Clear All

10 strips of bacon says he calls me a liberal
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

incidentally going by Annoyed's definition:
      Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      An execution by the state as a proscribed penalty for a criminal act
      Hitler Stalin (to avoid Godwin hehe) was also legit cause his word was Law so any murder he ordered was a lawful execution & his victims were criminals

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Lefty libbuural cucktard
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          Lefty libbuural cucktard
          What did you say about my mother?
          Jelgate is right

Comment

There is no need to state the obvious. Now give somebody 10 strips of bacon.

Comment

Your problem is that anyone not far right is a liberal
              Jelgate is right

Comment

What did you say about my mother?
                Nothing I never said about my own
                sigpic

Comment

Centrist is not a word Jel............
                  sigpic

Comment

But we can agree that politics is more than just far right and far left
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

And by 'liberal' he means 'communist'.. I don't think he understands what liberal means...

Comment

We should make a list of things Annoyed does know.

I've got nothing
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

But we can agree that politics is more than just far right and far left
                          Very much so.
                          Centrist is the best path, it allows you to take the good from both sides and not be a raving lunatic. If I were to "err" one side however, it would be left as it encourages more personal freedom than the right, and I agree (mostly) with what they feel the government should and should not be involved in.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                            But.. But.. most of your posts here start with 'I feel' or 'IMO'....
                            Yes i do, when it refers to my understanding/POV on this or that law or situation.

And Trump wouldn't recognise a fact if it jumped up and pulled that ridiculous wig off his head.
                            At least he would listen to facts, not just protest and shout the spekaer down, cause they happen to be conservative..

You seem to be the one who operates on feelings. Trump feels these countries are a threat with no facts they are a threat or have terrorist ties. Never mind the constitutional violation
                            Being that these countries are ones OBAMA came up with a list of that were problem countries, that's not on Trump for 'feeling they are bad'..

And how the hell can you say there is no facts about terrorist ties to them?

Sudan - the State dept DESIGNATED the counry as a sponsor of terrror BACK IN 1993
                            Somalia - DUH< ever heard of Al Shabbab?
                            Iran - Bigest funders of terror know.. THAT"S been proven many a time.
                            Syria - ISIS
                            Lebanon - Hezbolla
                            Lybia - al-Islamiyyah al-Muqatilah bi-Libya

How are those NOT FACTS enough for ya?

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                            A society has the right to protect itself from the inevitable criminal elements. An execution by the state as a proscribed penalty for a criminal act is hardly the same thing as some private citizen who decides to kill another human as an individual act.

But you know that, don't you?
                            And why is it (as i have often pointed out), that many of those who are ANTI_death penalty, are also PRO-abortion? WHY to them, is it OK for a woman to kill the fetus, but NOT a hardened murderer/rapist?

And have gone through years of trials and retrials. It costs a lot more to have a death penalty than it does to give them a life sentence.

I thought you were in favour of cutting costs?
                            And i agree, it does cost a lot. SO maybe we shouldn't allow them to appeal, after appeal to the appelate court after losing their prior appeal, that they lost when they appealed..
                            And once the sentence is passed on them, have it ONLY be 5 years they sit around, which is MORE THAN enough time for their 1 legally required appeal.. Maybe even 2.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post

At least he would listen to facts, not just protest and shout the spekaer down, cause they happen to be conservative..

.........Wait? You're serious?

Where are you getting this from?

Trump declares anyone who disagrees with him 'fake news'. He won't talk to anyone who doesn't share his world view. He's surrounded himself with Yes Men to always tell him what he wants to hear. The ones like Bannon and Pence even tell him what to say.

Have you seen how how often he throws tantrums when someone says something he doesn't like? How he tries to destroy them in 3 AM Twitter rants?

He's a 70 year old baby.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                                Yes i do, when it refers to my understanding/POV on this or that law or situation.
                                Which -by definition- indicates it is your opinion, not facts.
                                Please, tell us again how "liburals" craft their arguments on what they feel.........

See PH's response.
                                In addition, how some people deal with speakers expressing their opinions has utterly zero to do with how trump deals with anything. He is charming and conciliatory "in person", and a raging crybaby when they are not around. His latest childish outburst over Germany is a pretty obvious example of that. He is the kid who storms off to his room muttering about how he is gonna get mummy and daddy back for calling him on his stupidity.

Being that these countries are ones OBAMA came up with a list of that were problem countries, that's not on Trump for 'feeling they are bad'..
                                Did Obama act on that list?
                                Why yes, he did, just not the same way. He increased vetting procedures for everyone, which is why you currently have the 2 year procedure you do now. Did he "ban" people from that list? Nope, not even Iraq before you go there.

And how the hell can you say there is no facts about terrorist ties to them?
                                It's -not- about ties to terrorism, it is about proving they are a -direct threat- to the US. In other words, why are the countries that have -directly produced- people who have damaged the US not on the list? trump could ban any or all people or refugees from any country proven to have produced terrorists by EO, that is well within his purview and would not face a challenge in the courts. What he has done however is provided a list of countries with no history of attacks on US soil, and peddled it as "protection" while spending months saying he will ban all Muslims. Where are the countries that -have- produced terrorists? Where is Saudi Arabia? Where is Pakistan?
                                Quite frankly, if you actually gave a crap about terrorism, you would be asking this question, not me, just like it would not be me asking the question about Russian involvement in your election, not me.
                                Sudan - the State dept DESIGNATED the counry as a sponsor of terrror BACK IN 1993
                                Somalia - DUH< ever heard of Al Shabbab?
                                Iran - Bigest funders of terror know.. THAT"S been proven many a time.
                                Syria - ISIS
                                Lebanon - Hezbolla
                                Lybia - al-Islamiyyah al-Muqatilah bi-Libya
                                Lebanon is not on the list, just quietly.

How are those NOT FACTS enough for ya?
                                Because they do not provide the burden of proof required by the constitution for the president to exercise his power?

And why is it (as i have often pointed out), that many of those who are ANTI_death penalty, are also PRO-abortion? WHY to them, is it OK for a woman to kill the fetus, but NOT a hardened murderer/rapist?
                                The law defines life at the viable stage, in other words when the foetus can live independently of its mother, which happens at around the 26-28 week mark. Most laws err on the side of caution, limiting abortions to around the 22-24 week time frame as exact conception time is hard to determine. YOU might consider a foetus "a person" since conception, but the law does not.
                                Should the law punish a woman who "auto aborts" a pregnancy?
                                By your definition, she is a murderer, so let's lock her up, right?

And i agree, it does cost a lot. SO maybe we shouldn't allow them to appeal, after appeal to the appelate court after losing their prior appeal, that they lost when they appealed..
                                And once the sentence is passed on them, have it ONLY be 5 years they sit around, which is MORE THAN enough time for their 1 legally required appeal.. Maybe even 2.
                                Cool, lets piss off trumps travel ban, he has failed twice, so maybe we should not allow him to make another one and another one, the court already told him no.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X