This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    Not that it would change anything if he was.
    True.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
      Could be Trump is diplomatic & saying the right things when he is in the enemies lair, but speaks freely when he is safe in his own country?

Or maybe he is just an idiot & a Ruskie lap-dog?

You tell me, he is your President.
      Option B
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Could be Trump is diplomatic & saying the right things when he is in the enemies lair, but speaks freely when he is safe in his own country?

Option C: He shoots his mouth off without thinking no matter where he is.

I've said from the get-go that he has the worst case of foot-in-mouth disease that I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post

I've said from the get-go that he has the worst case of foot-in-mouth disease that I've ever seen.

But you'd forgive him even if he did sell the country out.
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Could be Trump is diplomatic & saying the right things when he is in the enemies lair
            cept he was in Finland so it was neutral not enemy territory

Comment

If he did it once, it would be forgivable, but he has done it over and over again, that's a pattern.
              sigpic
              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

option 7.... trump and putin are the same person and are actually working on a shared goal that has nothing to do with any country :/

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  But you'd forgive him even if he did sell the country out.
                  Not really. I've already stated several times that I think that we would be better off if Trump went away and Pence took over.
                  But that wouldn't really be good enough, would it? Because Pence would pursue the same agenda more effectively, and that is really what his enemies oppose.

Comment

But that wouldn't really be good enough, would it? Because Pence would pursue the same agenda more effectively, and that is really what his enemies oppose.
                    Is it really what they oppose? or is it the character itself?
                    Spoiler:
                    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                      Is it really what they oppose? or is it the character itself?
                      Well, what would your reaction be if Trump stepped down and was replaced by Pence. Approval? Or would you want someone else in there ?

Comment

Well, what would your reaction be if Trump stepped down and was replaced by Pence. Approval? Or would you want someone else in there ?
                        Trump and Pence are members of the same band, so that'd be a no. When it comes down to the voting booth, people vote for the character, not the ideas, as proven by Trump's election and his populist tactics.

I definitely wouldn't want Clinton, if that's what you're hinting at. She's as crooked as the Pisa Tower. The previous election was a lesser of two evils kind of election. Bernie seemed like a nice pal, but he was taken out by internal politics, RIP .

I'm from Canada, ultimately it doesn't really matter what I want, I don't get to vote. Leaving small trade disputes apart or recurring issues such as softwood or dairy, I've never seen the US attack his most prised ally in such a fashion.
                        Spoiler:
                        I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                          I definitely wouldn't want Clinton, if that's what you're hinting at. She's as crooked as the Pisa Tower. The previous election was a lesser of two evils kind of election. Bernie seemed like a nice pal, but he was taken out by internal politics, RIP
                          You've definitely got that part right. If the Democrats had paid attention to their primary voters, rather than the backroom deal they made with Clinton in 2008, we would very likely have "President Sanders" right now.

Comment

Let's ignore the fact they weren't in Russia. Trump, the President of the most powerful country in the world armed with thousands of nuclear weapons, the biggest fleet, and the most advanced military force has to be afraid? Only a fanatic or an complete and utter moron would do give him a paper cut let alone any actual threat mainly because doing that would be an act of war. That is a utterly ridiculous notion.
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                              Let's ignore the fact they weren't in Russia. Trump, the President of the most powerful country in the world armed with thousands of nuclear weapons, the biggest fleet, and the most advanced military force has to be afraid? Only a fanatic or an complete and utter moron would do give him a paper cut let alone any actual threat mainly because doing that would be an act of war. That is a utterly ridiculous notion.
                              Well I think one thing we can agree on is that Trump isn't afraid to face tough and controversial issues such as Russia relations or NK, that much is true.

What's your take on his comments post-summit? Did he simply voice a personal opinion, made an elocution mistake or would you go with the tinfoil hatters and say Putin got some dirt on him?
                              Spoiler:

Comment

You've definitely got that part right. If the Democrats had paid attention to their primary voters, rather than the backroom deal they made with Clinton in 2008, we would very likely have "President Sanders" right now.
                                Sanders electoral base was the younger generation, if I remember correctly. Problem with this is that young people are statistically the group with the lowest vote participation.

I'm not convinced Sanders would've been able to have sufficient media coverage against a well-known celebrity such as Trump. Would he have been able to stand up to the music and somehow parry Trump's constant personal attacks? Perhaps, we'll never know now.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X