This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    That's a long story that involves coconuts. Lots and lots of coconuts.
    How many horses did you go through
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
      That's a long story that involves coconuts. Lots and lots of coconuts.
      Dodge coconuts

*knocks Annoyed out with coconut*

Today I am a hero
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Home run?
        sigpic

Comment

We should take advantage of him being unconscious
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Get Anja.............
            sigpic

Comment

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...31574649901056

So, is it time to have that gun debate yet?
              sigpic

Comment

Remember what Annoyed said. If they take your tv, it's okay to shoot them in the back
                Jelgate is right

Comment

I wonder if Scalise is regretting the choice to allow mentally unstable people access to semi-auto rifles................
                  sigpic

Comment

The spat with Qatar has really loosened some tongues! The Red Crescent Secretary General is now speaking out about the way Hamas exploited hospitals as firing positions during the last Gaza war:

"While we were in the field hospital that the UAE built, we were surprised by – and this is the first that we have announced this – someone from Hamas instigating Israeli forces by launching locally made rockets from the field hospital", he said.

Inevitably, the Israelis hit back. "This shows their [Hamas’s] wicked intentions and how they sacrificed us," Mr Al Falahi said. "They always claim that the enemy targets humanitarian envoys but the betrayal came from them."

He said as the team were leaving Gaza "after having raised the white flag, Hamas accused us of being spies, undercover foreign intelligence who were escaping".

"And apparently they had informed extremist militias in Sinai and Sheikh Zuweid [in Egypt] that there was a group making their way there, so prepare for jihad against them.

"So Muslims fighting Muslims, who were giving humanitarian aid to Muslims. As we stopped at a grocery to buy something to eat, they started shooting at us."

He said the same time they found that the militias had planted landmines in their path a few kilometres farther down the path.
                    In related news:

Amid Gulf crisis, US and Qatar agree on F-15 fighter sale
                    If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

I saw the news on the F-15 sale, but this was really just a finalization of a pre-existing sale brokered under Obama.
                      sigpic

Comment

Seems pwesident manchild woke up on the wrong side of an investigation today
                        https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Yo, trump fans, Where was Obama born again??
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                          traumatized?
                          On an epic scale...

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          But Standford and Harvard are well known universities therefore known as breeding ground for liberals and thus fake
                          Shoot...

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          Especially when several states already seem to wanna PUSH the right to vote TO illegals (CA!)
                          What's true:
                          The League of Women Voters (along with the NAACP and other parties) filed for injunctive relief against the Election Assistance Commission on 12 February 2016 due to unilaterally imposed voter registration restrictions requiring "documentary proof" of American citizenship; current law prohibits non-citizens from registering to vote or voting under penalty of perjury.

What's false:
                          The Obama Administration or Justice Department initiated the suit; the Election Assistance Commission's actions would enable non-citizens to legally vote in 2016 primaries and the general election; any parties are advocating for the right of non-citizens to vote in primary or general elections.

As for California:

License to Vote: While California did pass a law to increase voter turnout, the state has not made it legal for undocumented people to vote

Claim = FALSE

While it’s true that undocumented people in California can obtain a driver’s license, the state has not passed any laws which also gives them the right to vote. The New Motor Voter Act was passed in an effort to improve voter turnout, and while this law does automatically register citizens to vote when obtaining or renewing a driver’s license, this only applies to citizens who are already eligible to vote.

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                          You read the ideas and such I discuss here. Are there any present day Democrats who espouse mostly the same things?
                          From my point of view: Democrats are progressive, and Republicans are backwards conservative.

However, conservative democrats are very real and call themselves the Blue Dog Coalition (= Blue Dogs feel the party has moved so far left that it has "choked them blue").

Here's a couple you can choose from:

Senators
                          Ben Nelson -- even endorsed once when running for something or other by Pro-Life groups and the NRA (generally only endorsing republicans)
                          Bill Nelson
                          Cory Booker
                          Evan Bayh
                          Joe Donnelly
                          Joe Manchin
                          Jon Tester
                          John Edwards
                          Kirsten Gillibrand
                          Mary Landrieu
                          Mark Pryor

