X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
    No one was talking about 22+ weeks.

You came up with that on your own.

Annoyed wants everyone to be celibate until they decide to have kids. And then become celibate again. He also wants an outright ban on abortion And no support of any kind for kids once they're born. No education, no healthcare, no roof over their heads and no food if any kind of outside help is involved.

That' what we're talking about.

Fair enough, but I just don't understand the chicken egg thing. I've made my views clear in the past. And for those who may not remember, I'm not in Annoyed's camp.
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post

Fair enough, but I just don't understand the chicken egg thing. I've made my views clear in the past. And for those who may not remember, I'm not in Annoyed's camp.
      Well then you explain it to him.

Comment

Well then you explain it to him.
        You can't reason with the insane
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Lest they drag you down into the pit of insanity.
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
            What should be the limit to abortion in your opinion? 10 weeks? 20 Weeks? 9 months? I guess my confusion in that is what made me get the 22+. That's usually when abortion starts becoming illegal. So I am of the understanding (And I could be wrong) that you are pro-chioce all the way. Therefore, you are arguing against people who would oppose abortions past a certain point in a pregnancy. So I ask, can you clarify this?
            there's also different types of bans - is it just about punishing the doctor, or also the woman?
            even the Prolifers here haven't clarified

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
              there's also different types of bans - is it just about punishing the doctor, or also the woman?
              even the Prolifers here haven't clarified
              Well speak of the devil
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep
                If the responsibility is so personal... What does it have to do with you?
                Because I have to PAY for the consequences of the irresponsible behavior.

NY state is among the most generous states in the US when it comes to welfare. You want to freeload off the taxpayers (that's me, remember), this is the state to come to. But its got a funny way of paying for them.
                The state mandates benefit levels, but does not pay the bill. It requires that local county government levy taxes to support these benefits.

This way, the state can tell all of the people who vote for whoever promises the most free stuff "Look how much we're giving you, so be sure you vote for me" without having to explain the obscene taxation levels required to support this excess to the taxpayers.

The area where I live has some of the highest property tax rates in the entire country, a few years back, one local county had the highest in the nation.

And the counties can't control it. Somewhere around 70% of the county budget is state mandated social service spending.

THAT is why I have a personal stake in people being responsible as far as financial considerations go.

Comment

So, in other words.. you're fine with your taxes paying for Trump to play golf. But supporting people who need it, after fighting for them to exist in the first place is out of the question?

It's all coming from taxes, so why is paying for a billionaire to walk through his own property with a stick so he can hit a ball more important than helping the children you wanted to be born stay alive?

Comment

So, in other words.. you're fine with your taxes paying for Trump to play golf. But supporting people who need it, after fighting for them to exist in the first place is out of the question?

It's all coming from taxes, so why is paying for a billionaire to walk through his own property with a stick so he can hit a ball more important than helping the children you wanted to be born stay alive?
                    Ooopps.............
                    sigpic
                    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...al-2016-ballot

Something tells me this guy won't get his law passed and probably lives inside a closet.
                      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I think Annoyed is the new Secretary of State
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Treasury Dept.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                            Spend money on science BAD
                            Spend money to chase your elusive BS, GOOD.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...illegal-voting

I wonder what will happen if this blows up in his face..........

He will do what he does best. "Rage on Twitter" then blame Obama
                            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

A few more liberal SCOTUS judges retire and I'll be Chief Justice.

Comment

Only a republican would vote you in.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X