This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends on the child.

Call me an angry old man if you want too, but Annoyed is right, there is no profit to be made from curing someone but there is profit in providing them 40-60 years worth of drugs to mask the symptoms.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      Then convince people to stop voting in the same people who have a 15% approval rating.
      Trust me, i've been trying.

At Will employment law, look it up.
      Which is why i can't stand those laws.. IMO they give a green light to all sorts of problems with little or no comeback for the worker..

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      If prostitution is legal in places like Denmark why is it too hard to do everywhere else?
      Its not. Or it should not be..

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      You mean, the gay prides? I've never been and I was never forced to attend anything of the sorts either.
      Yup. I've heard of members of the military who were flat out ORDERED to go attend one, to 'show this or that command supports them, OR ELSE', even WHEN the command knew the person was very religious.

I think no matter what I'll reply to that -- you're never going to see why refering to a girl as a he, is simply lacking in manners and respect. No wonder, you're still single.
      But are they not also showing a lack of respect, expecting other's to "buy" into their mental state though?

A case which has never happened, but please keep bringing it up
      Never happed? Are you blind? Check out these stories SHOWING it has happened at Target stores!
      http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/15...ndressing.html

https://townhall.com/columnists/timw...arget-n2325063

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...omen-children/

Now i will admit, i saw a # of stories also, where ANTI LGBTQ groups willfully sent men into women's changing rooms as a protest. AND Felt sick that these people would do such a thing..

I'll be sure to tell my dopamine-levels that all it needs is discipline to work properly.
      I am just wondering WHY someone who 'did the same acting out' back in the 50s through early 80s, had some discipline and 'grew out of it', but nowdays they need medication? Have our bodies really been THAT altered??

You really don't understand the concept that is called respect, do you.
      If i feel i am the queen of X, how is it respectful for ME to demand you call me that? Respect is a two way street, yes?

Because most people don't see the difference between the nazi swastika and a hindu one. Or some other symbol it resembles.
      And a lot of people, don't WANT to know the differences, especially since the Hindi AND romans used the swastica symbol, HUNDREDS if not thousands of years before the Germans did. BUT to them, when they see that symbol, ALL they think of is "nazis - bad!"..

Were they really fired because it was mandatory and they said no?
      It's what i heard. Now as i am not a telepath, i can't tell if they are lying or not.

So, here's what I found: Home Depot sponsors local gay prides and even particpated with a float. No employee was fired because they didn't want to walk in the parade.
      I will willfully admit, i can't find a NEWS source to corroborate their story, but i CAN remember 2 links posted here iirc back in 2015, where a few cops were fired for not wanting to HEADLINE a gay pride parade, cause of his religion, but was willing to do his duty to protect the event from the sidelines in blocking off roads..

Look at all the research that goes into cancer, Alzheimer's, or Parkinson's to name a few. Progress is being made and more people survive cancer these days than let's say 20 years ago. Prevention of breast cancer for example. There's a gene which can cause women to develop breast cancer so they know to be extra careful and to be vigilant. Caught in an early stage, cancer can be cured.
      You would think though, with the sheer # of companies, charities etc, who have spent 20+ years, and BILLIONS on it though we would be closer to finding the cure than we seem to be..
      Plus, why is it that Breast cancer, the # 3 cancer cause of death, behind rectal, colon and lung cancer (as per This site) gets MORE funding than damn near all other cancer's combined?? (Or so it seems).

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post

Its not. Or it should not be..

And why should it not be legalized if other countries can do it with no massive problems?
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          And why should it not be legalized if other countries can do it with no massive problems?
          My "it is not or should not" was in relation to GF saying if other countries do it, why is it hard to do in the US" Meaning it Should not be hard to do hear as well...

Comment

So/ Everyone hear about the bomb blast in Manchester??

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/05...-incident.html

Any of our brit posters here, go to that concert or had a relative that went?? Sound off!!

Comment

Yeah, saw it about 6 hours ago, just after it happened as it was on the morning news here.
              just catching up on it now, the current theory is it was a suicide bomber, but nothing is set in stone as yet.
              sigpic
              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                My "it is not or should not" was in relation to GF saying if other countries do it, why is it hard to do in the US" Meaning it Should not be hard to do hear as well...
                Because your religious double standards and hypocricy will get in the way. Among all anglo-american countries the US is probably the most puritan.
                sigpic

Comment

Lets hope congress and the Senate have more sense than to accept this:
                  https://thewire.in/138911/trump-budget-plan/
                  sigpic

Comment

Latest Manchester bomb news is 22 dead, 50+ injuried (almost all children/teenagers), plus the scum suicide bomber themselves, another one aparantly known to Police according to our PM, of course deporting them is not route, greater security and more 1984esk stuff is the only way.

Comment

You can't deport them if they're UK citizens..

No details about their identity have been released yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                        You can't deport them if they're UK citizens..
                        Well..............
                        I know we have some laws on the books out here that allow the government to strip citizenship from anyone going to fight for ISIS, -but- you have to have gone to one of the terrorism hotspots in the M-E before they can do that. The problem of course is the vast majority of these "people" are not foreigners, but homegrown, 1st or second generation disaffected youth who never leave the country.
                        Terrorism isn't the real issue, it's a symptom of greater issues unfortunately.
                        sigpic

Comment

But they didn't go out of the country to fight. This happened in Manchester.

And since they died in the attack, stripping their citizenship won't really mean much to them now.. if they were a citizen..

Comment

Terrorism isn't the real issue, it's a symptom of greater issues unfortunately.
                            That almost sounds like you're excusing it because its caused by "greater issues".
                            What greater issue could possibly excuse bombing a concert or any other terrorist activity for that matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                              But they didn't go out of the country to fight. This happened in Manchester.
                              Yes, I know PH, that's why I have the "the problem with this............" sentence.
                              And since they died in the attack, stripping their citizenship won't really mean much to them now.. if they were a citizen..
                              Sure. All I am saying is that the vast majority of the post 9/11 attacks are committed by citizens of the country they attack, fair?
                              sigpic

Comment

I wasn't disagreeing with you..

But if you could strip their citizenship, where would you send them?

Comment

Working...
                                X