Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        why not repatriation into canada?
        Because GF is giving me free room and board in Australia
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Maybe I can be an Australian illegal immigrant
          Just make sure you don't come by boat, ok.
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Damn, I had forgotten just how long this song was, and -actually- has different stanza's and rhythm

Song so far, with a modified chorus:

A long long time ago
            I can still remember how
            The madman used to make me smile
            And I know if I gave a chance
            that the Trump could make the right wing dance
            And maybe they would be happy for a wile.

But DACA deals have made me shiver
            And no wall yet, He's not delivered
            Bad news on the doorstep
            He made me just some poor schlep

I can't remember if I cried
            When I saw those MAGA hat's get fried
            Something touched me deep inside
            The day, that MAGA, died.

I started saying why why did I vote for this guy
            He said he'd make us greater but he just F@#king lied
            And good old boys were burning hats and they fried
            Saying this is the day MAGA died
            This is the day MAGA died.

Do you read the book you preach
            Or is it just a way to leech
            with Gospel prosperity?

Now do you believe in human worth
            Or just the ones at your same church
            And can you teach me how to hate minorities?

Well I was so in love with him
            Cause he promised laws and not letting in
            The Latino's and the Jews
            Man I dig those racist views!

I was an old and bitter racist fu@#
            With a need for calling snowflakes cucks
            But all his plans, they sorta suck
            The day, the MAGA, died.

I started saying why, why did I vote for this guy
            He said he'd make us greater but he just f@#king lied
            And good old boys were burning hats and they fried
            singing this is the day MAGA died
            This is the day MAGA died.

Now for 10 months he's been leading us
            And result's, can't say I'm all that fussed
            But that's not what he promised me

The Jesters in the whitehouse now
            with votes he's gather from Putin
            and a stamp that came from the E.C

Oh and while the States were going down
            China stole the ruling leaders crown
            The US got ignored
            Cause they voted in a turd

And while Trump was watching FOX
            The country burned and fell apart
            And we all sat and said WTF
            The day, the MAGA, died.

Two more verses and an Outro to go, SHEESH!!
            Last edited by Gatefan1976; 15 September 2017, 10:33 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Maybe I can be an Australian illegal immigrant
              Try being an illegal alien in most of the rest of the world minus the EY and USA and see how you get treated..

Comment

What is the EY precious?
                Do you need a covefe?
                sigpic

Comment

I think I struck a nerve
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                    Just make sure you don't come by boat, ok.
                    Aww...But I was gonna take him in the stealthy destroyer
                    Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    Try being an illegal alien in most of the rest of the world minus the EY and USA and see how you get treated..
                    Recently, add Mexico to that list. They got rid of their old laws and switched it for more liberal laws.
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

London tube: police arrested an 18-year old male. No further details.

Thoughts and prayers don't make the world a better place, or less volatile, usually the opposite.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Maybe they need a travel ban too
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Thoughts and prayers don't make the world a better place, or less volatile, usually the opposite.
                          That's a nice Trumpish post.
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Should we get her a Trump wig
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                              Your grammar was the least of your problems.
                              Don't get me started... cause there's more coming later.. I just haven't had time to read thru the rest of this topic.
                              That's just a *Nice* excuse from my own POV....

Annoyed also says men and women have to take responsibility for their actions when doing the horizontal tango and the woman gets pregnant.
                              I always thought of Annoyed's statements translated as taking ~ Responsibility to raise their kids properly and not to turn them into common criminals or violent "creeps". ...Help the whole family become a helpful and positive influence and factor along with the rest of society. ...Advance to higher learning(s), etc. ...Not regress into cave-man type mentality and also live that way, too.

In addition, btw, Abortion was not on the menu here. Making of a new family unit was. The kids were born AFTER the parents got married, and mom had a good paying job ~~ until she got pregnant and took a few years off, supposedly "to raise her children".

