This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    It's a question of mind over matter Annoyed. I don't mind what fly says, he simply does not matter.
    My dog matters more
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

It's a question of mind over matter Annoyed. I don't mind what fly says, he simply does not matter.
      The Left Everybody. Caring and Loving they like to say they are... Oh is that Closed Minded and Bigoted? Somehow that seems more on the spot.

Nope, I just find it incredibly funny that someone as bad as Kim Jong Un looks at trump and says "damn man, you are bad news"
      And also not surprising is that a Big Lefty like GF would prefer Little Kimmy J U to Trump....which says alot about the modern Alt Left.
      I like Sharky
      sigpic

Comment

Fly:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1LVHdOFBVk
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
          The Left Everybody. Caring and Loving they like to say they are... Oh is that Closed Minded and Bigoted? Somehow that seems more on the spot.
          GF is a moderate left of center...in Australian Politics if I remember correctly. But to add to your ridiculous categorizations, I bet you think Womble is a flaming communist...even though he is solidly a conservative in Israeli politics. Jelgate and I are moderates. FH is the only real lefty here...PH too but she isn't posting much. Soul however is your polar opposite.
          And also not surprising is that a Big Lefty like GF would prefer Little Kimmy J U to Trump....which says alot about the modern Alt Left.
          What's the "Alt Left"? And do you realize that the alt right named themselves the alt right to avoid being called nazis?
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
            GF is a moderate left of center...in Australian Politics if I remember correctly. But to add to your ridiculous categorizations, I bet you think Womble is a flaming communist...even though he is solidly a conservative in Israeli politics. Jelgate and I are moderates. FH is the only real lefty here...PH too but she isn't posting much. Soul however is your polar opposite.
            Pretty much, but my "leftness" is more tied to social issues than economic issues. In some ways, economically I am more centre right. I have the opinion that there are certain issues that defy partisanship for the government, but I am not in favour of spending for the sake of spending. I have voted both left and right.
            sigpic

Comment

I thought that was SGalsia
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                I thought that was SGalsia
                I have more respect for SG.
                sigpic

Comment

SAD!!

http://www.smh.com.au/world/time-mag...27-gwzyei.html
                  sigpic

Comment

I have more respect for SG.
                    Then you are a better "thing" than me
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Good grief, that is such a through back. I can't even remember if the original video was posted before I had a Myspace...I wonder how many people realize what that is? The video, I mean.
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

I think you quoted the wrong post there tood
                        sigpic

Comment

Meh, too lazy to fix.
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

The Flyitis is spreading GF. Their is only one cure. A complete brain transplant of aretood
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

The Flyitis is spreading GF. Their is only one cure. A complete brain transplant of aretood
                              I have a spare tub of play doh...........
                              sigpic

Comment

Who cares? America first
                                A follow up:
                                http://www.economist.com/blogs/graph...daily-chart-19
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X