House of Representatives
                          Bart Stupak
                          Bobby Bright
                          Charlie Melancon
                          Dan Boren
                          Collin Peterson
                          Heath Shuler
                          James Oberstar
                          Jerry Costello
                          John Barrow
                          John Murtha
                          Kathleen Dahlkemper
                          Lincoln Davis
                          Marcy Kaptur
                          Mike McIntyre
                          Paul Kanjorski
                          Solomon Ortiz
                          Steve Driehaus
                          Tim Holden
                          Travis Childers

Governors
                          Steve Bullock of Montana
                          Andrew Cuomo of New York
                          John Bel Edwards of Louisiana

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          The Spanish flu will cull people in 10 years
                          I never gave it much thought but for anyone thinking the Spanish Flu is like birdflu or something, you would be so wrong. There was an article in a local paper (with the theme of our 4 year rememberance of WWI) about what the Spanish Flu was. Jezus Christ, it's absolutely nothing like the flu. It sure starts like a flu bit evolves to something like Ebola and the Black Death (bubonic plague, among others).

Also, there's no cure for it, and no vaccine. Just saying...

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                          How many horses did you go through

I wonder if Scalise is regretting the choice to allow mentally unstable people access to semi-auto rifles................
                          Ouch, he voted for that... talk about karma catching up early.

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                          The spat with Qatar has really loosened some tongues! The Red Crescent Secretary General is now speaking out about the way Hamas exploited hospitals as firing positions during the last Gaza war:
                          So, if Hamas exploits hospitals -- why does Israel indulge them by firing back at those targets?
                          If Israel didn't respond on the target, they might get bored using civilians as target practice. Sure, it would defeat their recruiting methods but hey, you gotta start somewhere...
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Seems pwesident manchild woke up on the wrong side of an investigation today
                            https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Yo, trump fans, Where was Obama born again??
                            This is my favorite sitcom
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              On an epic scale...
                              #remorse

now FH needs comforting
                              Last edited by SoulReaver; 15 June 2017, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

From my point of view: Democrats are progressive, and Republicans are backwards conservative.

However, conservative democrats are very real and call themselves the Blue Dog Coalition (= Blue Dogs feel the party has moved so far left that it has "choked them blue").

Here's a couple you can choose from:

Senators
                                Ben Nelson -- even endorsed once when running for something or other by Pro-Life groups and the NRA (generally only endorsing republicans)
                                Bill Nelson
                                Cory Booker
                                Evan Bayh
                                Joe Donnelly
                                Joe Manchin
                                Jon Tester
                                John Edwards
                                Kirsten Gillibrand
                                Mary Landrieu
                                Mark Pryor

House of Representatives
                                Bart Stupak
                                Bobby Bright
                                Charlie Melancon
                                Dan Boren
                                Collin Peterson
                                Heath Shuler
                                James Oberstar
                                Jerry Costello
                                John Barrow
                                John Murtha
                                Kathleen Dahlkemper
                                Lincoln Davis
                                Marcy Kaptur
                                Mike McIntyre
                                Paul Kanjorski
                                Solomon Ortiz
                                Steve Driehaus
                                Tim Holden
                                Travis Childers

Governors
                                Steve Bullock of Montana
                                Andrew Cuomo of New York
                                John Bel Edwards of Louisiana
                                Let's be honest here, The Dems and the Repubs -really- don't differ in how much they have sold out to business, The major difference between the two parties in the US is not on.......... substantive issues, but instead on the social scale.

I never gave it much thought but for anyone thinking the Spanish Flu is like birdflu or something, you would be so wrong. There was an article in a local paper (with the theme of our 4 year rememberance of WWI) about what the Spanish Flu was. Jezus Christ, it's absolutely nothing like the flu. It sure starts like a flu bit evolves to something like Ebola and the Black Death (bubonic plague, among others).

Also, there's no cure for it, and no vaccine. Just saying...
                                I think that was Jel's point.
                                Ouch, he voted for that... talk about karma catching up early.
                                I have zero sympathy at all, not because he is a republican, but because he voted for it. A few Democrats voted for it as well, and if they got shot, I would feel the same way.
                                **** them.

So, if Hamas exploits hospitals -- why does Israel indulge them by firing back at those targets?
                                If Israel didn't respond on the target, they might get bored using civilians as target practice. Sure, it would defeat their recruiting methods but hey, you gotta start somewhere...
                                Israel does not "indulge them", they (Hamas) willingly turn places of peace into targets to generate social outrage. In fact, the social outrage is worth far more than any fighters or equipment they may loose.
                                I am not agreeing with, or condoning either side, just noting the fact.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X