Cause by your logic, the woman should have not had the children or perhaps chosen abortion to finish school or whatever, and make sure she can prevent. But the way you describe it, it doesn't look like she's the maternal type to ever have children in the first place.
                              That's the fault that began with one of her school teachers. Teacher thought the child's lack of interest in scholastic stuff was caused by being abused by her dad, but it wasn't the case, and what followed just made things worse. That happened when she was still a pre-teen. Scholastic things were simply boring, so she day-dreamed and doodled on notepads, etc. a lot. I used to day-dream a lot in school too, because scholastic things were either taught in a boring way or they simply didn't interest me at all. Period. No other reason necessary to explain.

As for my relative, before her dad got married, he had a severe stroke (age 21..!!!), was in a coma for a week, and lost all interest in jobs with complex, intellectual skills (like computers, air-force flying, etc.). He ended up in maintenance cleaning out garbage cans and dusting the furniture. I wouldn't doubt if some of his genes got messed up from the stroke he had, which probably got passed on to his children...maybe her more than her sister, because she is more like her dad in the do-nothing brain department. But she's also a painter type artist, which so was I, so I can understand her lack of interest in other fields of study because of that specific talent.

Oh, and before I get lectured about how some "artists" have interests in higher learning fields of study, etc., these particular "artists" that I'm describing are just happy with living from day to day without being challenged or *burdened* with enduring those "higher learning" experiences... so judge that whatever way as desired. It may sound like a disappointing method in approaching life, but some folks are just content to sail on those smoother waters without any waves ruffling the surface.. smaller ripples created by gentle breezes along the way, or the boat in motion, or person inside just enjoying making the little ripples by the edge of the boat are okay ~ mostly because some of those are controlled, but not the external "Oh my GOD! there's a disaster heading my way, and I can't escape it!!!" ...not to mention about the proverbial monsters that may be lurking beneath the boat and circling it as potential food/prey.

But the way you describe it, it doesn't look like she's the maternal type to ever have children in the first place. Since they are more like a burden than a joy to have, like how she doesn't want to be responsible for them.
                              Even when her boys were toddlers, she'd visit grandma and let grandma do all the raising, because mom-of-the-grandkids was more interested in watching TV and doodling on notepads, than stopping the kids from knocking the sofa over right into the shelves full of breakable nicknacks (that incident I actually saw! gasp!!! ..the sofa was already tipping over from their jumping into it, which they thought was hilarious.. grandma had to intervene and stop the *little monkeys* the rest of the way.. "mom" just sat at the table day-dreaming... unbelievable.. but that room was poorly designed in that its more precious and memorable items were NOT protectively *child-proofed*).

Sounds to me like this kid is crying out for attention
                              He was crying out for attention when he first started stealing things and getting into trouble with his brother years ago. That's usually known as "sibling rivalry". It's usually the normal route most kids growing up take; so anything beyond those boundaries are more difficult to find, if further behavioral problems are routed from being caused by other sources.

Yes, we're both saying basically the same thing here, but in two different ways.

Besides, he's currently been testing his grandma to see how much he can actually get away with before she drops the STOP sign on him. Dad has been paying for any damages his son did to the car (oh yeah, kid threw a temper tantrum and did about (USA) $1,000 damage to the car)... but paying out for damages done isn't going to stop or change the misdeeds done. If he gets caught in the act, he swears "it wasn't his fault".. it was an "accident".. Beyond that, this child has already tossed back at most of his elders, telling them that he is protected by the law and can do whatever he wants... so.. "pooey in your face" (so to speak).

That comment about the LAW protecting the children has become and been misused in various ways for at least 2 or 3 decades now. It's a social problem that started out to protect the children from *genuine* abuse, but has been turned into an excuse for the kids to do whatever --the blank-- they want, whenever they choose to do so. FIX that, without punishing the parents, guardians, elders, educational teachers, etc., and children in the process ~ and maybe society can progress in getting along again at ALL ages, instead of the way it is currently operating.

...so instead of treating him like a delinquent moron, perhaps you should get him some help.
                              He's already had numerous sessions of counseling. It's just that when he is with his peers outside of elder supervision, he goes along with his friends/peers instead.. Eventually, he brought those behaviors home and the parents ignored the signs, until they finally HAD to deal with it, because another family had the police get involved. Ooooooo.

