you have seen more guilty verdicts, and guilty plea deals than nearly the entire history of the US political system, but them Clinton's there criminals...………
                            TDS is classic trump childlike projection, he's demented, and that's normal, so for him, dementia is normal, and you that allow this disgrace for your 30 republican slivers are flat out WORSE. You know he is an idiot, a fool, a demented, creepy old prick, but you will ALLOW him to do ANYTHING, so long as he gets your particular 30 silvers worth, and the damage done is simply MEH.
                            Last edited by Gatefan1976; 26 August 2018, 07:34 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah, the hypocrisy of the left.

Ocasio-Cortez claims solidarity with cab drivers -- while campaign buys rides from Uber, other 'alternatives,' FEC data show

If you ask me, Uber/Lyft/whatever should be held to the same standards and regulations the taxicab industry is, they're providing the same service, they should be regulated the same. But for Ocasio-Cortez to claim to support the cabbies and then have her campaign use Uber/etc smacks of hypocrisy. She's gonna end up pissing both of them off.
                              How many pro life douchebags who have paid for abortions would you like to counter your claim of hypocrisy?
                              Seriously, your ammunition is "share taxis" against wholesale betrayal of your supposed core beliefs that need legal protection??
                              ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

This one is just hilarious, and sad.:
                                http://www.palmerreport.com/analysis...d-trump/12275/
                                McCain was no "nice guy" in politics, he was a warhawk who pushed you into a war with Iraq, but at least (and I stress LEAST) he did it for a nation he fought for, and thought he was doing the right thing.
                                I can disagree with the politics, and I do, but I cannot argue the value of people like McCain who are willing to go out there and actually fight.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X