This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-15635476 <- More reason for the American Right to hate the French.
    And Obama! And I like how the reporter who broke the story has the surname Israel!
    My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
      Not only that, but you are violating the 8th Amendment and who know how many state and federal laws.

Also, Our justice system is not correct and many innocence people are there for being in the wrong place and the wrong time. People are even in prison because the Prosecution found evidence that the person they are trying to convict did not do it, but do not say anything about it and let the person who really do it get away.

That is just one example, our government and our justice system is so corrupt that it is beyond sad when people are let free(after over 20 to 30 years) cause of new evidence which is mainly DNA testing and new whiteness that the cops and/or prosecution didn't bring up. Then when they get set free, what then???? They get some person and a letter saying they are sorry for putting them in prison. And also have there record saying they didn't do it. I guess that's good enough......

But no its not, cause now it will be super hard to get a job with a record, even though after a few decades they were proven innocent. So in the end, they have lost everything and can not do much while the person who did do the crime may have been living the good life.

So glad MG wants innocent people to go through even more worse things then they have too.
      is our justice system perfect? Heck no. But we are innocent until we are proved to be guilty, with the best information and technologies available at the time. It is a sorry situation but it is one which I think its hard to find a solution. What do you want us to do? Give them a medal or a free ride for life? I think for starters they should be allowed to reintegrate into society if they were not actually guilty of anything. But the fact of the matter is this remains the exception, and not the rule, and most prisoners, deserve to be there.
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-15635476 <- More reason for the American Right to hate the French.
      I don't hate the French...
      Originally posted by Goose View Post
      And Obama! And I like how the reporter who broke the story has the surname Israel!
      And nor do I hate Obama, though I am curious what the heck that has to do with anything? The name that is....

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
        The impression I got was that Obama was telling off Sarkozy about voting for Palestinian membership in UNESCO. Sarkozy went on a rant about Netanyahu, and Obama more or less said, "I don't care, I have to deal with the whining".

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
        is our justice system perfect? Heck no. But we are innocent until we are proved to be guilty, with the best information and technologies available at the time. It is a sorry situation but it is one which I think its hard to find a solution. What do you want us to do? Give them a medal or a free ride for life? I think for starters they should be allowed to reintegrate into society if they were not actually guilty of anything. But the fact of the matter is this remains the exception, and not the rule, and most prisoners, deserve to be there.

I don't hate the French...

And nor do I hate Obama, though I am curious what the heck that has to do with anything? The name that is....
        I hear a lot of anti-French rhetoric over the French from the American Right wing.
        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

The impression I got was that Obama was telling off Sarkozy about voting for Palestinian membership in UNESCO. Sarkozy went on a rant about Netanyahu, and Obama more or less said, "I don't care, I have to deal with the whining".

I hear a lot of anti-French rhetoric over the French from the American Right wing.
          But that doesen't mean we hate the French.

Comment

But that doesen't mean we hate the French.
            Foley, that means you don't hate the French. There are far more right-wingers represented in this article than left-wing people. And that's not because of a bias.
            If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!

sigpic

Comment

Foley, that means you don't hate the French. There are far more right-wingers represented in this article than left-wing people. And that's not because of a bias.
              Rumsfeld in particular had some choice words for the French and Germans after they questioned the validity of the war in Iraq, if I remember correctly.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

uhhhhh

I do love the response their ambassador made over the Freedom Fries incident.

Comment

I was wondering what everyone thinks about the accusations made against Cain? You have three women who can't reveal who they are for whatever reason...and most recently the woman who announced publicly that he made sexual advances.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    I was wondering what everyone thinks about the accusations made against Cain? You have three women who can't reveal who they are for whatever reason...and most recently the woman who announced publicly that he made sexual advances.
                    Probably a crock.

Comment

Probably a crock.
                      Could be, but then why were three women not allowed to discuss it?
                      sigpic

Comment

Probably a crock.
                        But, but, EVERYONE knows Cain killed Abel....................
                        sigpic
                        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                          Wouldn't it be Cain raped Mable in this case?
                          sigpic

Comment

I hope he gets the nomination.

sigpic

Comment

Meh, he's gotta be guilty of something............
                              sigpic
                              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Could be, but then why were three women not allowed to discuss it?
                                .....Because they had signed a confidentiality agreement? One that they were apparently quite happy with too. Finally though FINALLY they found someone that would blab.
                                Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                                *mooooaaannnnss*

Comment

Working...
                                X