Since I only hear this stuff long-distance, and often with him in the background sassy his grandma on the phone, I can only recommend the help. He's never talked to me, unless I've been there in person, which was years and years before these other behaviors manifested. His grandma has taken the reigns of control, but only to a certain point. So, yeah, she may be remiss in being too lenient -- letting some things slide until those items require immediate attention, but at the age of 15+, you would hope the child would have some consideration at being polite, helpful, and obedient (within reason) knowing grandma has limits with her finances and scheduling, too..??? Sadly, he simply DOES NOT CARE. PERIOD.

After age 15+, he proved that apathetic caring attitude, when grandma asked him if he would *please* take care of her cats, while she was away for a few days for an emergency trip elsewhere. She thought maybe if he had something he liked, he *might* take better care of, but he proved useless in that venture. He was more interested in watching TV and being out with his buddies, so whatever caused his forgetful or *bothersome* memory about the cats ~ he starved the cats and let the house smell from dirty kitten litter pans. So, his brother intervened and took care of the cats instead.

His *basic* problem is that his behaviors represent the *worst* of his generation. It started with his parents.. then the schools decided to over-medicate to "control" students who were hyperactive or had scholastic focusing issues.. then that problem expanded to his neighborhood friends/his own age group getting into the drug, sex, and booze scenes... so now the whole world doesn't care.. so why should he? It's perfectly logical from his POV. But it is beyond fixing when it becomes a totally apathetic atmosphere he feels he is living within.. in his world -- grandma doesn't count -- cause she's *older and from a different generation*, so now the child goes rebelling against the adults.. deja vu behaviors all over again with the next generation...
                              (this has also been biblically predicted that this will eventually happen on a greater / more massive scale ... so we "who" know what to look for.. already suspect where the sources of these things stem from and will eventually grow into...)

In other words, the tiny infection that grew into a monster sized tumor, has metastasized into a malignant cancer now. Fix that. There are ways he is demonstrating to the world around him to fix the cancer without making him change.

Have him tested for any attention disorders, or have him submit an IQ test.
                              Ohhhhhhh, that'll be the day! It's coming... But IQ test him? Good luck with that. It will have to be done in a creative manner for him to actually complete. One way or another ~ he may end up tossing it physically back into the faces of those who give or force him to complete it. That's known as (extremely) rebellious behavior with dozens of excuses that often get attached explaining from the child/victim mentality of being subjected to such a test at all. If he starts getting violent (thus, displaying more temper tantrums of defiant attitudes) from resisting to take and endure taking any such tests, he'd probably end up getting tranquilized first, and then put thru forced medications from that point forward.

Later in life, if he commits a felony or bigger crime or is caught with any bigger, nastier drugs (formerly declared in many regional areas as illegal), he may certainly be tested. IQ test at that point may be irrelevant, because he may/will rebel against being forced to take it. PERIOD. That's what the majority of problems with our world is -- that is the direction with the lower rungs of our society and what the upper levels have to deal with. But the world makes all sorts of excuses to ignore the underlying sources of these problems and usually, it ends up taking a miracle from God to correct, because man-made suggestions and medications fail to work, and work at a greater effective rate. I've seen what happens in the mental facilities / institutions.. I worked in one of those wards.. everything went downhill 99% of the time, once a person was put into such a place. It only added to the problems than corrected or healed the core issue.

In other words, such actions are not a healing event.. It's just a *mask* to band-aid over the real problem that is causing the other problems connecting to it, and NOT providing genuine ointment to stop the infection and heal the wound(s) in the first place.
                              I have said that before ~ over and over again (about other people doing similar actions..).

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                                Heard of yet another bombing on a Tube train in London.. Attacker still on loose, 28 injured..

Thoughts and prayers to those wounded.

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                                That's a nice Trumpish post.
                                Should we get her a Trump wig
                                I think FH was responding to garhkal's original post -- as quoted above...

Thoughts and prayers were for those who were wounded from this destructive incident//event...
                                Stopping the terrorist activities is another issue entirely.

Comment

Working...
                                X