X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
    "Rex.....You're FIRED!!!!"
    he dropped a meteor on T.Rex :/

btw why thef did Hope Hicks resign? she had a good well-paid high-ranking job & she was one of the few along with Sessions who had "immunity" she was basically Trump's ho I mean work-wife & had no risk of being fired (Sessions either though I'm not sure why maybe he has something on Trump?)

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
      he dropped a meteor on T.Rex :/

btw why thef did Hope Hicks resign? she had a good well-paid high-ranking job & she was one of the few along with Sessions who had "immunity" she was basically Trump's ho I mean work-wife & had no risk of being fired (Sessions either though I'm not sure why maybe he has something on Trump?)
      and the Robocop reference went right over your head

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
        and the Robocop reference went right over your head
        it did (the "you're fired" line probably appears in 100s of films - that's why generic 2 word sentences tend to make shoddy cultural references)

anyway even among conservatives Hope Hicks' resignation is still a complete mystery
        Last edited by SoulReaver; 14 March 2018, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Maybe Trump gave her $130,000 too
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

that'd be like alimony

Comment

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...s-rick-saccone

sigpic
              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

^ a sheep among wolves & the Lamb won

Comment

https://twitter.com/erinmcunningham/...19685955481602

So The man with soup for brains thinks what they did on Letterman as a prank is how you test cars.....
                  Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                    Tillerson agreed with the UK that Russia might have had a hand in the poisoning of people in Salisbury England. Day later he is fired.
                    Then ambassador Haley should start getting worried cause she agrees with Theresa May too.

Made me go, "Woops... another one bites the dust." Perhaps, other GOP candidates should refrain from being endorsed by the Trump family. It sorta is starting to look like a bad omen.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

The PA special election was due to the prior officeholder being run out after a sex scandal. Any kind of scandal will almost always benefit the opposing party in the next election. Which everyone seems to conveniently ignore to claim that Lamb's skin-of-the-teeth win bodes ill for the Republicans as a whole.

And another tidbit... the 18th district may not even exist come this fall....

Comment

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/15/trum...-on-trade.html

Oooh .....OK so if I don't get my way I'll pull the troops out.. Should be fun
                        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                          https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/15/trum...-on-trade.html

Oooh .....OK so if I don't get my way I'll pull the troops out.. Should be fun
                          Wait till he notices the trade deficit with Israel, I'm sure he will try the same approach, right?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                            The PA special election was due to the prior officeholder being run out after a sex scandal. Any kind of scandal will almost always benefit the opposing party in the next election. Which everyone seems to conveniently ignore to claim that Lamb's skin-of-the-teeth win bodes ill for the Republicans as a whole.

And another tidbit... the 18th district may not even exist come this fall....
                            You mean like conveniently ignoring that trump carried the district by 20 points, and now it's lost?
                            Or did you conveniently ignore that?
                            Or that is has been republican for the last 13 years
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                              You mean like conveniently ignoring that trump carried the district by 20 points, and now it's lost?
                              Or did you conveniently ignore that?
                              Or that is has been republican for the last 13 years
                              And the former office holder was Republican... and no doubt Saccone lost some support simply due to party affiliation. After a scandal, some folks will simply vote for the other party regardless of who the candidate is. I'm not saying that's the only factor, it shouldn't have even been close, but it is a factor. And with the razor thin margin Lamb won by.....

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                                And the former office holder was Republican... and no doubt Saccone lost some support simply due to party affiliation. After a scandal, some folks will simply vote for the other party regardless of who the candidate is. I'm not saying that's the only factor, it shouldn't have even been close, but it is a factor. And with the razor thin margin Lamb won by.....
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X