X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    Well, isn't this special.

'Star wars' actor Riz Ahmed fears people will turn to ISIS due to lack of diverse movie roles

Veiled threats, anyone?
    This guy needs to get blacklisted, fast.

Please don't let that cloud your judgement of all British, we're not all energy drink guzzling morons scared of our own shadow.

The vast majority of people his age don't watch TV/movies because there's far more entertaining things to do, and the product being offered is crap, not because they've run off to join ISIS.

Christ it was three teenagers and a few loners that joined ISIS, from a nation of 60 million, hardly an epidemic, sounds to me as if he's been knocked back for a few roles and instead of considering he might not be considered right for the role (wrong age/sex?) he's just defaulted to the 'maybe its because I'm X'.

Or he's being pushed by someone else with an agenda.
    Last edited by Ian-S; 03 March 2017, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
      Please don't let that cloud your judgement of all British, we're not all energy drink guzzling morons scared of our own shadow.

The vast majority of people his age don't watch TV/movies because there's far more entertaining things to do, and the product being offered is crap, not because they've run off to join ISIS.

Christ it was three teenagers and a few loners that joined ISIS, from a nation of 60 million, hardly an epidemic, sounds to me as if he's been knocked back for a few roles and instead of considering he might not be considered right for the role (wrong age/sex?) he's just defaulted to the 'maybe its because I'm X'.

Or he's being pushed by someone else with an agenda.

I'm going with that last option.

Plus as you say in a country of 60 million it isn't an epidemic BUT BUT WHY then are western leaders pushing the idea that this is an epidemic in some countries, ie: UK, Australia, and the USA. seems all three leaders are singing from the same agenda book ..

How is it that 3 separate leaders in 3 separate countries are on the news pushing the idea that this is some kind of epidemic that needs to be stopped? Who is guiding them?
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Remind me to say something about that tomorrow when I'm sober again.
        Will it make a difference?
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          Will it make a difference?
          I think he will still say crazy things. Now help me push all but the skinny people off airplanes
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Fat people don't have to get pushed off. They just have to buy enough seats to accommodate their girth.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post

So IYO, voter ID laws are making things hard to vote? Guess China, India and Mexico ALL COUNTRIES which do require them (and in some cases MORE), to vote all suppress people then..
              Yes, they actually do practice differing levels of voter suppression, and especially China (beyond not having actual legitimate elections) Why you would even bother including China who is well known for suppression of dissent is beyond me. Not to mention that the Voter ID's in Mexico have done nothing to curb accusations of voter fraud. India is no better, the ID's there are basically useless and the system is open to abuse. Why must you insist on making these rhetorical questions that end up being ineffective because they are based on flawed assumptions?

But you yourself have admitted that in several instances GOP lawmakers have specifically targeted (as federal judges have said) with surgical precision different populations...so...it kinda tarnishes the argument in favor of Voter ID laws, doesn't it? Don't get me wrong, I am not against an ID requirement in principle, but it's the practice that the GOP has shown time and time again in abusing this for their own ends that make me hesitant to support any voter ID laws as long as the Voting Rights act remains either without its "teeth" or ignored/unenforced by the administration.
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...efore-election

so the LSOS is actually accusing Obama of spying on him just to divert attention from his treasonous fraud that got him elected (never mind the fact that the LSOS won which alone proves that he's the one who's guilty of fraud, not the losing camp)

(going after political rivals, that's what fascists do right?)

best part is he mentions mccarthysm when mccarthysm is just another word for conservatism
                so basically he's accusing Obama of being a conservative :|

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                  https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...efore-election

so the LSOS is actually accusing Obama of spying on him just to divert attention from his treasonous fraud that got him elected (never mind the fact that the LSOS won which alone proves that he's the one who's guilty of fraud, not the losing camp)

(going after political rivals, that's what fascists do right?)

best part is he mentions mccarthysm when mccarthysm is just another word for conservatism
                  so basically he's accusing Obama of being a conservative :|
                  So, in your mind, anyone who wins has done so by cheating?
                  Last edited by Annoyed; 04 March 2017, 12:07 PM.

Comment

So, in your mind, anyone who wins is has done so by cheating?
                    Just trump.
                    sigpic
                    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I wonder if Annoyed is Trump given the Overlord thinks everyone is spying on them
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

So, in your mind, anyone who wins has done so by cheating?
                        no but if there was cheating then it was done by the winner (the LSOS in this case)

Comment

Can a single day go buy without Lemonhead complaining on Twitter about how he's the victim all the time?

Comment

Why does being famous make your opinions more worthy?

For my question I'm using JK Rowling as an example as she's very well known and famous.

OK because the mechanics of fame. I just don't get that sometimes..

Why do the opinions of JK Rowling on any topic matter, and why do people even care.

If she had not become famous and hadn't written her books no one would have given her the time of day so why does it matter now?

I just don't get it?

JK Rowling Not famous = Nobody
                            JK Rowling Famous = We value her opinion

Why does it work out that way?

Comment

It's also possible to cheat and still lose.

Comment

Feb. 28th: Obama is staging a political comeback

Mar. 4th: Trump's baseless wiretap claim

I suspect it's not a coincidence that President Trump made that wiretapping claim right after former President Obama expressed his interest in returning to politics.

Total syffy posts: 36,690
                                (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                                Matthew 5:9

Comment

Working...
                                X