X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Google search: "Wasserman shultz"
    Results on page 1: 10, of which 7 are articles not from FOX, 2 are wikipedia entries and 1 refers back to her twitter account
    And what's they key on each of those articles.. JULY OR newer.. Which is when fox started hitting on it.. SO the others didn't seem concerned TILL fox made it so...

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      And what's they key on each of those articles.. JULY OR newer.. Which is when fox started hitting on it.. SO the others didn't seem concerned TILL fox made it so...
      Except for the washingtonpost article...
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        But that is fake news
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

August is AFTER (mean newer) than july....

Comment

August is AFTER (mean newer) than july....
            Sorry, how do you say? Mea Culpa....I misread the date. However, how exactly does breaking a story constitute as proof of conspiracy?
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

The article on FOX is from August 2017
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...t-boost-242376
                sigpic
                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Is fox fake news now?
                  http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7924851.html

Fortunately for trump, 30 pieces of silver still goes a long way, especially in a free market with a supply side god.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                    Is fox fake news now?
                    Now? Its always been fake. LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      Now? Its always been fake. LOL
                      The actual "news" on fox has rarely been fake, they actually do some good reporting. It's just generally buried under 20 hours of "opinion" CNN is about 15 hours of opinion.
                      I should have been clearer in my context to theat comment.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry, how do you say? Mea Culpa....I misread the date. However, how exactly does breaking a story constitute as proof of conspiracy?
                        What else do you think it is when it seems the media worked together to try and keep it stoom..

The actual "news" on fox has rarely been fake, they actually do some good reporting. It's just generally buried under 20 hours of "opinion" CNN is about 15 hours of opinion.
                        I should have been clearer in my context to theat comment.
                        It seems all the networks have MORE "opinion shows" than they do actual news..

Comment

What else do you think it is when it seems the media worked together to try and keep it stoom..

I suspect that might be because young skulls full of mush go into journalism with some idealistic half-arsed notion of changing the world.

Comment

Conspiracy time

Yes, and most people don't know the difference.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                              I suspect that might be because young skulls full of mush go into journalism with some idealistic half-arsed notion of changing the world.
                              How do you manage to watch scifi?
                              sigpic

Comment

How do you manage to watch scifi?
                                I don't think he does. He only comes into the politics threads to talk about his crackpot conspiracy theories
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X