This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.......Wait, you're serious?

You're a white supremacist, racist, anti LGBTQ+, misogynistic *******.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      The "Law" has a good chance of getting changed before long, as the balance of the SCOTUS shifts to the right. Gorsuch's appointment to the court may be enough, but certainly the next judge Trump appoints will flip it.
      Actually you might want to read up on the law and how that works exactly?

Overthrowing SCOTUS cases isn't as easy as one might believe, whether or not Grunschlick is confirmed.

He probably will be.

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
      The T-Rex's little arms look weird because it's most often shown as reptilian, with scales..

But imagine it with feathers.. Have you ever seen a bird without it's feathers? And how small and pointless the wings look.
      All dinos have to be updated cause most of them had feathers.

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
      Are you pro-life or do you just have a major pregnancy fetish?
      I have pregnancy squick.
      Whenever female colleagues start to talk about it, I'm out.

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      I am "pro-responsible behavior."
      So, pro-abortion then.

A woman making the choice to terminate a pregnancy before it can begin to develop, makes the responsible choice not to birth a child (if all goes well) and not be able to take care of it.

It also means you are pro decent sex education so teenagers don't have to discover that showering afterwards really doesn't help at all. Or the correct way to apply a condom.

To provide youngsters who are struggling with their sexuality know the dangers of STD's.

This also means, you are pro easy access to contraceptives, covered by health insurance.

When a woman does continue the pregnancy, you support a pre- and post-natal care covered by health insurance.

When she makes the choice to have the child adopted, you support the idea that there shall be no discrimination against same-sex couples, single parents or mixed race parents. You support the idea that the child gets the best care.

And when the child is disabled, you support the best care any health insurance can provide to lessen the burden of the parent(s).
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Actually you might want to read up on the law and how that works exactly?

Overthrowing SCOTUS cases isn't as easy as one might believe, whether or not Grunschlick is confirmed.

He probably will be.
        All that has to happen is for a case to come before the court involving abortion. If it wishes to, the court can reverse its own decision on Roe. v. Wade.

So, pro-abortion then.

A woman making the choice to terminate a pregnancy before it can begin to develop, makes the responsible choice not to birth a child (if all goes well) and not be able to take care of it.

It also means you are pro decent sex education so teenagers don't have to discover that showering afterwards really doesn't help at all. Or the correct way to apply a condom.

To provide youngsters who are struggling with their sexuality know the dangers of STD's.

This also means, you are pro easy access to contraceptives, covered by health insurance.

When a woman does continue the pregnancy, you support a pre- and post-natal care covered by health insurance.

When she makes the choice to have the child adopted, you support the idea that there shall be no discrimination against same-sex couples, single parents or mixed race parents. You support the idea that the child gets the best care.

And when the child is disabled, you support the best care any health insurance can provide to lessen the burden of the parent(s).
        Why don't you try that without putting words in my mouth.
        Your you're basically saying 'Be as irresponsible as you want, we'll pick up the pieces for you"

What I'm saying is exercise responsible behavior when it comes to putting yourself in situations that might result in a pregnancy. In plain English, "If you're not in a stable situation where you can properly care for a child that you might create, keep your damned pants on"

Comment

I love how little it takes to distract you lot from the real problems of your countries and the world.
          If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

No, really, the answer is the egg.

Somewhere a chicken ancestor (Gallus Gallus) laid an egg from which a Gallus Gallus Domesticus emerged.

So, the egg was first.
            unless the former first mutated into the latter in which case the chicken came first

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep
              I just enjoy making Annoyed annoyed

Also I live in the UK.. so.. I want a distraction today..

*whips Annoyed*
              I've been annoyed since before you were born, child.

Comment

My mother says I'm enough to make a bishop swear

Comment

Are you one of my kids PH?
                  sigpic
                  ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                  A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                  The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                    Are you one of my kids PH?
                    *holds out plate*
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

too thick
                      I sense a ploy

PH could be a closet christian
                      (FH too)

Comment

Closet yes, Christian, doubtful.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          *holds out plate*
                          yep
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                            Closet yes, Christian, doubtful.
                            Not a chance.

I was christened as a baby, but it wore off.

Comment

Me too
                              sigpic

Comment

The apple does not fall far from the tree:
                                https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/22/u...tack.html?_r=0
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X