This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    His eating habits make him like Henry the VIII.

I like this game
    sigpic

Comment

and for the worst of the worst:

Spoiler:
      u been warned
      Spoiler:

Trump as Trump
      because in the end nothing beats the original

Comment

All this artwork just goes to show how much extra time teachers have during their workday.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
          and for the worst of the worst:

Spoiler:
          u been warned
          Spoiler:

Trump as Trump
          because in the end nothing beats the original
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
            All this artwork just goes to show how much extra time teachers have during their workday.
            I created nothing. Each post too no more than 30 seconds in the while in the midst of packing my classroom.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
              [IMG]http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/125500/Donald-Trump-Replaces-Statue-of-Liberty-with-a-Statue-of-Himself--125718.jpg[/IMG

Can I pinch this I know a few peeps that might get a chuckle out of this.
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Well, the Noko meeting is off, what a surprise.
                Now we can get a war on two fronts...…………..
                sigpic
                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                  Well, the Noko meeting is off, what a surprise.
                  Now we can get a war on two fronts...…………..
                  Surprise indeed!!!!!! .... not

This meeting invitation has been a joke / political stunt ever since NK announced it. Trump gave them what they wanted, recognition.
                  Spoiler:
                  I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                    Surprise indeed!!!!!! .... not

This meeting invitation has been a joke / political stunt ever since NK announced it. Trump gave them what they wanted, recognition.
                    The invitation was honest, the US just never listened to what was on offer.
                    As I said before, NK never said they would de-nuclearize, they said they would stop testing.
                    Who needs to test, (or even maintain the arsenal) if you mean to use it right away.
                    sigpic

Comment

The invitation was honest, the US just never listened to what was on offer.
                      As I said before, NK never said they would de-nuclearize, they said they would stop testing.
                      Who needs to test, (or even maintain the arsenal) if you mean to use it right away.
                      sigpic

Comment

On the other hand, it might be a negotiating tactic.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                          On the other hand, it might be a negotiating tactic.
                          Trump all but threatened nuclear war.
                          If that's how you "negotiate", you are doing it wrong.
                          sigpic

Comment

I love the subtle "yea we know you have nukes, but we have more" dig in his letter.

Comment

Speaking later at the White House, Trump sounded a bellicose note, relaying that the U.S. military is “ready if necessary” to take action against North Korea if it engages in a “foolish or reckless act” and that South Korea and Japan are willing to shoulder the costs.
                              That's nothing that we haven't been saying for a long time. Except for the parts about SK & Japan helping to pay their share for it.

Comment

I tend to agree with Annoyed on this one. It's his style. Trump always threaten the worse to milk other countries for more.

To be honest, I must say that if the Burger President succeeds in the NK Saga, which is far from over, I will lift my hat off and maybe have a toast to celebrate his victory.

Wow I feel light headed now ... saying good about Trump is... demanding... My ZPM is depleted.
                                Spoiler:
                                I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Working...
                                X