This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    50 tomahawks fired into Syrian airspace.
    I think they insulted Trump's mother
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

That would have gotten an invasion.

All missiles shot at Shayrat Airbase, where the suspected sarrin gas strike came from.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Syria is about to get -very- messy, hold onto your hats folks.
        My thoughts:

Well played Russia, well played!

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Putin will put his new vassal back in his place

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            My thoughts:

Well played Russia, well played!

Actually, Russia is furious. I guess they really did think Trump was in their pocket.

The Russian rouble took a nosedive right away. And it's been observed that Russian S 300 and S 400 anti-aircraft systems deployed in Syria proved useless against Tomahawk missiles which crossed through its interception range; apparently S400's detection range for cruise missiles is only 25km, and it will only have seconds or fractions of seconds to fire the interceptor. Basically, now everybody knows what to use if they want to take out the most cutting-edge Russian air defenses- a 1970-s vintage cruise missile.

In response, Russia has cancelled coordination with the USA that is meant to avoid incidents between Russian and American forces in Syrian airspace, and they are ceasing exchange of military information. They are also promising to build up air defenses in Syria, and sending a frigate armed with cruise missiles into the Mediterranian.

(On a side note, the Russians claim that only 23 out of 59 Tomahawks actually reached the target, while the Pentagon says that 58 out of 59 did).
            If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

I just hope it's no rusky ploy or something

as in, Putin phones his b- at the white house & tells him "psst let's put an end to the rumors about us I'll call Bachar & tell him to evacuate important personnel & hardware from the base then you can bomb it"
              result: a couple mig17's destroyed & 7 casualties (7 janitors)
              Last edited by SoulReaver; 07 April 2017, 11:33 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                I just hope it's no rusky ploy or something

as in, Putin phones his b- at the white house & tells him "psst let's put an end to the rumors about us I'll call Bachar & tell him to evacuate important personnel & hardware from the base then you can bomb it"
                result: a couple mig17's destroyed & 7 casualties (7 janitors)
                I doubt it.
                From what I've read, their current level defense systems didn't have a prayer of stopping decades-old hardware.
                I don't think they would want to reveal that weakness intentionally.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                  I doubt it.
                  From what I've read, their current level defense systems didn't have a prayer of stopping decades-old hardware.
                  I don't think they would want to reveal that weakness intentionally.
                  if it's for real then the neocons better choose their camp - the LSOS they voted for or the tsar whom they were worshipping as an honest freedom-loving democrat just a few days ago?

Comment

In non syria news, Gorsuch got confirmed via nuclear option, so well done. On the plus side, it now will only take 51 votes to impeach trump.
                    sigpic

Comment

Speaking of getting out, Nunes has stepped aside as well from the house investigation into Russia.
                      Oopps.
                      I read that. IMO he showed his cowardice in doing so.. Giving in to those claiming he couldn't be ethical by staying on.. All this does imo, is give them more fuel to say "see we were right, had there been nothing wrong done, he wouldn't have stepped aside"..

In non syria news, Gorsuch got confirmed via nuclear option, so well done. On the plus side, it now will only take 51 votes to impeach trump.
                      You are assuming he's done something worthy of being impeached..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        I read that. IMO he showed his cowardice in doing so.. Giving in to those claiming he couldn't be ethical by staying on.. All this does imo, is give them more fuel to say "see we were right, had there been nothing wrong done, he wouldn't have stepped aside"..
                        That's not why he stepped aside, he did it because they wanted to investigate -him-. Hard to stay on when you are the subject of the investigation eh?

I'm sure they will think of something.
                        The repubs just flushed a 200 year rule of your governing body, and don't point to 2013, because the dems were smart enough to keep the highest offices of the land above this.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post

I assume you're not talking about the United States.

In the US, the House has to bring the articles of impeachment.

And the House is about as red as your blood about now.

Comment

Gorsuch got confirmed via nuclear option
                            ain't that the same bloke who sides with the elites, supports big business against the commonfolk & opposes workers' rights?
                            to think so many workers voted for the LSOS because they thought him anti-establishment (gonna be fun watching the SCOTUS "nuke" them)

Comment

That's the one.
                              sigpic

Comment

http://www.smh.com.au/world/im-offic...07-gvglsh.html
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X